Preventing eye strain in matlab in Title/Summary
ergonomix is a personal ergonomic assistant which monitors our keyboard and mouse activity and helps us structure our computer use in a healthy and constructive manner, thus preventing computer-related injuries from developing.
- Publisher: publicspace.net
- Home page: www.publicspace.net
- Last updated: July 23rd, 2010
Providing good vision for computer employees makes economic sense. It results in increased work efficiency and happier, more comfortable employees. Providing eye care for computer workers is a win-win situation for employers.
- Publisher: Nimble Software
- Home page: www.nimblesoftware.com
- Last updated: May 27th, 2020
Software to protect you from computer related injuries such as eye-strain, back pain and over-use injuries. This program prompts you to take regular breaks and to do stretching exercises to prevent computer related injuries.
- Publisher: Infinite Innovations Ltd. Registered in England. Reg. No. 3352545 Tel: (UK) 0870 9026141
- Home page: www.infinn.com
- Last updated: August 15th, 2010
Preventing eye strain in matlab in Description
Computer Eye Strain indicates that the brightness of your screen is simply too high. ColorVeil offers what is probably the simplest and most effective solution by applying a fully customizable color filter that minimizes eyestrain regardless of the surrounding light conditions. Besides, the use of this filter has also proven to be of great help to those suffering from dyslexia disorder and SSS.
- Publisher: Aurelitec
- Home page: www.aurelitec.com
- Last updated: December 20th, 2016
SmartBreak is an intelligent mindfulness program that helps prevent eye strain and mental stress by reminding and enforcing you to take regular breaks. The program actually monitors the way you spend time on your computer and then prompts you to rest at the appropriate time.
- Publisher: InchWest
- Home page: www.inchwest.com
- Last updated: May 26th, 2020
This program lets you adjust the tint of the screen easily so you can read and watch your screen more easily. It has a very simple and straightforward interface that allows you to make the adjustments in a quick and uncomplicated form. Nevertheless, its cost is too high, so you may want to try another option, or make the adjustments manually.
- Publisher: Claro Software
- Home page: www.clarosoftware.com
- Last updated: September 4th, 2018
With this program you can be reminded to take a short break without affecting the applications currently being executed on your computer. You can set the time range, and the number of reminders to be included in this range. You can select the sound to be played when the reflexion moment occurs and make the program run in the background.
- Publisher: Bernard Wielfaert
- Last updated: January 16th, 2010
Zoolou is an easy to use program that magnifies the screen area around the current position of the mouse cursor. Magnifying factor is selectable up to 10x. The virtual magnifying glass is sizable and allows full screen operation.
- Publisher: Emdem Technologies
- Home page: www.emdem.com
- Last updated: August 15th, 2010
Additional Preventing eye strain in matlab selection
To the many hardware-based e-book readers available, we have to add now a plethora of software reading tools that have followed an increasing demand from e-book lovers – the option to transform our laptops, smart phones, and tablets into e-book readers. ICE Book Reader Professional covers that demand while offering also something completely different – teleprompting and TTS capabilities.
- Publisher: ICE Graphics
- Home page: www.ice-graphics.com
- Last updated: August 29th, 2017
Though we all know how harmful it can be for our eyes, it is not always easy to avoid spending long hours sitting in front of our computer. CareUEyes has been designed to help you fighting this habit in two ways – by dimming your screen so that it adjusts better to the light conditions you’re working in, and by reminding you to take breaks at fixed intervals so that you can give your eyes a rest.
- Publisher: Care-Eyes
- Home page: care-eyes.com
- Last updated: October 5th, 2019
EyesProtector is a program that forces you to make eye gymnastics or to have a break depending on the time you spend working at the computer. Time and duration of the break proposed by the program is calculated based on the continuous time of your work at the computer and depends on the total accumulated operating time.
- Publisher: SimTec Laboratory
- Home page: eyesprotector.com
- Last updated: February 10th, 2015
BookReader 4.6 is an electronic book reader, that reformats texts and represents them on the screen with the settings of your choice. You can adjust the encoding, the speed of autoscroll and other things, and download the system of voice digital synthesizer. All necessary buttons are placed on the frame of the interface, which makes using the program very easy.
- Publisher: Rudenko Software
- Home page: www.rudenko.com
- Last updated: February 14th, 2008
BreakTaker is a lightweight application for Windows that reminds you to take breaks while working on your computer. By encouraging you to take short breaks at regular intervals, BreakTaker can increase your overall productivity and can alleviate common workplace injuries resulting from fatigue, eye strain, and repetitive stress injury.
- Publisher: Evan Wondrasek
- Home page: www.techerator.com
- Last updated: November 1st, 2011
This software offers a solution for users who want to adjust screen brightness automatically, based on dawn and dusk times in your area.
- Publisher: Sobolsoft
- Home page: www.sobolsoft.com
- Last updated: January 29th, 2014
Background application that reduces eye strain at night by automatically adjusting display gamma based on current time. Color temperature profiles are used to determine channel output levels for day and night with smooth transitions between them occuring at sunrise and sunset.
- Publisher: Alexey 'Tyrrrz' Golub
- Home page: www.tyrrrz.me
- Last updated: May 18th, 2020
WorkPause is a home or office break reminder - a software program to remind you, when necessary, to stop working for a moment and have a rest break. It has been proven that regular breaks help to avoid tiredness and eyestrain, and reduce the risk of developing RSI or other computer-related diseases.
- Publisher: Praven3 Software
- Home page: www.praven3.com
- Last updated: October 28th, 2011
CyberFlair Healthy Hints scans your computer to provide information about the health of your computer, as well as tips to reduce personal injury related to computer usage. This program alerts you on regular intervals to take rest from using your PC; its time settings can be customized.
- Publisher: CyberFlair Ltd.
- Home page: www.cyberflair.com
- Last updated: September 7th, 2015
To prevent computer eye strain, tiredness and headaches the EyeStrainCare program can block the computer and remind you to take regular rests. The program can monitor both your keyboard and mouse usage, and remind you to take a break from your computer.
- Publisher: EyeStrainCare.com
- Last updated: October 12th, 2018