Pov ray ifc in Title/Summary
LDD to POV-Ray Converter is a simple application that allows you to convert LDD model file into POV-Ray file format. The program also enables rendering of the photo-realistic images of the model, it supports geometries of all LDD bricks and you can apply bevels and LEGO logo on studs for increased photorealism.
- Publisher: LDD Tools
- Home page: ldd2povray.lddtools.com
- Last updated: July 8th, 2015
POV-Ray is an abbreviation for the Persistence of Vision Raytracer and is a software tool for designing 3D graphics. Unlike other 3D tools, POV-Ray provides individuals - professionals or 3D enthusiasts - a command-line editor interface that can be used to enable object and shape creation.
- Publisher: Persistence of Vision Raytracer Pty. Ltd.
- Home page: www.povray.org
- Last updated: July 27th, 2010
Revit IFC Export Alternate UI 2014 is an application that provides an alternate user interface for exporting IFC files from Revit 2014 and Revit LT 2014. It offers additional options not provided in the standard Revit user interface and provides the ability to store setup configurations into the Revit model for reuse.
- Publisher: Autodesk
- Home page: apps.exchange.autodesk.com
- Last updated: December 14th, 2013
Pov ray ifc in Description
Bishop3D is a POV-Ray (Persistent of Vision Raytracer) modeler and animation system. It allows you to model the scenes interactively and it will automatically generate the correspondent POV-Ray SDL script. Bishop3D communicates with POV-Ray via POV-Ray's extension interface, providing a seamless integration between the modeler and the renderer.
- Publisher: Bishop3D
- Home page: www.bishop3d.com
- Last updated: May 23rd, 2011
WinGX is a MS-Windows system of programs for solving, refining and analysing single crystal X-ray diffraction data for small molecules. It provides a consistent and user-friendly GUI for some of the best publically available crystallographic programs, and has interfaces to other popular programs such as SHELX-97 and SirWare programs (SIR-97, SIR-2004). WinGX uses SHELX format ASCII files.
- Publisher: Louis Farrugia, University of Glasgow
- Home page: www.chem.gla.ac.uk
- Last updated: March 2nd, 2010
MolPOV is a graphics file converter that reads Brookhaven Protein Data Bank format files and produces a ready-to-render input file for the Persistence of Vision ray tracer (POV-Ray). The PDB files can be from the Brookhaven PDB itself or from any molecular modeling program that can store structures in the PDB format.
- Publisher: University of Florida
- Last updated: July 10th, 2010
- Publisher: Tamas E. Gunda
- Home page: www.gunda.hu
- Last updated: April 19th, 2012
Forester is a complete 3Dlandscape generation and visualisation tool. It creates scene description files that are renderedusing POV-Ray.Forester uses a number of object placement algorithms to position hundreds or thousands ofobjects onto the landscape terrain, each one rotated and/or scaled differently to help hide the factthat the same objects are being used repeatedly.
- Publisher: Stephen Dartnall
- Home page: www.dartnall.f9.co.uk
- Last updated: December 21st, 2009
Additional Pov ray ifc selection
ArgusLab is a program to build graphic representations of molecular models. Using this program, you will be able to show molecular models to pupils, or even design matters by combining different elements. You will be able to include in your model several atoms, residues, groups and calculations.
- Publisher: Planaria Software LLC
- Last updated: March 3rd, 2008
A3dsViewer is a free, fast and simple 3DS file viewer. Features: - Converts 3DS files to HTML5 (webgl, three.js) format. - Textures export. Transparent/alpha textures also supported. - Axes export. - Background color export. - HTML5 output settings dialog. - Converts 3DS files to POV-Ray format. - Provides zooming possibility with mouse wheel.
- Publisher: Apta Graphis
- Home page: www.aptagraphis.com
- Last updated: May 26th, 2020
One of the best pov-ray editors ever.
- Publisher: SoftTronics GbR
- Home page: www.stmuc.com
- Last updated: March 2nd, 2008
Ortep3 for Windows is an MS-Windows version of the current release of ORTEP-III. Incorporates a GUI to make production of thermal ellipsoid plots much easier. Most of the commonly used features of ORTEP-III are directly available from the GUI. Loading a coordinate file will result in a default view of the molecule immediately.
- Publisher: Louis J. Farrugia
- Last updated: May 20th, 2010
Structure Synth is a cross-platform application for generating 3D structures by specifying a design grammar. Even simple systems may generate surprising and complex structures. The design grammar approach was originally devised by Chris Coyne (for a 2D implementation see the popular Context Free Art).
- Publisher: Syntopia
- Home page: structuresynth.sourceforge.net
- Last updated: January 11th, 2011
The purpose of this program is to display crystal structures on ordinary computer hardware and operating systems. Four forms of graphics are produced: (1) an openGL window for immediate viewing, (2) the Persistence of Vision Ray Tracer (POV-RAY), (3) the Virtual Reality Modeling Language and (4) a Postscript rendering of the OpenGL window.
- Publisher: Larry W. Finger, Martin Kroeker, Brian H. Toby
- Home page: www.lwfinger.net
- Last updated: November 28th, 2013
Fully-featured Embedded Technical Editor supporting syntax highlighting for nearly hundred programming languages and configuration file formats. It has a built-in and customizable word and symbol auto completion for Windows and Web development.
- Publisher: Neoxen Systems
- Home page: www.qwined.org
- Last updated: April 18th, 2012
V-Ray for Google Sketchup helps engineers and 3d programmers to develop engineering and product designs and also helps in many more applications alike. The tool is full of features which help to take it to the ranking software in this industry. The main feature is the Core Architecture.
- Publisher: Chaos Software
- Home page: www.chaosgroup.com
- Last updated: August 19th, 2020
Though its name might make you think that this tool has been made exclusively for playing Blu-ray discs, Leawo Blu-ray Player is actually capable of playing videos from DVD discs, from ISO images, from local disc folders, and from local standalone multimedia files as well.
- Publisher: Leawo Software Co.,Ltd
- Home page: www.leawo.org
- Last updated: August 18th, 2017
Aiseesoft Blu-ray Player is specially designed to play Blu-ray video files. It can help users play Blu-ray disc, Blu-ray folder, DVD disc/folder/ISO files, and all popular video/audio files with outstanding and perfect video quality.
- Publisher: Aiseesoft Studio
- Home page: www.aiseesoft.com
- Last updated: October 5th, 2021