Source sdk base orange box in Title/Summary
Source SDK Base 2007 is a tool, shared between all owners of Valve Source games and locked to a particular engine branch, on which modders can base their projects.
- Publisher: Valve
- Home page: developer.valvesoftware.com
- Last updated: August 4th, 2010
The Orange Box, developed by Valve Corporation and PopCap Games, is a compilation package containing five different games: Half Life 2 and its two expansions, the fascinating and innovative Portal and the funny multiplayer Team Fortress 2. Are you sure you can resist? The best first-person shooter for PC is at The Orange Box. An essential pack .
- Publisher: Valve Corporation
- Home page: orange.half-life2.com
- Last updated: March 24th, 2010
The Datastead RTSP/RTMP DirectShow Source filter SDK is designed to let you build DirectShow graphs that can receive live RTSP and RTMP streams.The source filter decompresses the audio and video streams and exposes the corresponding audio and video output pins.It is thread-safe, multiple instances can be used concurrently in the same application.
- Publisher: Datastead Software
- Home page: www.datastead.com
- Last updated: October 16th, 2011
Source sdk base orange box in Description
GoldenEye: Source is a total conversion modification of Half-Life 2. It is a fan made artistic recreation, released for free, with only one goal in mind; to bring the memories and experiences from the original GoldenEye64 back to life using Source' Orange Box Technology.
- Publisher: Team GoldenEye: Source
- Last updated: September 22nd, 2020
Half-Life 2 Capture The Flag is a mod that brings CTF action to Half-Life 2. The game play has some nice touches as power ups and special moves that keep the game interesting. However the original CTF formula has not been messed up and it is still a great mod to play online.
- Publisher: Fried Okra Games
- Home page: www.hl2ctf.com
- Last updated: May 24th, 2017
Left 4 Dead 2 Authoring Tools, also known as an SDK, is a set of utilities that allow you to create your own levels, campaigns, common Infected and other gameplay elements. They include versions of Source SDK tools that have been updated to work with the Left 4 Dead 2 version of the Source Engine.
- Publisher: Valve Corporation
- Last updated: January 1st, 2010
GUI StudioMDL 2.x is the follow up of the original GUI StudioMDL for Half-Life re-written to work with the new Source SDK. It provides access to all the same functions and parameters as the command line based Source StudioMDL compiler, but through a simple Windows based graphical user interface.
- Publisher: Neil 'Jed' Jedrzejewski - wunderboy.org
- Home page: www.wunderboy.org
- Last updated: August 10th, 2012
ClearCanvas is an open source code base for enabling software innovation in medical imaging. It facilitates viewing, archiving, management, workflow and distribution of medical images. DICOM Viewer can be used for communicating with PACS servers and viewing DICOM studies.
- Publisher: Synaptive Medical
- Home page: www.synaptivemedical.com
- Last updated: October 27th, 2017
Additional Source sdk base orange box selection
Microsoft Visual SourceSafe is a file-level version control system that permits many types of organizations to work on several project versions at the same time. This capability is particularly beneficial in a software development environment, where it is used in maintaining parallel code versions. However, the product can also be used to maintain files for any other type of team.
- Publisher: Microsoft Corporation
- Home page: msdn.microsoft.com
- Last updated: May 26th, 2020
Half Life 2 is a great first person shooter for Windows. The game is quite old by now, but it now is part of a trilogy. This is considered to be the First Episode. The second part is bundled in a game that is called The Orange Box. The graphics of this game were so spectacular back then that it was hard for me to run it. They look OK now.
- Publisher: Valve
- Home page: store.steampowered.com
- Last updated: November 22nd, 2009
Pandora White Box is a collection of network security tools in a portable format. It has tools such as Ping, Trace, Whois, and Remote Terminal. Network vulnerabilities can be detected using HeartBleed Scanner, DOS Scanner, Trojan Horse Scanner, CSS Scanner, and other detectors.
- Publisher: Christos Beretas
- Home page: www.christosberetas.com
- Last updated: March 30th, 2017
Alteryx Designer Desktop includes a suite of Predictive Analytics tools that use R, an open-source code base used for statistical and predictive analysis. In order to use the Predictive Macros in Alteryx, users must install R and the packages used by the R tool.
- Publisher: R Development Core Team
- Home page: downloads.alteryx.com
- Last updated: July 6th, 2018
AudioSyncer is a program that lets you use your computer's sound card to insert a delay in the audio portion of your TV entertainment system. This is especially useful if you have a video display that is behind your audio by a fraction of a second. There is a common problem with today's sophisticated digital televisions and digital receivers.
- Publisher: Matthews Software Inventions
- Last updated: April 4th, 2012
Adobe Gaming SDK provides an essential collection of frameworks, code samples and learning resources that work together to help developers create and deliver ActionScript games across multiple devices. It features four open source frameworks - Starling, Feathers, Away3D and DragonBones; iOS native AIR extensions; ATF tools; code and project samples to help you learn how to use the tools, and more.
- Publisher: Adobe Systems Incorporated
- Home page: creative.adobe.com
- Last updated: October 6th, 2014
Source Insight is intended to help programmers edit, analyze and manage source code. In this regard, the program supports dynamic analysis of code written in various programming languages, like C++, C#, Java, Objective-C Perl, and many others. The tool has a Spartan interface that does not have any “bells and whistles”. However, it is easily navigable.
- Publisher: Source Dynamics, Inc.
- Home page: www.sourceinsight.com
- Last updated: March 2nd, 2021
Tank-o-box is the typical arcade game in which you must defend your base with a tank. The objective of the game is to defend your base while destroying all enemy tanks before they destroy you. Unfortunately, the game only includes one mode, but it allows you to play with a friend.
- Publisher: Exclusive Games
- Home page: www.tank-o-box.com
- Last updated: February 14th, 2010
For experienced developers, the platform provides a comprehensive, standard base for commercial and open source Haskell development that maximises interoperability and stability of your code. For new users the platform makes it trivial to get up and running with a full Haskell development environment.
- Publisher: Haskell.org
- Home page: hackage.haskell.org
- Last updated: July 17th, 2018
AMD APP SDK 3.0 supports OpenCL 2.0 with samples highlighting the new features and benefits of OpenCL 2.0 – the latest compute API standard from Khronos. The SDK also includes samples for accelerated libraries such as the Open Source C++ template library called “Bolt” and the OpenCL™ accelerated OpenCV (Open Computer Vision) library.
- Publisher: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
- Last updated: January 27th, 2016