Risk assessment calculator in Title/Summary
The simplified IEC Risk Assessment Calculator is intended to function as a companion, and not alternative, to the written standard.
- Publisher: Shafqat Ali
- Home page: electrical-engineering-portal.com
- Last updated: May 25th, 2015
Calculates a person's risk of dying within 5 years from cardiovascular disease. To calculate the risk score you need to know the following: age, sex, systolic blood pressure, serum total cholesterol, serum creatinine and height. Also you must know if the person is a current smoker, diabetic, left ventricular hypertrophy, previous heart attack/myocardial infarction and previous strokes.
- Publisher: LSHTM
- Home page: riskscore.lshtm.ac.uk
- Last updated: March 25th, 2010
The Microsoft Security Assessment Tool (MSAT) is a risk-assessment application designed to provide information and recommendations about best practices for security within an information technology (IT) infrastructure. The tool employs a holistic approach to measuring your security posture by covering topics across people, process, and technology
- Publisher: Microsoft Corporation
- Last updated: January 13th, 2012
Risk assessment calculator in Description
These tools include integrated modules for visualization, geospatial analysis, statistical analysis, human health risk assessment, ecological risk assessment, cost/benefit analysis, sampling design, and decision analysis.The capabilities of SADA can be used independently or collectively to address site specific concerns when characterizing a contaminated site.
- Publisher: University Of Tennessee
- Home page: www.tiem.utk.edu
- Last updated: April 4th, 2008
vsRisk™ has been proven to save huge amounts of time, effort and expense when tackling information security risk assessments. Fully aligned with ISO 27001:2013, this comprehensive risk assessment tool automates and delivers an information security risk assessment quickly and easily.
- Publisher: Vigilant Software
- Home page: www.vigilantsoftware.co.uk
- Last updated: April 29th, 2011
QRAS is a Quantitative Risk Assessment System Software. iQRAS is a user friendly software tool with a fully integrated environment for constructing and analyzing risk models. A powerful aid for conducting PRA, you can construct and quantify risk scenario models, estimate numerical risk levels, and identify major risk contributors.
- Publisher: ITEM Software
- Home page: www.itemsoftware.com
- Last updated: June 8th, 2012
TIRA as a risk assessment tool has a primary objective to reduce the overall risk to employees and employers by making risk management simpler, less bureaucratic and more efficient. The program allows instant access to performance and tracking information.
- Publisher: On Safe Lines QHSE Software
- Home page: www.onsafelines.com
- Last updated: May 15th, 2014
ChessRally is a very complete chess game for Windows. It supports both single-player and multi-player games. It has a very clean interface with a well designed board and shiny chess pieces. The single player mode also allows you to use the computer as a real-time, on-site chess teacher.
- Publisher: Ingenuware, Ltd.
- Home page: www.chessrally.com
- Last updated: January 31st, 2010
Additional Risk assessment calculator selection
The Microsoft Application Compatibility Toolkit (ACT) helps customers understand their application compatibility situation by identifying which applications are compatible with the Windows 7® and Windows Vista® operating system and which require further testing.
- Publisher: Microsoft Corporation
- Last updated: September 11th, 2010
Spy Sweeper can detect, remove and protect against spyware threats. It doesn’t cause any conflicts with your other installed security applications and it provides protection against various types of threats, including viruses, worms, Trojans, or rootkits.
- Publisher: Webroot Software, Inc.
- Home page: www.webroot.com
- Last updated: February 24th, 2009
Application Compatibility Toolkit contains the necessary tools and documentation to evaluate and mitigate application compatibility issues before deploying Windows 7, Windows Vista, a Windows Update, or a new version of Windows Internet Explorer in your environment.
- Publisher: Microsoft
- Last updated: October 10th, 2011
TaxACT is a complete free tax filing solution for everyone. Features; -accuracy to reduce your audit risk -All the free help & support you need, when you need it -TaxACT Bookmarks -Tax Glossary -Competitor PDF Import -Multiple refund options -Loan & Savings Calculators
- Publisher: 2nd Story Software, Inc.
- Last updated: September 20th, 2011
HeartScore is an interactive tool for predicting and managing the risk of heart attack and stroke. The desktop edition of the program allows you to calculate the risk for your patients, to get management advices and it is available in 8 different languages.
- Publisher: European Society of Cardiology
- Home page: www.heartscore.org
- Last updated: May 14th, 2013
XLQ is used by the individual investor for basic portfolio management or following of trailing stops. By financial advisors, journalists, newsletter editors, financial institutions and professional traders in many different markets around the world. It is used for investment tracking, financial analysis, decision making, risk assessment, back-testing, and as the core of trading systems.
- Publisher: QMatix
- Home page: www.qmatix.com
- Last updated: December 12th, 2018
BowTieXP is a powerful risk assessment tool that uses the Bowtie Method to assess risks. The highly visual and interactive nature of BowTie building ensures maximum involvement from operational staff. You can build a Safety Management System that is rooted in a Bowtie risk analysis.
- Publisher: CGE Risk Management Solutions B.V.
- Home page: www.cgerisk.com
- Last updated: February 16th, 2015
AgenaRisk enables decision-makers to measure and compare different risks in a way that is repeatable and auditable. The AgenaRisk solution includes predictive analytics and scales up to organizational-level risk monitoring and assessment. It is ideal for risk scenario planning.
- Publisher: Agena
- Last updated: February 5th, 2015
The Barwick Systems Limited Medical Equipment Management And Traceability System (E-MAT) software application provides a comprehensive management tool enabling EBME/Medical Physics staff to trace equipment and manage the notification of faults, repairs, maintenance, servicing and electrical safety (PAT) tests.
- Publisher: Barwick Systems Limited
- Last updated: November 3rd, 2011
ERICA Tool is a program for assessing the radiological risk to terrestrial, freshwater, and marine biota. The Tool has simple transport models embedded to enable conservative estimates of media activity concentrations from discharge data if measurements are not available.
- Publisher: Norwegian Radiation Protection Authority
- Home page: www.erica-tool.com
- Last updated: July 31st, 2017