Sky force lite game e63 in Title/Summary
The game takes you back to WW1. The two rival armies - of Entente and Germany - fight fiercely on the ground, in the sea and in the air. In this game, you take on the role of military aircraft pilot. You can choose a plane, a mission to accomplish.
- Publisher: MyPlayCity.com
- Home page: www.myplaycity.com
- Last updated: March 2nd, 2008
Food Force is an educational game created by the United Nations' World Food Program. The game includes 6 different missions, all of them regarding food. You need to complete the 6 missions in order to help the hungry, from the moment the crisis arises to the moment the assistance is no longer needed. Given the nature of the game it's licensed as a freeware and freely distributable.
- Publisher: United Nations World Food Program
- Last updated: December 28th, 2011
Beneath a Steel Sky is a gripping science fiction point and click adventure game in the cyberpunk genre. In this game you are Robert Foster, an innocent outsider stranded in a vast city where oppressed civilians live and work in soaring tower blocks. Your goal is to fight for survival and discover the sinister truth behind your abduction.
- Publisher: Revolution Software Ltd.
- Home page: revolution.co.uk
- Last updated: December 8th, 2012
Sky force lite game e63 in Description
Sky Hero Adventure is a superb arcade game you cannot miss to play. Completely free, this Pacman-like game is the perfect choice to kill time. Playing the part of a courageous Sky Hero, the game involves going deep into the confusing and intricate network of passages where you will be in charge of picking up crystals and gems as you move forward.
- Publisher: My Real Games Ltd.
- Home page: www.myrealgames.com
- Last updated: March 19th, 2008
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed completely re-imagines the scope and scale of the Force and casts players as Darth Vader’s "Secret Apprentice," unveiling new revelations about the Star Wars galaxy seen through the eyes of a mysterious new character armed with unprecedented powers.
- Publisher: LucasArts , Aspyr Studios
- Home page: store.steampowered.com
- Last updated: February 26th, 2018
Rogue Legacy Demo is a genealogical rogue-"lite" game for PC, Mac and Linux. You will die, but your children will avenge you. They might be genetically deficient, but that's ok. There are over 8 classes to choose from. Each class has unique abilities which change the way you play the game.
- Publisher: Cellar Door Games, Inc.
- Home page: www.cellardoorgames.com
- Last updated: May 27th, 2013
Lite-c is intended for quickly and easily developing graphics or virtual reality applications - such as 2D or 3D computer games - even without previous programming knowledge. Sounds, images, movies, user interfaces, 2D and 3D models, collision detection, rigid body physics, multitasking, and DirectX functions are already a native part of the language.
- Publisher: Conitec oP group
- Home page: www.conitec.net
- Last updated: March 4th, 2009
Dry Fire is a fabulous game of action with explosions fantastically well animated. The graphics are simple but with high quality, just like the sound effects. The background music is as usual repetitive, but not annoying at all unlike other games that force you to play in silent mode.
- Publisher: NowStat.com
- Home page: www.nowstat.com
- Last updated: February 28th, 2010
Additional Sky force lite game e63 selection
Lego Star Wars II is the sequel to the video game Lego Star Wars: The Video Game. The game was developed by Traveller's Tales and Amaze Entertainment and published by Lucas Arts and TT Games. It is based on Episode IV, V and VI of the Star Wars film saga
- Publisher: Eidos Inc.
- Home page: www.lucasarts.com
- Last updated: February 27th, 2008
If you are a fan of action war games, Pacific Liberation Force is an action game that you will enjoy a lot. You will have to be a pilot of an advanced war helicopter with a wide arsenal. Your enemies will try to eliminate you using many different weapons like tanks, bombs, submachine-guns, etc., and you will have to kill and destroy them first, or your chopper will explode quickly.
- Publisher: Team6 game studios
- Home page: plf.team6-games.com
- Last updated: October 21st, 2012
Steel Sky is a flight simulator game in which you will feel like a real military pilot. You can choose one of the three game modes: World War II, Modern war or Future war. The difference between them is in the plane model and types of weapon. Shoot down the ground targets and enemies' planes, fly through the hail of bullets and escape the missiles.
- Publisher: MyPlayCity, Inc.
- Home page: www.myplaycity.com
- Last updated: June 23rd, 2014
Nuclear Winter steals Time Master's inert body and uses it to steal nuclear missiles from the Cuban missile crisis in an effort to start a nuclear war between the United States and the USSR. Freedom Force foils his plot, but on the return trip, the timeline changes and Freedom Force finds that the Axis powers achieved victory in World War II.
- Publisher: Freedom Force Properties LLC.
- Home page: www.freedomfans.com
- Last updated: November 25th, 2010
It is an excellent game, with a lot of fast action scenes and gallons of blood spilled. US special force soldier waits for your commands! US special force soldier is a war game where your objective is to shoot down enemy troops, destroy the mortar facilities, blow up the tanks, shoot down the choppers and planes.
- Publisher: Free Downloadable Games
- Home page: free-downloadable-games.org
- Last updated: March 28th, 2008
In Asura Force legend, there were five mighty deities in heaven in ancient time. They are Goddess Nuwa, Mortal King Cosmos, Water-god Gonggong, Fire-god Zoorong and War-god Xingtan. In order to compete for the throne of heaven, except Nuwa who prefers to bring benefits to common people wholeheartedly, other four deities led a great war every 500 years.
- Publisher: Mira Game
- Last updated: March 25th, 2014
Gates of Troy 1.0 is an epic turn strategy game that covers the Trojan Wars, and lets the player take control of legendary heroes such as Achilles and Hector. The title features turn based strategy set in a historically accurate Greek world. It includes a huge campaign map with zoom levels for ease of use.
- Publisher: Slitherine
- Home page: www.slitherine.com
- Last updated: May 13th, 2011
Technobabylon is a cyberpunk adventure game for Windows users. The year 2087 is upon us — a future where genetic engineering is the norm, the addictive Trance has replaced almost any need for human interaction, and an omnipresent AI named Central powers the city. Its all-seeing CEL police force keeps tabs on everyone, including three people who are about to meet their maker.
- Publisher: Technocrat Games - Wadjet Eye Games
- Home page: www.technobabylon-game.com
- Last updated: August 6th, 2015
The absolutely stunning finale of the trilogy! Random is finally going to meet the Grand Commendanter! What will be the outcome? Will the Laxius Force or the Order win the war? Take control of Random, Sarah, Luciana, Coryool, Wendala, Xander, Brussian and many, many more characters, and find out!
- Publisher: Aldorlea Games
- Home page: www.aldorlea.org
- Last updated: September 18th, 2010
DeleD is a 3D modeler designed to help you create content for your game project, whether you're a professional or indy game developer. Other areas in which you can put DeleD to good use are, for example, educational services, webdesign, prototyping and image creation.
- Publisher: Delgine
- Home page: www.delgine.com
- Last updated: November 29th, 2011