Silverlight create pdf tables in Title/Summary
Split images into many smaller pieces by specifying the number of rows and columns. The HTML file will show the smaller images joined as one to look like the original image.
- Publisher: Sobolsoft
- Home page: www.sobolsoft.com
- Last updated: June 19th, 2014
Spire.PDF for Silverlight enables silverlight applications to manipulate PDF documents without using Adobe Acrobat.
- Publisher: e-iceblue
- Home page: www.e-iceblue.com
- Last updated: July 2nd, 2018
Advanced SQL To PDF Table Converter is a relational database client utility that allows execution of SQL (Structured Query Language) statements on Microsoft SQL Server and MySQL databases. Resultsets returned by select statements are automatically persisted as PDF tables to a directory of your choice.
- Publisher: Advanced Reliable Software, Inc.
- Home page: www.advancedreliablesoftware.com
- Last updated: December 27th, 2011
Silverlight create pdf tables in Description
For .NET Developers who need to imaging SDK on Window and Mac. Display multi-page TIFF, BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG, Barcode reader . Save as PDF, bmp, JPEG, PNG, multi-page TIFF. Fully-managed .NET library.
- Publisher: Viscom Software
- Home page: www.viscomsoft.com
- Last updated: February 20th, 2015
MicroPDF PDF to Excel Converter helps you convert PDF to XLS with ease. It supports partial conversion and batch conversion. The user-friendly interface gives you much more convenience.
- Publisher: MicroPDF, Inc.
- Home page: www.micropdf.com
- Last updated: May 16th, 2014
- Publisher: Iron PDF Development Team
- Home page: www.nuget.org
- Last updated: April 22nd, 2020
Preserves original document layout, include URL link, bookmark, images and tables,supports drag files and folders from your desktop,can output pdf files with many page sizes (like a3, a4, etc) and orientation (like landscape or portrait),can control the settings for Distiller and/or PDFMaker.
- Publisher: convertzone
- Home page: www.convertzone.com
- Last updated: January 21st, 2012
This program can convert PDF to Word, and PDF to Excel. It converts PDF to DOC, PDF to DOCX, PDF to RTF, PDF to XML, PDF to XLS, PDF to XLSX. It converts scanned PDFs in English through OCR technology. It can create PDF from any printable file. PDF Converter Pro has six Layout options: Flowing, Continuous, Formatted text, Plain text, Images, and OCR.
- Publisher: GIRDAC InfoTechnologies
- Home page: www.girdac.com
- Last updated: April 27th, 2018
Additional Silverlight create pdf tables selection
Unlike Adobe Acrobat Reader – the mother of all PDF reading tools – Foxit Reader does not simply let you open and read your PDF files, or highlight certain words or paragraphs, add text on top of the existing one or insert annotations. Foxit Reader also lets you create new PDF files from scratch, from Office files, and by scanning your paper documents into PDF files.
- Publisher: Foxit Software Incorporated
- Home page: www.foxitsoftware.com
- Last updated: May 8th, 2020
This tool can create PDF documents from multiple applications and complete fill-able PDF forms. You can choose viewing and storage options for your PDFs including: print quality, gray-scale settings, web page viewing, and embedding fonts. With this tool you can also create passwords to regulate the editing and viewing of your document.
- Publisher: PDF Complete, Inc
- Home page: www.pdfcomplete.com
- Last updated: October 24th, 2018
With a functionality as extensive as the one you find in other professional PDF creation and editing tools but with a more affordable price tag, PDF Architect allows you to create, edit, view, convert, review, and secure and sign PDF files in an intuitive working space. Its modular design will let you build the version of PDF Architect that better fits your needs and your budget.
- Publisher: pdfforge GmbH
- Home page: www.pdfarchitect.org
- Last updated: November 21st, 2019
With Acrobat Reader DC, you can do even more than open and view PDF files. It’s easy to add annotations to documents using a complete set of commenting tools. Acrobat Reader DC is connected to Adobe Document Cloud, so you can work with your PDFs anywhere.
- Publisher: Adobe Systems Incorporated
- Home page: www.adobe.com
- Last updated: May 31st, 2018
PDFCreator lets you convert any printable document to PDF and other formats. You can encrypt your PDFs with AES and protect them with a password; by changing the security settings, you can prevent unauthorized access to your PDFs. You can also customize the output path with tokens like DateTime.
- Publisher: pdfforge GmbH
- Home page: www.pdfforge.org
- Last updated: April 20th, 2020
Bullzip PDF Printer works as a virtual printer and allows you to create PDF documents from any Windows application. Before saving as PDF, you can add password protection, add watermarks, superimpose documents, set background images, and set document properties.
- Publisher: Bullzip
- Home page: www.bullzip.com
- Last updated: March 5th, 2019
doPDF helps you to create PDF documents. You can create high quality PDF files (i.e. for printing) or smaller files (i.e. for web publishing), depending on your needs. You can also choose to balance the two options by using the medium quality preset.
- Publisher: Softland
- Home page: www.dopdf.com
- Last updated: April 14th, 2020
Infix PDF Editor works like a normal word processor. It allows you to load and edit the text, images, fonts, and other data in PDF documents. While editing a page, Infix reflows and reformats text to keep it looking good. You also get features such as advanced find & replace, OCR, translation, forms creation, and headers & footers.
- Publisher: Iceni Technology
- Home page: www.iceni.com
- Last updated: May 18th, 2020
Nitro Pro allows you to create, convert, edit, sign, and share PDF files. It can be used to add, delete, and modify text and images on PDF pages; you can also copy & paste text into Word or Office files from this tool. Nitro quickly converts any PDF to and from MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Publisher: Nitro Software, Inc.
- Home page: www.gonitro.com
- Last updated: May 25th, 2020
PDF Editor to replace Adobe Acrobat: Create, Fill, Save, Delete, Submit, Reset PDF Form. Insert Text, Image, URL, Whiteout and Highlight, Drawing, Comment, Stamp and Ink into PDF. Scan paper forms into PDF. PDF Writer and PDF Tools.
- Publisher: PlotSoft
- Home page: www.pdfill.com
- Last updated: September 27th, 2016