Strategic war command cheat engine in Title/Summary
Strategic War in Europe is a strategy game that gives you the possibility to command one or more among 25 countries. You have to maintain convoys and supply lines, transport troops through the sea, secure air supremacy and hope for good weather – all of those being the ingredients of ultimate victory.
- Publisher: Wastelands Interactive
- Last updated: August 10th, 2014
Cheat Engine can help you modify single player games running on a window so that you can make them harder or easier. It comes with a memory scanner to quickly scan for variables used within a game and allows you to change them. It also contains useful tools to help you in debugging games and normal Windows applications.
- Publisher: Darkbyte
- Home page: www.cheatengine.org
- Last updated: January 25th, 2022
Command hundreds of units in this new breed of real time strategy game
- Publisher: Isotope 244 Computer Games
- Home page: www.isotope244.com
- Last updated: September 11th, 2018
Strategic war command cheat engine in Description
AionWarzLauncher is a launcher which connects players to their favorite server, in this case : AionWarz, after they created an account. AionWarz is a Zero Tolerance server when it comes to cheating. → 1.1 Anyone found modifying the game, using 3rd party software, cheat engine, or exploiting will receive an immediate ban. Permanent. IP. No takebacks. No erasies
- Publisher: AionWarz
- Home page: www.aionwarz.com
- Last updated: October 18th, 2011
Strategic Command - European Theater is WWII Grand Strategy at its best. As the supreme commander of the Axis or Allied forces, the player shapes the fates of the nations at war during the Second World War in Europe. Political options, research and upgrade of equipment, management of supply and resources and the strategic employment of one's armed forces are some of the keys to success.
- Publisher: Battlefront.com, Inc.
- Home page: www.battlefront.com
- Last updated: February 28th, 2010
Fight to become a war hero or rise through the ranks to command the armies of nations – Your actions can turn the tide of a persistent online war being fought by thousands of players. Online persistent game-world combining first-person action with strategic control.
- Publisher: Reto-Moto
- Home page: heroesandgenerals.com
- Last updated: May 27th, 2020
Tiny Soldiers World War 2 is a very entertaining, (tiny) 2d war game. You command a group of Amarican soldiers, fighting against evil nazis. Your mission is to infiltrate behind enemy lines and take down the strategic points.
- Publisher: Kingandme
- Last updated: August 17th, 2009
The Zenith Remnant is the first expansion to Arcen Games' hit space-based indie RTS/4X hybrid, AI War: Fleet Command. This expansion includes a massive amount of new content that brings the galaxy to life in exciting ways. Capturables, special AI ships, and ancient alien artifacts litter the cosmos, making your choices as a player more varied than ever.
- Publisher: Arcen Games
- Home page: www.arcengames.com
- Last updated: February 10th, 2011
Additional Strategic war command cheat engine selection
In Engine of War you will fight zombies and design electric circuits. You can customize your weapons, shields and sensors, right down to the wiring. Additionally, you can combine parts to make teleporters that detect nearby enemies, homing missiles that follow the mouse, and shields that adapt to the enemy's weapons
- Publisher: Akith Games, Inc
- Home page: www.akithgames.com
- Last updated: December 25th, 2009
Players are military and political leaders trying to lead the troops of their nations (armies and fleets) to victory, in the midst of some of the toughest operations during those five years of wild campaigning throughout a divided nation. Most of the individual years of campaign between 1861 and 1865 are playable via a separate scenario (to be refined during beta testing).
- Publisher: AGEod
- Last updated: May 4th, 2008
State of War: Warmonger is a sequel to the original real-time strategy State of War. It was designed as a standalone version. Warmonger includes 16 bright new missions in which 11 are single-player and 5 multiplayer. United forces under your command have successfully defeated the rebels. All military bases controlled by over OVERMIND may again serve to protect peace and prosperity on Earth.
- Publisher: Cypron Studios
- Last updated: June 14th, 2017
Supreme War is a C&C3: Tiberium Wars modification that enables you to engage in epic scale battles. You can command your tanks and military troops in battles and try to defeat your opponents by selecting the best war strategies. It also features modifications in the time of creating units and regarding the costs of producing them.
- Publisher: Hydron21
- Home page: www.moddb.com
- Last updated: May 26th, 2014
The simulation is a dedication to the Mosquito one of the formidable fighters of the World War, approved by the Royal Air Force. Attention has been give to the details of the aircraft creating high quality models and authentic sounds of the engines. All the equipments in the cockpit even the crew door can be operated with the mouse.
- Publisher: Just Flight
- Home page: www.justflight.com
- Last updated: September 26th, 2008
- Ability to capture an image of any standard HTML page - Ability to retrieve page for capturing via HTTP, HTTPS, or from a local file - Powerful COM automation API - Multithreaded architecture for simultaneous processing of multiple requests - Supports PNG, JPEG, BMP, and GIF target graphics file formats
- Publisher: Lucid Step Software
- Home page: www.pagevisualize.com
Advanced Strategic Command is an open source turn-based strategy game in the tradition of Battle Isle. It features both single player gameplay against an AI as well as extensive Play-By-Mail multiplayer functionality. It also can be used to run the multiplayer universe Project Battle Planets.
- Publisher: FrontPage
- Home page: www.asc-hq.org
- Last updated: August 25th, 2014
Strategic Engine by Philip Merwarth is used with the Microsoft SideWinder Strategic Commander. The Strategic Commander is designed to complement a standard mouse/keyboard setup for RTS games. The program allows the device to be used with other games and applications.
- Publisher: Philip Merwarth
- Home page: wordpress.nicolaswinocur.com
- Last updated: October 6th, 2009
A truly entertaining and challenging World War II time strategy game where your tactical choices really matter.
- Publisher: Best Way
- Home page: facesofwargame.uk.ubi.com
- Last updated: November 9th, 2009
The single player campaign is like playing a movie. The action is intense all the way and there are some gruesome cinematics that portray the horrors of WWII. The best part of the game in my opinion is the multiplayer campaign. The game allows you to rank up to several levels. You gain points by killing enemies, saving your allies, or completing challenges.
- Publisher: Activision
- Home page: www.callofdutyview.net
- Last updated: December 9th, 2013