Telnet client component in Title/Summary
Easily add Telnet and Telnet connectivity to your .NET applications. In addition, it also adds exclusive Telnet and Telnet Terminal Emulation Controls to your WinForms App
- Publisher: ComponentPro
- Home page: www.componentpro.com
- Last updated: March 28th, 2013
A lean, fast and powerful telnet client for connecting to IBM mainframe, AS/400 and UNIX systems. telnet 2000 performs flawless TN3270, TN5250, VT100, VT220 and ANSI terminal emulation.
- Publisher: telnet software incorporated
- Last updated: May 27th, 2020
A telnet client for access to remote computers in an unencrypted way. Sometimes also used for accessing control ports. An ssh client, version 1.5 for encrypted access to remote computers. A very fast and clean VT100/ANSI terminal to display the remote computers text based screen.
- Publisher: Matthias L. Jugel / Marcus Meissner
- Home page: javatelnet.org
- Last updated: December 10th, 2011
Telnet client component in Description
Reverse port forwarding can be referred to as reverse tunnel. Reverse tunnel is a very useful way to access some application on the computer that behind a restricted or tight Firewall/Gateway/Router. For security concern, a lots of administrators will configure Firewall/Gateway/Router to refuse the connection from outside.
- Publisher: upRedSun, Inc.
- Home page: www.port-forwarding.net
- Last updated: April 16th, 2011
For an ultimate SSH and Telnet client,choose nothing but Eric’s TelNet98. Main Features: - Windows Sockets based ANSI and - SCO-ANSI compatible Terminal - emulation - support of telnet and SSH protocol - support of IPv4 and IPv6 - support of ANSI color - large substantial scroll back buffer - built-in file transfer - automatic connect and logon
- Publisher: Friedrich Datentechnik GmbH
- Home page: www.telnet98.com
- Last updated: January 25th, 2022
NetTerm is a network terminal which can act as a telnet client, direct connect terminal and modem connected terminal to hosts that support the telnet protocol or dial-in modems. NetTerm supports password, SRP and Microsoft NTLM authentication. The authentication method selected is determined automatically through a series of message exchanges with the host during the connection phase.
- Publisher: InterSoft International, Inc.
- Home page: www.securenetterm.com
- Last updated: November 30th, 2015
zMUD is a program focused specifically for playing Multi-User Dungeons. The client's features are endless and it will take some time to get everything set for your character. But once you have all your triggers, maps, and aliases, playing MUDs is a lot different.
- Publisher: Zugg Software
- Home page: www.zuggsoft.com
- Last updated: March 13th, 2008
The Zeta Telnet application was designed to be a handy and reliable telnet client for Windows. It is best suited for simple connections, such as a terminal connection to an embedded device. A log of the text window can be saved as a Rich Text (.rtf file).
- Publisher: Zeta Centauri, Inc.
- Home page: zetacentauri.com
- Last updated: July 3rd, 2011
Additional Telnet client component selection
PuTTY is a very tiny yet powerful network tool designed to help system maintainers and IT managers connect to remote systems via SSH and Telnet protocols, as well as Rlogin application or a serial interface. While the program can be traditionally installed in Windows, you can also download an executable that works as a portable edition. It's perfect in case you're not fond of installations.
- Publisher: Simon Tatham
- Home page: www.chiark.greenend.org.uk
- Last updated: August 7th, 2021
ZOC is a professional terminal emulation software for Windows and macOS. Its impressive list of emulations and powerful features makes it a reliable and elegant tool that connects you to hosts and mainframes via secure shell, telnet, serial cable and other methods of communication.
- Publisher: EmTec Innovative Software
- Home page: www.emtec.com
- Last updated: January 25th, 2022
VeriFinger 6.3 Extended SDK is intended for biometric Web-based and network application development. It includes all features and components of Standard SDK. Additionally, the SDK contains Fingerprint Client component and a ready-to-use matching server.
- Publisher: Neurotechnology
- Home page: www.neurotechnology.com
- Last updated: September 21st, 2011
DreamBoxTools - a program for tuning your DreamBox satellite receiver. Control your receiver right from the computer. Features: - Lyngsat-to-Dreambox transponders parser. Update satellites.xml directly from the site Lyngsat.com - Satellite filter - Europe, Asia, Atlantic, America, only HD, manual choice, saved satellite list. - Transponder filter - C-band, Ku-band.
- Publisher: digital videosoft
- Last updated: January 17th, 2010
Citrix Program Neighborhood Agent (PNa) consists of a server and client component. There is no separate installation package for the server component of PNa as it is integrated in the Citrix Web Interface setup. The PNa Client is part of the Citrix Presentation Server Client Packager.
- Publisher: Citrix Systems, Inc.
- Home page: www.citrix.com
- Last updated: December 23rd, 2013
AbsoluteTelnet is a powerful Telnet and SSH client for Windows users. It includes the standard SSH protocols to secure terminal session data across insecure environments such as the Internet. It includes SSH and Telnet features, keyboard mapping, file transfer (xmodem, ymodem, zmodem, sftp), terminal features (emulations, passthru priting, scrollback), and more.
- Publisher: Celestial Software
- Home page: www.celestialsoftware.net
- Last updated: September 25th, 2017
Chilkat HTTP ActiveX is a HTTP client component for communicating with HTTP servers. The application can send GET, POST, or HEAD requests to an HTTP server, it provides access to all HTTP response header fields and also read and connect timeout properties.
- Publisher: Chilkat Software Inc
- Home page: www.chilkatsoft.com
- Last updated: May 10th, 2014
ThinPrint .print is a software solution and consists of a server and a client component. A software component on the client side, print Client is generally responsible for receiving print data, decompressing and decrypting it, and sending it to the print device. Many .print Clients are available for different end devices and areas of deployment
- Publisher: ThinPrint GmbH
- Last updated: September 6th, 2012
EVE-NG Windows client pack installs everything necessary for working on/building labs on EVE-NG. It includes Wireshark installation, UltraVNC installation, PuTTY (used as default Telnet client), Plink (for Wireshark), and all necessary wrappers. Also, it will modify Windows registry files for proper work.
- Publisher: EVE-NG Ltd.
- Home page: www.eve-ng.net
- Last updated: July 29th, 2017
AnzioWin is part of the Anzio Family of terminal emulation products, supporting multiple terminal emulation types, along with basic passthrough printing. AnzioWin supports several methods of communications including over a direct serial line, over a modem, over the Internet or over a local area network.
- Publisher: Rasmussen Software, Inc.
- Home page: www.anzio.com
- Last updated: March 5th, 2012