Student database management system abstract in Title/Summary
The LodgePro program was developed by Masons for Masons. Many Lodge secretaries were questioned as to what would make their job easier. The most common answer was a program that was easy to use, with very little computer knowledge necessary so that even a novice user could make full use of its capabilities.
- Publisher: LodgePro
- Home page: webresponse.com
- Last updated: March 16th, 2011
The Chabad Management System (CMS) is the first database software for Chabad Centers. Used by over 700 Shluchim worldwide, it has fast become the standard system that Shluchim use to manage their Mosdos. CMS has a full range of features your organization will need, all integrated in a simple user interface.
- Publisher: Chabad Management System
- Home page: www.chabadms.com
- Last updated: October 11th, 2011
The Versant Object Database is an Object Database Management System (ODBMS). It has been designed to ease development and enhance performance in complex, distributed and heterogeneous environments. It is very useful where applications are written in Java and/or C++.
- Publisher: Versant Corporation
- Home page: www.versant.com
- Last updated: August 3rd, 2017
Student database management system abstract in Description
The Import Manager is a unique imports information and management software for importers and import departments to keep track of imported goods. With user friendly data entry interface, it is a handy software to streamline the whole imports process. This imports software is designed keeping in view the difficulties faced by import departments of organizations.
- Publisher: MAQ The Consultants
- Home page: www.maqcon.com
- Last updated: September 10th, 2011
The popular Microsoft SQL Server database management system stores all the database information in MDF files (Master Database Files). If you need to view the information stored in these files on a system where you can’t install and use the SQL Server, then this little freeware is what will help you out.
- Publisher: SysTools Software
- Home page: www.mdfviewer.com
- Last updated: October 13th, 2010
Calendar Organizer Deluxe is a flexible calendar management software for Windows users. Our software gives you an easy way to: plan your day, plan your work, run small office, enter booking info., plan meeting, create agenda. Calendar is implemented into our database management system. It gives you flexibility you need to process your data.
- Publisher: PRIMASOFT PC, INC.
- Home page: www.primasoft.com
- Last updated: April 24th, 2013
Ingres Database is the open source database management system that can reduce IT costs and time to value while providing the strength and features expected from an enterprise class database. Ingres Database is a leader in supporting business critical applications and helping manage the most demanding enterprise applications of Fortune 500 companies.
- Publisher: Ingres
- Home page: www.ingres.com
- Last updated: April 11th, 2011
MIST (Management Information System) is a holistic and unified database management system designed to service protected areas and park management needs. MIST GIS and MIST Administrator Installation. For single personal computer installations. Does not come with other MIST programs.
- Publisher: Ecological Software Solutions
- Last updated: November 11th, 2011
Additional Student database management system abstract selection
MySQL Community Server is an open-source relational database management system. You can tune the application code, database schemas and dynamic queries fast and easy. You can monitor and adjust MySQL settings that will tune, scale and maintain performance.
- Publisher: Oracle Corporation and/or its affiliates
- Home page: dev.mysql.com
- Last updated: April 16th, 2018
PostgreSQL is an object-relational database management system (ORDBMS) based on POSTGRES. It supports a large part of the SQL standard and offers many modern features including complex queries, foreign keys, triggers, updatable views, transactional integrity, and multi-version concurrency control.
- Publisher: PostgreSQL Global Development Group
- Home page: www.postgresql.org
- Last updated: August 30th, 2018
Pervasive SQL (PSQL) is a database management system. Version 11 will help your application take advantage of multi-core hardware. It also has a 64-Bit ODBC Driver for 64-bit Windows and Linux. Support for IPv6 is included. It can also run on VM environments from Microsoft, Citrix and VMware. PSQL v11 is VMware ready and Citrix ready.
- Publisher: Pervasive Software
- Home page: www.pervasivedb.com
- Last updated: October 5th, 2011
Microsoft SQL Server Data Engine (MSDE, also Microsoft Data Engine or Microsoft Desktop Engine) is a relational database management system . The initial release of MSDE also included the Data Transformation Services Wizard, which provided the ability to use OLE DB and ODBC data sources to transfer data between SQL Server 7and MSDE.
- Publisher: Microsoft Corporation
- Home page: www.microsoft.com
- Last updated: November 22nd, 2009
Advantage Database Server is a full-featured, easily embedded, client-server, relational database management system that provides you with Indexed Sequential Access Method (ISAM) table-based and SQL-based data access. The program uses an optimized data access that provides security, stability and data integrity with zero administration.
- Publisher: Sybase Inc.
- Home page: www.sybase.com
- Last updated: October 21st, 2013
Luxriot Video Management System is a program that accepts MJPEG, MPEG4 and H.264 as well as HD and megapixel video streams from Network (IP) cameras, encoders and video capture boards. It includes features such as: - Two-way audio for Audio enabled devices - Multicast for multicast enabled cameras - Support for multiple capture boards for hybrid installations - 4K Ready - Chromecast support.
- Publisher: A&H Software House, Inc.
- Last updated: August 30th, 2015
New reliable and fast school managenet software with the geat customers support. It'll help you with your daily school management routines and deliver you from your paperwork. Standard Edition is FREE!!! Do not miss this unique opportunity.
- Publisher: Eleonora Alekseykina
- Home page: headmastersoft.com
- Last updated: April 8th, 2008
Teradata Call-Level Interface is a collection of callable service routines that provide the interface between applications and the Teradata Gateway. Gateway is the interface between CLI and the Teradata Database. CLIv2 is a library of routines that enable an application program to access data on the Teradata Relational Database Management System (RDBMS)
- Publisher: Teradata Corporation
- Home page: downloads.teradata.com
- Last updated: January 18th, 2012
NAVFIT98A is the current authorized application for use in preparing Enlisted evaluations (EVALS) and Officer Fitness Reports (FITREPS). SPARWARSYCEN Atlantic (formerly Naval Reserve Information Systems Office) developed the NAVFIT application in 1996 using Visual Basic. The application resides at the workstation level and stores data using Microsoft Access databases.
- Publisher: navyfitrep.com
- Home page: navyfitrep.com
- Last updated: July 18th, 2012
Adaptive Server Enterprise is a relational database management system application. It was predominantly used on UNIX platform but is also available for Windows. What it does is to handle enormous demands on large databases and high transaction volumes at an excellent cost.
- Publisher: Sybase
- Home page: www.sybase.com
- Last updated: March 22nd, 2013