Powered by smf state university in Title/Summary
As its name suggests, Casio SMF Converter will convert Standard MIDI files (SMF files) to the format supported by CASIO electronic musical instruments, namely the CM2 file format. This application is more than a simple file converter, as it can also transfer the converted data from the loaded MID audio files directly to the Casio instrument, using the MIDI connections of your computer.
- Publisher: CASIO COMPUTER CO., LTD.
- Home page: music.casio.com
- Last updated: March 2nd, 2008
University of Texas Browser Theme is for serious Longhorns fans only. By installing this theme you'll enjoy: - A stunning Texas theme - Quick links to the best of Longhorn athletics - A multimedia sidebar for the latest action University of Texas Browser Theme is a free and easy to install theme.
- Publisher: Brand Thunder, LLC
- Home page: gallery.brandthunder.com
- Last updated: February 29th, 2012
Monster University Theme is a program which provides themes inspired from Monsters University movie. It is well suited for small children’s who like day dreaming. The application provides 2 custom logon screen images and 8 HD wallpapers from the movie.
- Publisher: ExpoThemes
- Home page: www.expothemes.com
- Last updated: March 12th, 2013
Powered by smf state university in Description
Wadiso is a comprehensive application built for the analysis and optimal design of water distribution systems. The program performs steady state and time simulation analysis with the capability to optimize pipe, pump and tank sizes for planning purposes, as well as water quality modelling.
- Publisher: GLS Engineering Software Inc.
- Home page: www.gls.co.za
- Last updated: July 31st, 2010
GAMESS is a General Atomic and Molecular Electronic Structure System written and maintaned by the Gordon research group a Iowa State University. GAMESS is a program for ab initio molecular quantum chemistry. Calculates RHF, UHF, ROHF, GVB, or MCSCF selfconsistent field molecular wavefunctions.
- Publisher: Iowa State University
- Home page: www.msg.chem.iastate.edu
- Last updated: October 13th, 2011
THEN is a heat exchanger network synthesis program that was developed by Professor F.C. Knopf at Louisiana State University. It integrates the networks of heat exchangers, boilers, condensers and furnaces for best energy utilization. It uses thermodynamic pinch analysis as the basis for designing a network.
- Publisher: Louisiana State University
- Last updated: May 19th, 2008
Rawhide Frontier, is a quarter-long project for Advanced Game Design 788.14 (prof. Roger Crawfis) at The Ohio State University. It is a multiplayer real-time strategy game (RTS) with a unique "Wild West" theme.The flames of civil war are still raging in the east, and you are the mayor of a frontier town in America’s Wild West.
- Publisher: TeamC
- Home page: www.osugame.com
- Last updated: January 17th, 2009
LViz is a tool developed by Jeffrey Conner in the Active Tectonics Research Group at Arizona State University. Designed for 3D visualization of LiDAR / ALSM point and interpolated data, the tool offers import of LiDAR point cloud data.LViz also offers texture mapping and user control over display settings such as data and background color.
- Publisher: Jeffrey Conner
- Home page: lidar.asu.edu
- Last updated: November 5th, 2009
Additional Powered by smf state university selection
ThermoSolver is a software program which accompanies the textbook Engineering and Chemical Thermodynamics by Milo Koretsky . This software allows students to perform complex thermodynamics calculations, and explore thermodynamics for systems which would be impossible to solve without a significant investment in programming.
- Publisher: Oregon State University
- Home page: cbee.oregonstate.edu
- Last updated: March 7th, 2008
MotorMaster+ is a free online efficiency motor selection and management tool that supports motor and motor systems planning by identifying the most efficient action for a given repair or motor purchase decision.MotorMaster+ is designed for industrial energy coordinators, facility managers and engineers, plant electricians and maintenance staff, procurement personnel, and utility auditors.
- Publisher: Washington State University Extension Energy Program
- Last updated: November 22nd, 2010
Spartan Dairy 3 is a Windows-based, stand-alone computer program for use in evaluating and formulating diets for dairy cattle. It was designed to formulate reasonable diets in a relatively short period of time using the latest science.Main features:- A stand-alone program that runs on Windows 7 (64-bit), Vista, or XP - Spreadsheet interface etc.
- Publisher: Michigan State University
- Home page: www.spartandairy.msu.edu
- Last updated: August 22nd, 2011
The software is based on two main principles (pillars): freedom and self-teaching. The final idea is to lead the students to fully understand the princples behind Photogrammetry – reading the e-book, using the software, taking a look at its source code and even modifying it or developing new modules for it.
- Publisher: E-FOTO'S DEVELOPMENT TEAM - RIO DE JANEIRO STATE UNIVERSITY
- Home page: www.efoto.eng.uerj.br
- Last updated: March 5th, 2016
TauDEM is a suite of Digital Elevation Model (DEM) tools for the extraction and analysis of hydrologic information from topography. This tool can calculate flow paths (directions) and slopes, as well as contributing area using single and multiple flow direction methods.
- Publisher: Utah State University
- Home page: hydrology.usu.edu
- Last updated: December 29th, 2015
MicroMeasure is a scientific image analysis application for cytogeneticists and cytologists. MM is designed for the measurement of chromosomes and related structures from any suitable digitized images, such as scanned or electronically captured light- or electron micrographs. MM works with Microsoft Windows 95, 98, 2000, Millenium Edition, or NT 4.0.
- Publisher: Dept. of Biology, Colorado State University
- Last updated: March 18th, 2010
X(PLORE) for Windows is the latest version of mathematical software. X(PLORE) allows you to: -Evaluate formulas including derivatives and integrals -Graph functions in two and three variables -Perform all common matrix operations -Use the language of abstract linear algebra -Write subroutines in a powerful mathematical language
- Publisher: David Meredith, Department of Mathematics, San Francisco State University
- Home page: online.sfsu.edu
- Last updated: August 17th, 2008
Samson Sound Deck Noise Cancellation Software for Windows is here to expand the capability of computer communication and recording. Inspired by the digital audio processing technology used in the cockpits of military fighter jets and the convoys of tactical Special Forces units, Sound Deck is powered by state-of-the-art digital noise reduction algorithms that produce crystal clear communications and recordings in any environment. Compatible with Samson USB microphones (Go Mic, Meteor, C0, UB and Q Series models) only, Sound Deck is the ultimate software tool for home and office VoIP communication, voice recognition/speech-to-text software, gaming and recording music, as well as audio for YouTube videos, lectures, podcasts and webinars.
- Publisher: Samson
- Home page: www.samsontech.com
- Last updated: September 21st, 2017
Drainmod is a computer simulation model application. The model simulates the hydrology of poorly drained, high water table soils on an hour-by-hour, day-by-day basis for long periods of climatological record. The model is also used to determine the hydraulic capacity of systems for land treatment of waste water.
- Publisher: NORTH CAROLINA STATE UNIVERSITY
- Last updated: March 23rd, 2013
MacGAMUT software provides a flexible, graded ear-training and fundamentals learning environment for serious music students, from novices to the most advanced. Though Ann Blombach's students at The Ohio State University had been using her ear-training software for several years as it went through various incarnations and permutations in the course of development.
- Publisher: MacGAMUT Music Software, Inc.
- Home page: www.macgamut.com
- Last updated: November 19th, 2009