Sound card oscilloscope source code in Title/Summary
Sound card based real time oscilloscope with sophisticated triggering method including pre-trigger and post-trigger which are generally missing from other sound card based instruments. It is a part of VIRTINS Multi-Instrument.
- Publisher: Virtins Technology
- Home page: www.virtins.com
- Last updated: August 30th, 2022
A powerful sound card based multi-function virtual instrument software. It contains Oscilloscope, Spectrum Analyzer, Multimeter, Frequency Counter.
- Publisher: Virtins Technology
- Home page: www.virtins.com
- Last updated: March 14th, 2008
WLW Source Code Formatter Plugin inserts formatted source code. Formatting is based on Wilco Bauwer's syntax highlighting. WLW Source Code Formatter Plugin updates are : Line Numbering, Alternating Line Style, tab replacement, selection. In addition it provides live preview and options to adjust background color, border color, font size, and box width.
- Publisher: Amer Gerzic
- Last updated: September 14th, 2008
Sound card oscilloscope source code in Description
Note Detector can be used as a guitar tuner or a singing voice pitch trainer. I use it as an educational device. To teach myself music. I was able to use it to map out where all the notes on the flute.
- Publisher: TMIV Productions
- Home page: tmivnthedude.blogspot.com
- Last updated: May 29th, 2008
WAP Proof is a professional WAP browser supporting WML and XHTML. Emulates several mobile terminals, validates XML syntax, allows to view source code of the document, gives access to HTTP headers and query.
- Publisher: LiteMobile Software
- Last updated: March 3rd, 2008
TFD Scope allows you to graph any signal read from the input of the sound card in real time. You can connect a Microphone, but as the input of the sound card has a left and right channel, you can read different signals, one signal per channel. The signals are shown in a time-domain graph as an oscilloscope and in a frequency-domain graph. You can change the amplitude and the time base.
- Publisher: AdroSoft
- Home page: www.adrosoft.com
- Last updated: January 25th, 2022
- Publisher: Brown Bear Software
- Last updated: June 15th, 2008
An audio software built-in recording, editing and coverting sound to MP3 file.
- Publisher: Any-Sound-Recorder.com
- Last updated: May 26th, 2020
Additional Sound card oscilloscope source code selection
The PC based Sound card Oscilloscope receives its data from the Sound card with 44.1kHz and 16 Bit resolution. The data source can be selected in the Windows mixer (Microphone, Line-In or Wave). The frequency range depends on the sound card, but 20-20000Hz should be possible with all modern cards.
- Publisher: Christian Zeitnitz
- Home page: www.zeitnitz.de
- Last updated: February 4th, 2012
This software supports codes from over 30 programming languages and has a built-in library with more than 50,000 lines of codes. It can convert source codes into HTML codes that can be easily understood by normal users who do not have a rich knowledge about codes implementing a program.
- Publisher: OverZone Software
- Home page: www.highdots.com
- Last updated: July 17th, 2012
OscilloSpectroXpro gives to your pc the functions of an audio spectrum analyzer and numeric oscilloscope for audio control. The program can be used for: acoustic measurement, sound analysis, sound system settings and control, the maintenance of recording devices, electronics, telecommunication and all the domains where computers and audio devices are connected.
- Publisher: AragonSoft
- Home page: www.aragonsoft.com
- Last updated: September 5th, 2014
OpenPref is an open source implementation of European trick-taking game Preferans against two virtual players. Currently it allows to play Sochi version of Preferans, allowing to change some game conventions. OpenPref is based on source code of KPref project by I. Azarny.
- Publisher: Konstantin Tokarev
- Home page: openpref.sourceforge.net
- Last updated: August 23rd, 2011
QA·C is the industry leading analysis solution for the C language; providing a comprehensive suite of features to enforce a range of coding standards. QA·C offers a simple way of analysing your code against your chosen coding standard, providing an effective and accurate solution to improving your software.
- Publisher: Programming Research
- Home page: www.programmingresearch.com
- Last updated: January 12th, 2010
WiNRADiO Digital Bridge Virtual Sound Card is a program designed to transfer digitized audio signal streams exclusively from the WiNRADiO G3-series receivers to other applications. This allows third-party applications, that normally rely on a standard sound card for signal input, obtain digital signal samples directly from the WiNRADiO G3-series receiver demodulators.
- Publisher: WiNRADiO Communications
- Home page: www.winradio.com
- Last updated: July 29th, 2014
RoMac Sound Card Management is a program that allows you you set up each of your apps that use a sound with its own individual levels for a sound card. The application is designed for amateur radio programs such as Echolink, WinDrm, SSTV, and PSK31. When you quit the selected program, the RoMac Sound Card Management utility will return all the sound card levels back to normal.
- Publisher: RoMac Software
- Last updated: April 7th, 2015
WinPcap is a tool to capture and transmit network packets that is Free (open source), delivers High Performance (optimized according standards), Popular (used by many tools), Tested and Reliable (it has been available for years), easy to use for the final user (windows installer), Multi-platform (Windows NT/2000/XP/2003), commercial support in the website of CACE Technologies.
- Publisher: Riverbed Technology
- Home page: www.winpcap.org
- Last updated: May 23rd, 2013
Notepad++ is a free source code editor and Notepad replacement. It supports around 80 programming languages with syntax highlighting and code folding. It allows working with multiple open files in a single window, thanks to its tabbed editing interface.
- Publisher: Don HO
- Home page: notepad-plus-plus.org
- Last updated: September 23rd, 2022
This is an Internet Explorer 5+ Explorer Bar to view HTML source code and other attributes of the sites you are visiting. HTML Source Code Bar allows you to view and edit all fields of an HTML form. This includes hidden fields. Changes made to the field values are injected back into the live HTML of the webpage you are viewing.
- Publisher: vdberg
- Home page: www.vdberg.org
- Last updated: September 28th, 2010