Terrain analysis package software in Title/Summary
Terrain Analysis Package (TAP) is comprised of 27 different software modules, which may be purchased in almost any combination depending on user requirements for area coverage studies, path profiles, interference studies, presentation of results, and budget. Most studies are accessed through one of two main screens – HDPath or HDCoverage.
- Publisher: SoftWright LLC
- Last updated: October 16th, 2015
Community Analysis Package gives you superb graphics, ease of use, and top quality support, with all the methods you need - in one software package! A unique range of analyses available, covering both metric and non-metric methods, in one easy-to-use package.
- Publisher: PISCES Conservation Ltd
- Last updated: July 2nd, 2011
The River Analysis Package (RAP) assists river and water resource managers to undertake condition assessments, environmental flow planning and river restoration design. Water resource managers, catchment management authorities, state government water resources (natural resources) departments, state government environmental protection agencies.
- Publisher: eWater CRC
- Last updated: October 3rd, 2014
Terrain analysis package software in Description
Kwon3D was born in 1990 as a low-end, yet powerful, comprehensive motion analysis software package.It is a general-purpose motion analysis package with broad and in-depth analysis capabilities.Its main strengths are the solid theoretical foundation and the streamlined package structure.
- Publisher: VISOL
- Home page: www.kwon3d.com
- Last updated: June 16th, 2010
noiseLAB is a professional software recording and analysis package for making Type 1 Precision measurements to international standards. noiseLAB provides sound recording, editing and analysis with 1/1 to 1/24 octave analysis, FFT, Sound Level (Fast, Slow, and Impulse), Ln (statistics) and Tone Analysis, and infra sound measurements all in a truly affordable software package.
- Publisher: DELTA
- Last updated: October 31st, 2011
Total Car Care Software for any vehicle owner. Easily track repairs, maintenance, fuel usage, operating costs and much more. Setup your own maintenance reminders or use our built-in requirements. Its the best investment you can make in your vehicle.
- Publisher: Lone Wolf Software
- Home page: www.lonewolf-software.com
- Last updated: March 9th, 2008
This work is an attempt to make the EMBOSS package run on Windows PCs. EMBOSS is a free open source software set of high-quality sequence analysis programs mainly designed for the Unix operating system. The ambition of this work is to provide an easy-to-install and easy-to-use EMBOSS distribution for the Windows platform
- Publisher: Peter Rice , Alan Bleasby, Jon Ison
- Home page: emboss.sourceforge.net
- Last updated: April 10th, 2012
XLSTAT is a complete data analysis and statistics add-in for Excel. It includes regression (linear, logistic, nonlinear), multivariate data analysis, parametric tests, non parametric tests, ANOVA, ANCOVA, forecasting methods.
- Publisher: ADDINSOFT INC
- Home page: www.xlstat.com
- Last updated: January 21st, 2023
Additional Terrain analysis package software selection
This software offers a solution to users who want to look at basic statistics for a set of numbers quickly.
- Publisher: Sobolsoft
- Home page: www.sobolsoft.com
- Last updated: June 19th, 2014
This software offers a solution to users who want to analyze the breakeven point of sales items. Enter current/projected sales and current/projected costs to calculate at which sales mark income and costs meet.
- Publisher: Sobolsoft
- Home page: www.sobolsoft.com
- Last updated: January 13th, 2010
EPANET is a software program destined to be used by professionals who analyze, simulate and manage water distribution piping systems. It can be used to evaluate alternative strategies for improving water quality, to design and upgrade the performance of a hydraulic system, or to realize assessments about consumer exposure.
- Publisher: EPA's Water Supply and Water Resources Division
- Last updated: May 27th, 2020
Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis Professional is a software program that is part of the Autodesk family and was built to offer engineers a complete set of tools to realize simulations of structural loads and execute code compliance with the aid of Building Information Modeling.
- Publisher: Autodesk, Inc.
- Home page: www.autodesk.com
- Last updated: March 4th, 2019
XM MT4 is a platform that allows you to trade Forex, Futures and CFDs. You can analyze the markets through a complete technical analysis package and streaming market news. You can also trade manually or set up expert advisors that can automatically place orders for you.
- Publisher: MetaQuotes Software Corp.
- Home page: www.xm.com
- Last updated: March 30th, 2017
Psychrometric Analysis is a handy tool that helps you to create psychrometric charts. The charts are drawn with unmatched accuracy. It allows for complete psychrometric and process analysis, all graphically displayed. It also provides a professional state point and process report detailing all of the psychrometric and process values
- Publisher: Chempute Software
- Home page: www.handsdownsoftware.com
- Last updated: June 16th, 2012
LISA is a finite element analysis package for Windows with an integrated modeler, multi-threaded solver and graphical post-processor. It allows you to analyze the dynamic response and vibration, heat flow and thermal stress or the DC current flow in solids.
- Publisher: Lisa-Finite Element Technologies (Sonnenhof Holdings)
- Home page: www.lisa-fet.com
- Last updated: June 23rd, 2013
DnaSP, DNA Sequence Polymorphism, is a software package for the analysis of nucleotide polymorphism from aligned DNA sequence data. DnaSP can estimate several measures of DNA sequence variation within and between populations, as well as linkage disequilibrium, recombination, gene flow and gene conversion parameters.
- Publisher: Universitat de Barcelona
- Home page: www.ub.edu
- Last updated: May 29th, 2010
Graphical Analysis can be used to collect, share, and analyze Vernier LabQuest sensor data. It can collect data from multiple sensors simultaneously, either with a multiple-channel interface such as LabQuest Stream or by using multiple Go Direct sensors.
- Publisher: Vernier Software & Technology, LLC.
- Home page: www.vernier.com
- Last updated: June 26th, 2018
Easily manage your data using the Statdisk sample editor, which supports rag and drop imports, sorting, data transformations, and copying/pasting. Statdisk can open CSV and text files from Excel. Statdisk data files can also be exported directly to Excel.
- Publisher: Password, Inc.
- Home page: www.statdisk.org
- Last updated: February 6th, 2018