Sim smart card usb in Title/Summary
O2Micro USB Smart Card Reader
- Publisher: Dell Inc.
- Last updated: November 13th, 2009
e-gate USB Smart Card
- Publisher: Gemalto
- Home page: www.axalto.com
- Last updated: May 13th, 2008
Smart Card Scripter is a tool that makes it easy to send APDUs to smart cards and to process the responses. Smart Card Scripter contains a large number of built-in commands, especially cryptographic commands which are useful for authentication and encrypted communication.
- Publisher: Infintuary
- Home page: www.infintuary.org
- Last updated: March 30th, 2016
Sim smart card usb in Description
SecureNetTerm is a fully functional user friendly windows based client/server application designed to interface with telnet, telnet-TLS/SSL, rlogin, and SSH servers located on UNIX style hosts. SecureNetTerm builds upon the popular and proven NetTerm by adding secure authentication and encryption.
- Publisher: InterSoft International, Inc
- Last updated: October 7th, 2009
Research your GSM SIM card, EMV payment card, security card or any other smart card!The program supports COM+, ActiveX and Plug-Ins interfaces and any of your own applications can work with a smart cards via Smart Card ToolSet PRO.
- Publisher: SCard SOFT
- Home page: www.scardsoft.com
- Last updated: September 14th, 2012
SmartCache is a practical application that lets you securely store information on an ACOS1 or ACOS3 ISO 7816 smart card. SmartCache interfaces with the smart card using either an ISO 7816 Phoenix-style Reader/Writer or a Development Terminal connected to an RS-232 serial port or any PC/SC reader.
- Publisher: SmartCache
- Home page: www.smartcache.net
- Last updated: February 16th, 2010
SIM Card Editor is a free program that enables you to collect data from your PC/SC Smart Card reader device. The program will display your phone book, it will allow you to insert, edit, copy and delete contacts, you can view and send short messages, read and write your SIM data.
- Publisher: CASTLES TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD.
- Last updated: April 27th, 2015
SafeSign Identity Client integrates smart card or USB Token with applications for strong authentication and digital signatures.
- Publisher: A.E.T. Europe B.V
- Last updated: September 18th, 2015
Additional Sim smart card usb selection
SafeNet Authentication Client is a middleware client that manages SafeNet’s extensive portfolio of certificate-based authenticators, including eToken and iKey smart card, USB tokens, and software-based devices. The program provides full local administration and support for multiple advanced security applications such as digital signing, pre-boot authentication and disk encryption.
- Publisher: SafeNet, Inc.
- Home page: www.safenet-inc.com
- Last updated: October 30th, 2016
VASCO Smart Card Reader is a browser extension that enables a seamless installation and connection to the Chrome browser for all DIGIPASS 870 and 875 card readers. DIGIPASS is VASCO’s line-up of innovative strong authentication and transaction signing devices.
- Publisher: Vasco Data Security
- Last updated: June 19th, 2014
The management includes creating, deleting, visualizing objects on a smart card. InfoNotary Smart Card Manager is a specialized software designed for management of cryptographic smart cards, supporting the most common way to access advanced smart card functions on a computer by using PKCS#11 interface.
- Publisher: InfoNotary
- Home page: www.infonotary.com
- Last updated: April 8th, 2012
SCR24x PCMCIA Smart Card Reader
- Publisher: SCM Microsystems
- Last updated: February 6th, 2010
USB card reader driver for Win XP/Vista/Win7 Driver (32/64 bits) Driver only (ZIP file)
- Publisher: REALTEK Semiconductor Corp.
- Last updated: August 19th, 2014
The Smart Card Shell is an interactive development and scripting tool that allows easy access to smart cards on an APDU level as well as on a file system level. It can be used to develop and test smart card applications, in particular applications integrated into a Public Key Infrastructure (PKI).
- Publisher: CardContact
- Home page: www.openscdp.org
- Last updated: May 30th, 2013
Smart Card Console is a smart card console which allows sending ISO 7816 commands (APDU) to real smart cards and which supplies a virtual reader with a virtual smart card for training with ISO 7816. The Console is supplied together with the book: "Programming Smart Cards " By Ugo Chirico
- Publisher: Ugo Chirico
- Home page: www.ugosweb.com
- Last updated: November 3rd, 2014
This component allows a Web page to interact with a smart card. The plugin uses the FireBreath framework and provides a minimal wrapper around the basic smart card functions from the PC/SC Framework. Once your build environment is working, clone WebCard in your local Firebreath Projects folder and build it.
- Publisher: CardID Contributors
- Home page: github.com
- Last updated: February 28th, 2017
EIDVirtual can transform a regular USB drive into a virtual smart card. The emulation provided is compatible with all smart card scenarios such as login on Active Directory or EIDAuthenticate, Radius / VPN / Wifi EAP-TLS authentication, SSL authentication, S/MIME, EFS, and Bitlocker.
- Publisher: My Smart Logon
- Home page: www.mysmartlogon.com
- Last updated: November 30th, 2016
USB2.0 Card Reader Software 6.0.6000.92
- Publisher: Realtek
- Last updated: January 23rd, 2015