Trend top statistics linux unix in Title/Summary
A Windows application which is designed for batch modifying, generating, initializing and managing the user passwords on the various UNIX/Linux hosts. It may be useful for the UNIX/Linux system administrators, programmers and general users.
- Publisher: TriSun Software Inc.
- Home page: www.trisunsoft.com
- Last updated: May 17th, 2010
Top Score for Windows is probably the most comprehensive and easiest to use cricket statistics program currently available and the program just got even better! The new Version 5 of TSfW allows reports to be exported in HTML format for publishing on the WWW using
- Publisher: A.N.T.S. Pty. Ltd
- Last updated: September 1st, 2011
Scribus is an Open Source program that brings professional page layout to Linux/UNIX, Mac OS X, OS/2 Warp 4/eComStation and Windows desktops with a combination of press-ready output and new approaches to page design.Underneath a modern and user-friendly interface, Scribus supports professional publishing features.
- Publisher: The Scribus Team
- Home page: www.scribus.net
- Last updated: September 9th, 2021
Trend top statistics linux unix in Description
RSM Wizard is free GUI which runs on top of Resource Standard Metrics. RSM is a command line program that enables scripting and enbedding into programming IDEs. RSM Wizard make RSM very simple to use and serves as a teaching tool for the operations of RSM.
- Publisher: M Squared Technologies
- Home page: msquaredtechnologies.com
- Last updated: November 9th, 2011
jPDFWeb is a Java library to convert PDF documents to SVG / HTML5. The library can save to the local file system or to an output stream to be able to serve the document directly to a client browser when working within a J2EE server.
- Publisher: Qoppa Software, LLC
- Home page: www.qoppa.com
- Last updated: October 23rd, 2020
PlexMailer is a cross-platform anti-SPAM application that comes with built-in email application and can work with other email applications. Block 90% of SPAM or Unsolicited Commercial Emails (UCE). It supports Bayesian Filter and all of major blacklists such as ORBS, SPEWS, SPAMCOP, SpamNet/Vipul's Razor, etc.
- Publisher: PlexObject Solutions, Inc.
- Home page: www.plexobject.com
- Last updated: November 16th, 2011
Active@ UNERASER is a freeware data recovery tool designed to help you recover data which has been deleted from any kind of storage media either due to formatting, accidental deletion or any other method. It is also very user-friendly.
- Publisher: LSoft Technologies Inc.
- Home page: www.uneraser.com
- Last updated: August 22nd, 2021
Gaupol is a comprehensive movie subtitle editor/creator with many useful features. It was originally designed for Linux/Unix systems, but it has a Windows version too (0.19.1). It supports all popular subtitle formats and character encodings, and it can convert subtitle files between formats.
- Publisher: Osmo Salomaa
- Last updated: June 10th, 2019
Additional Trend top statistics linux unix selection
OpenProj 1.4 is an open source desktop project management application. It provides control, tracking and management of projects. The GUI is friendly and easy to use. The installation process is very easy to perform and it requires Java 5 minimum or Java 6 recommended. OpenProj works on Linux, Unix, Mac or Windows platforms, and it's free.
- Publisher: Serena Software
- Home page: sourceforge.net
- Last updated: October 6th, 2008
PHPMaker is a powerful automation tool that can generate a full set of PHP quickly from MySQL, PostgreSQL, Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle databases.
- Publisher: e.World Technology Limited
- Home page: phpmaker.dev
- Last updated: October 5th, 2021
TreeView X is an open source program to display phylogenetic trees on Linux, Unix, Mac OS X, and Windows platforms. It can read and display NEXUS and Newick format tree files (such as those output by PAUP*, ClustalX, TREE-PUZZLE, and other programs).
- Publisher: Roderic D. M. Page
- Last updated: December 1st, 2008
The open source clustering software implement's the most commonly used clustering methods for gene expression data analysis. The clustering methods can be used in several ways. Cluster provides a Graphical User Interface to access to the clustering routines. It is available for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux/Unix.
- Publisher: Michiel de Hoon, University of Tokyo
- Home page: bonsai.hgc.jp
- Last updated: April 5th, 2008
Handles archives of most formats: Rar, Zip, Bz2, Ace, 7-Zip, Iso, Tar, Cab, Cbr, Cbz, Jar, Msi, Pk3, Arc, Arj, Bin, Boo, Cpio, Deb, Gca, Gz, Hdr, Hqx, Lzh, Lzx, Pak, Pp, Rpm, Sqx, Tgz, Wad, Wb1, Wba, Wbc, Z, Zoo, and more. Has a build-in viewer.
- Publisher: Cristescu Gabriel Valentin
- Last updated: March 2nd, 2008
Active@ ZDelete is a secure delete utility. It helps you to permanently delete files, drives and folders. Active@ ZDelete conforms to the US Department of Defense clearing and sanitizing standard DoD 5220.22-M.
- Publisher: LSoft Technologies Inc.
- Home page: www.zdelete.com
- Last updated: July 29th, 2020
FileType Verificator is a handy utility that allows you to determine a file's type. The program determines a file's type using its content, but not its extension. And, because of it, the quantity of recognized files is limited. Besides, you can see common properties of the selected file (name, file size, date created, last accessed, open with and so on).
- Publisher: Shedko software
- Home page: eng.softq.org
- Last updated: March 3rd, 2008
Quantum GIS provides a continously growing number of capabilities provided by core functions and plugins. You can visualize, manage, edit, analyse data, and compose printable maps. QGIS is an official project of the Open Source Geospatial Foundation (OSGeo). It runs on Linux, Unix, Mac OSX, and Windows and supports numerous vector, raster, and database formats and functionalities.
- Publisher: qgis.org
- Home page: www.qgis.org
- Last updated: June 16th, 2021
With UFS Explorer Limited Access you may access and copy files from most used file systems of different OS: HFS+/UFS/UFS2/XFS/ReiserFS/Ext2/Ext3/UDF/ISO9660/NWFS/FAT/NTFS with system locked files access.
- Publisher: SysDevSoftware
- Home page: www.ufsexplorer.com
- Last updated: December 12th, 2009
Have you ever felt the frustration at not being able to locate a website you wanted to check out, or find an email you found interesting, or remember an idea about the direction of the political landscape in post-industrial Australia? Time for Tomboy. We bet you'll be surprised at how well a little application can make life less cluttered and run more smoothly.
- Publisher: Alex Graveley
- Home page: projects.gnome.org
- Last updated: December 15th, 2014