Python keyboard wedge in Title/Summary
Software and hardware keyboard wedges are used extensively in data acquisition applications that include statistical programs, spreadsheets, barcode, LIMS, etc. MicroRidge keyboard wedges can accept input data from any RS-232 serial device, a network connection, or a Mitutoyo gage.
- Publisher: MicroRidge Systems
- Home page: www.microridge.com
- Last updated: November 18th, 2010
With Barcodesoft Keyboard Wedge Emulation program, you can emulate keyboard wedge while using COM port connection or USB port + COM port emulation driver. Barcodesoft Keyboard Wedge Emulation is a Windows shareware used along with serial port input devices, such as barcode scanners, magnetic strip reader.
- Publisher: Barcodesoft Inc
- Last updated: November 21st, 2011
Alien RFID Wedge is a software , a variation on the traditional bar coding software wedge and will allow the user to control and capture RFID tags that are within range of an Alien RFID reader. The software reads all of the present tags and places them in the keyboard buffer of the connected computer allowing whatever application.
- Publisher: Ohio University
- Last updated: November 24th, 2011
Python keyboard wedge in Description
Datasnip is a simple Communication port to Keyboard buffer redirection program. Characters arriving at a Serial Communication port of a PC will be transferred to the keyboard buffer allowing data to be imported to any user application program that allows a keyboard input.
- Publisher: Priority 1 Design
- Home page: www.priority1design.com.au
- Last updated: March 28th, 2012
Read-a-Card is a software utility for reading ID data from most contactless RFID cards, proximity tokens and tags. Main features: - View a contactless smartcard’s unique ID and automatically insert it into text input fields. - Insert a custom prefix and suffix when performing RFID ‘keyboard wedge’ functions.
- Publisher: Dot Origin Ltd
- Home page: www.read-a-card.com
- Last updated: October 13th, 2015
Code 128, described in ISO/IEC 15417, is good at encoding alpha-numeric data and numeric-only data. Code128 has three subsets: code128A, code128B and code128C.Code 128 has many variations, such as EAN 128 and ISBT 128. Since 2004, use of UCC/EAN Code128 symbology is mandatory for printing barcode labels of Confirmation Services.
- Publisher: Barcodesoft
- Home page: www.barcodesoft.com
- Last updated: October 28th, 2011
VSI Wedge is an application that streams the data input from the Mini MICR USB Check Reader and sends it to the Keyboard output for use with CheckPro and LoanPro.Requirments:- Microsoft .NET v2.0 Framework - Automatically downloaded and installed during setup if needed.
- Publisher: V Systems Inc
- Last updated: January 29th, 2012
SerialMagic Pro is a software that allows you to bar code-enable any application that accepts keyboard input. Scan bar code data into spreadsheets, databases and business productivity applications for Windows®, Windows Mobile®, BlackBerry®, Palm OS® and Symbian®.
- Publisher: Microvision, Inc.
- Last updated: October 31st, 2011
Additional Python keyboard wedge selection
With this program you can support various MagTek products but also includes keyboard wedge devices. It uses the MTD Device Drivers to illustrate the capabilities of these devices. This demo requires the MTD Device Drivers to be installed. MagTek MTD Encoder / Reader works on Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP.
- Publisher: MagTek, Inc.
- Home page: www.magtek.com
- Last updated: December 7th, 2009
The SmartScan demo program is an actual working version of the SmartScan Translator program. Please note a SERIAL scanning device (also known as RS232 Interface) is required for use with SmartScan. If you have a keyboard wedge interface scanning device, that scanner will not work with SmartScan.
- Publisher: Baus Systems, L.L.C.
- Home page: www.baus-systems.com
All kind of transactions (Stores,purchase,damaged,sales,sales return, purchase return and reserved) Transaction reports (Item Card,Store Card,Vendor Card ,Checking Stock,printing Invoices and order reports) Linked to APS Accounting(Create General Vouchers Automaticaly) Works with BarCode Scanners(Tested with ScanPlus 1800 Intermec Keyboard wedge).
- Publisher: Advanced Programs Solutions
- Home page: advanced.servehttp.com
- Last updated: May 26th, 2020
Alexandria is a GNOME application to help you manage your book collection. Alexandria is a simple program designed to allow individuals to keep a catalogue of their book collection. In addition, it enables users to keep track of books which are on loan.
- Publisher: COMPanion Corporation
- Home page: www.goalexandria.com
Python is an object-oriented programming language, comparable to Perl, Ruby, Scheme, or Java. It comes with a large standard library that supports many common programming tasks, such as connecting to web servers, searching text with regular expressions, reading, and modifying files.
- Publisher: Python Software Foundation
- Home page: www.python.org
- Last updated: May 4th, 2021
The pyHook package provides callbacks for global mouse and keyboard events in Windows. Python applications register event handlers for user input events such as left mouse down, left mouse up, key down, etc. and set the keyboard and/or mouse hook. The underlying C library reports information like the time of the event.
- Publisher: Python Software
- Home page: pypi.python.org
- Last updated: October 22nd, 2010
Avro Keyboard lets you type in the Bengali language. The program allows typing in phonetics: you can add English letters that make up similar sound as in Bengali and the program will convert it. It also supports traditional keyboard layout based Bangla typing. You need to memorize the keyboard layout to use this.
- Publisher: OmicronLab
- Home page: www.omicronlab.com
- Last updated: September 4th, 2019
Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center is a universal tool for managing your Microsoft keyboards and mice. It automatically detects the connected hardware and provide necessary customized settings for each device. You may change the key assignments for customizable buttons, scroll speed of mice wheel, etc.
- Publisher: Microsoft Corporation
- Home page: www.microsoft.com
- Last updated: December 17th, 2020
- Publisher: ES-Computing
- Home page: www.editplus.com
- Last updated: May 14th, 2021
NumPy is an extension for Python that allows complex scientific and mathematic functions to be executed in a quick way. NumPy allows large array objects, necessary to make large calculations or to speed up some mathematical functions. A definite essential for Python.
- Publisher: Numpty Developers
- Last updated: April 9th, 2009