Powered by smf physics laboratory in Title/Summary
Virtual laboratory experiments in physics is a learning aid for Physics. Its experimental assignments will not only help pupils to better understand physical processes and rules, but also teach them how to apply the acquired knowledge to practice. While conducting virtual laboratory experiments, a pupil will see for himself that research and creative activities are really fun to engage in.
- Publisher: Noviy Disk
- Home page: www.school.nd.ru
- Last updated: February 24th, 2016
As its name suggests, Casio SMF Converter will convert Standard MIDI files (SMF files) to the format supported by CASIO electronic musical instruments, namely the CM2 file format. This application is more than a simple file converter, as it can also transfer the converted data from the loaded MID audio files directly to the Casio instrument, using the MIDI connections of your computer.
- Publisher: CASIO COMPUTER CO., LTD.
- Home page: music.casio.com
- Last updated: March 2nd, 2008
Virtual Laboratory Environment is a multi-modeling and simulation environment to study complex systems. The app provides a complete set of C++ libraries, called VFL (VLE Foundation Libraries), to develop DEVS models, to gets results of simulations, to launch simulation on cluster.
- Publisher: Gauthier Quesnel
- Home page: sourceforge.net
- Last updated: March 24th, 2016
Powered by smf physics laboratory in Description
Oscillations (a.k.a. Visual Oscillations) is a Virtual Laboratory of Waves, Oscillations, Harmonic Motion and related themes.An Intuitively Easy-To-Use collection of -at least- 25 interactive simulation modules that allow the user to simulate and visualize experiments.
- Publisher: VirtualDynamics Org
- Home page: www.virtualdynamicssoft.com
- Last updated: March 3rd, 2010
Clockwords is a hectic word game set in Victorian London. You are a genius inventor who discovers plans for a mysterious machine that runs on the power of language. Then your lab is infiltrated by mechanical insects that have come to steal your secrets!
- Publisher: Gabob LLC
- Home page: clockwords.us
- Last updated: March 19th, 2012
Rad Decay is a software developed by Charles Hacker, Lecturer in Electronics, Computing and Physics and provides radioactive decay information for over 3000 radionuclides. The data is extrapolated from the US Brookhaven National Laboratory National Nuclear Data Center (NNDC) ENSDF database.
- Publisher: Charles Hacker
- Last updated: May 20th, 2008
Create professional layouts and individually equipped laboratories for basic and further training in just a few easy steps. The laboratories can be equipped with Festo Didactic model products or you can create your own personal designs and 3D models.
- Publisher: Festo Didactic GmbH & Co. KG
- Home page: www.festo-didactic.com
- Last updated: September 7th, 2011
They Like Darkness 2 is a scary 3D action game that continues the story of a group of researchers exploring a secret laboratory in Siberia. The group of curious explorers go to the lab to search for artifacts in order to get rich, but they have no idea what to expect. Every time you dive deeper into the darkness, more objects in the gallery will be revealed.
- Publisher: Falco Software Company
- Home page: falcoware.com
- Last updated: August 18th, 2012
Additional Powered by smf physics laboratory selection
DC Universe Online is a Free-to-Play, massive multiplayer online action game set in the popular DC Comics universe. Become one of a new breed of Heroes or Villains and wield incredible powers as you go to war with legendary characters such as Batman, Superman, Lex Luthor and The Joker.
- Publisher: Sony Online Entertainment LLC.
- Home page: www.dcuniverseonline.com
- Last updated: September 4th, 2018
DiRT 2’s garage houses a best-in-class collection of officially licensed rally cars and off-road vehicles, specifically selected to deliver aggressive and fast paced racing. Covering seven vehicle classes, players will be given the keys to powerful vehicles right from the off.
- Publisher: Turbine Inc.
- Home page: www.dirt2game.com
- Last updated: March 17th, 2010
WD Align will allow the user to realign partitions on internal Western Digital Advanced Format Drives (AFDs). WD Align is only necessary for users who have: - Installed Windows XP to a WD AFD - Cloned a source bootable hard drive with any Windows OS to a target AFD - Created single or multiple partitions on an AFD using Windows XP
- Publisher: Western Digital Corporation
- Home page: support.wdc.com
- Last updated: February 20th, 2012
Pro Tools is the world’s most popular, most advanced music and audio production platform. Now Pro Tools MP 9 software gives you the power to work with many of the same features that make Pro Tools the top choice of today’s audio professionals. Create amazing music, collaborate with other Pro Tools users, transfer projects between professional and personal studios, and more.
- Publisher: Avid Technology, Inc.
- Last updated: December 15th, 2011
Crayon Physics Deluxe is a 2D puzzle game that focuses on Physics, by playing on simulations of gravity, mass, or kinetic energy. Within each level, you are challenged to guide a ball from a predefined starting point, so that it should hit the stars placed in the target area. Nearly all objects on the screen, including the ball, are simulated so as to follow the rules of gravity.
- Publisher: Kloonigames Ltd.
- Home page: www.crayonphysics.com
- Last updated: March 5th, 2012
UAD Powered Plug-Ins offers you powerful analog hardware emulations and audio plug-ins. UAD Powered Plug-Ins inject three-dimensional analog sound to your in-the-box mixes, from rare compressors and equalizers, to vintage reverb processors and tape machines.
- Publisher: Universal Audio, Inc.
- Home page: www.uaudio.com
- Last updated: June 11th, 2013
Subliminal Blaster 4 is a NLP program that shows text subliminal messages on your computer screen while you use it normally for your activities. It re-programs your mind in a subconscious level while you exercise your conscious with your activities like browsing, working, watching video and others.
- Publisher: Subliminal Blaster Project Team
- Home page: sourceforge.net
- Last updated: April 8th, 2014
Tiny Brains is a cooperative action puzzler that follows four super-powered lab animals in their attempt to escape a mad scientist's experiments. The four Tiny Brains must combine their unique physics-based powers to navigate through a trick-ridden maze. All of the puzzles can be solved in multiple ways depending on how groups combine their powers.
- Publisher: Spearhead Games
- Home page: store.steampowered.com
- Last updated: December 31st, 2013
Physics Cheat Sheet is an interactive physics package that helps students solve and visualize numerous physics equations.
- Publisher: Living Graphs Inc.
- Home page: www.LivingGraphs.com
- Last updated: March 16th, 2008
Hard Drivin' is an arcade game that invites players to test drive a high-powered sports car on stunt and speed courses. The game featured the first 3D polygon driving environment via a simulator cabinet, rendered with a custom architecture. The force feedback, car physics simulator, game design and most game programming were done by Max Behensky.
- Publisher: segabandonware
- Last updated: February 14th, 2011