Solidworks git version control in Title/Summary
Visual Studio users are used to see files' source control status right inside the solution explorer, whether it is SourceSafe, Team Foundation Server, Subversion or even Mercurial. This plug-in integrates Git with Visual Studio. VS 2010 users, it is recommanded to install Git Source Control Provider within Visual Studio by selecting Tools | Extension Manager.
- Publisher: Yiyi Sun
- Home page: gitscc.codeplex.com
- Last updated: June 22nd, 2011
Version Control Pro 18.104.22.168
- Publisher: upRedSun
- Home page: www.upredsun.com
- Last updated: July 30th, 2008
After you install both add-ins, you can create a version control project in TestDirector Enterprise Edition. You can update and revise your tests, while maintaining previous versions of each test. This allows you to keep track of the changes made to each test in your TestDirector project, see how and when a test was modified, or return to a previous version of the test.
- Publisher: Mercury Interactive
- Last updated: October 31st, 2011
Solidworks git version control in Description
SourceTree is a Git GUI for Windows. It simplifies how you interact with your Git repositories so that you can focus on coding. Sourcetree's simple interface makes it easy to manage and visualize your software repositories. You can review changesets, stash, cherry-pick between branches, etc.
- Publisher: Atlassian
- Home page: www.sourcetreeapp.com
- Last updated: June 9th, 2019
dbForge Schema Compare for SQL Server is a reliable, easy-to-use tool to compare and synchronize schemas of Microsoft SQL Server databases. It quickly analyzes database structure differences and propagates the changes to a required SQL Server.
- Publisher: Devart
- Home page: www.devart.com
- Last updated: October 20th, 2017
SchemaVersion is an SQL development tool designed to help you store a SQL database schema in any file-based version control system. Simply download the schema into files and put them under the version control system of your choice.
- Publisher: Lions Bay Consulting Inc.
- Last updated: October 22nd, 2014
Source Control for Oracle is a Windows application that makes it easy to version-control your schemas with Git, SVN and TFS. You can continue making changes in your IDE without the need to work on separate script files, so there's no disruption to the way you work.
- Publisher: Red Gate Software Ltd
- Home page: www.red-gate.com
- Last updated: October 5th, 2015
Code Review Bundle contains two separate tools: Review Assistant and Code Compare
- Publisher: Devart
- Home page: www.devart.com
- Last updated: May 23rd, 2018
Additional Solidworks git version control selection
X-Mouse Button Control lets you customize mouse buttons with application specific behaviors. In games which do not natively support extended mouse buttons, you can map keys to each button. You can change the behaviour of the mouse over certain windows, e.g. make a mouse wheel change its volume when you hover over the system tray.
- Publisher: Phillip Gibbons (Highresolution Enterprises)
- Home page: www.highrez.co.uk
- Last updated: September 19th, 2017
TortoiseSVN is an easy-to-use SCM / source control software for Microsoft Windows and possibly the best standalone Apache™ Subversion® client there is. It is implemented as a Windows shell extension, which makes it integrate seamlessly into the Windows explorer. Since it's not an integration for a specific IDE you can use it with whatever development tools you like.
- Publisher: The TortoiseSVN team
- Home page: tortoisesvn.net
- Last updated: October 18th, 2018
UltraVNC is a powerful helpdesk remote control program. With it, you can access your PC from anywhere and remotely help people and customers. It can display the screen of one computer (Server) on the screen of another (Viewer). The program allows the viewer to use their mouse and keyboard to control the Server Computer remotely.
- Publisher: UltraVnc
- Home page: www.uvnc.com
- Last updated: February 5th, 2019
TortoiseGit is an open source Git control client, that was built to provide the tools to better manage the source code. It isn't integrated into a specific IDE, so the only way to interact with the program is by using the context menu of the Windows Explorer.
- Publisher: TortoiseGit
- Home page: code.google.com
- Last updated: September 11th, 2018
Anyplace Control is a secure and very easy to use remote access program that allows you to administer and control distant computer securely, virtually in real time as if you are physically in the front of it. The program displays the remote PC's desktop on your local screen, and allows you to control it remotely using your own mouse and keyboard.
- Publisher: Anyplace Control Software
- Home page: www.anyplace-control.com
- Last updated: July 21st, 2014
IBM Rational® Rose® Enterprise is one of the most comprehensive products in the Rational Rose family. All Rational Rose products include Unified Modeling Language™ (UML™) support, however they vary in terms of the implementation technologies they support.
- Publisher: IBM Corporation
- Home page: www-01.ibm.com
- Last updated: January 13th, 2011
Microsoft Visual SourceSafe is a file-level version control system that permits many types of organizations to work on several project versions at the same time. This capability is particularly beneficial in a software development environment, where it is used in maintaining parallel code versions. However, the product can also be used to maintain files for any other type of team.
- Publisher: Microsoft Corporation
- Home page: msdn.microsoft.com
- Last updated: March 13th, 2012
NaturalMotion endorphin is a powerful application that enables graphic designers to generate professional animated characters and scenes. This program makes it very easy to create all sort of dynamic motions especially where there are human bodies involved.
- Publisher: NaturalMotion Ltd.
- Last updated: September 13th, 2011
WoLoSoft Raduga is a program for automating broadcasts. It's primarily targeted to be useful on radio, but it can also be used in any place where users have to play a list of songs, such as a shop, a private party or a club. Through the Raduga's simple interface, you can build a list of themes to play just by dragging any kind of audio file from any drive and folder and dropping it into the list.
- Publisher: WoLoSoft International
- Home page: www.wolosoft.com
- Last updated: January 22nd, 2010
TortoiseCVS lets you work with files under CVS version control directly from Windows Explorer. It is freely available under the GPL. With TortoiseCVS you can directly check out modules, update, commit and see differences by right clicking on files and folders within Explorer.
- Publisher: TortoiseCVS
- Home page: www.tortoisecvs.org
- Last updated: March 3rd, 2011