Us keyboard russian keyboard in Title/Summary
Keyboard Music is a software, which allows you to use your computer keyboard to play musical instruments
- Publisher: Xu Yi
- Last updated: March 6th, 2008
Keyboard Explorer is a freeware program that trains you in using your keyboard. It is a great utility for computer users who have just started and who don't know how to type perfectly. This application has an intensive 60 minutes training that will train you in every aspect of typing on your keyboard. It will explain you the use of all the keys present on the standard keyboard.
- Publisher: Rekenwonder Software
- Last updated: May 30th, 2010
Swift Keyboard is the most convinient tool for creating keyboard shortcuts so called "hot keys" not available in standard operating system.
- Publisher: kslabs
- Home page: www.hotsw.narod.ru
- Last updated: April 18th, 2008
Us keyboard russian keyboard in Description
Russian Editor is a handy text editor fitted with a Russian keyboard which provides you a full solution for your Russian editing and text conversion needs. The Russian Editor works like a notepad-editor with Russian texts. It supports this on Western Windows machines.
- Publisher: Rendaxa Software
- Home page: www.russianeditor.com
- Last updated: April 8th, 2008
Char Menu stays in the background, until you press Ctrl-Alt, when it pops up a window displaying one of the 300+ Unicode pages, so you can click the character you need. As soon as you click, it appears in the application currently selected.
- Publisher: Match Software
- Home page: CharMenu.com
- Last updated: August 3rd, 2016
Active Keyboard is a multilingual shareware utility that makes it possible to create any combination of keyboard keys as shortcuts for various tasks, thus saving us a lot of time and effort. We can use the default hotkeys provided by the program or select our own keys from the entire keyboard.
- Publisher: Drive Software Company
- Home page: www.drive-software.com
- Last updated: April 19th, 2008
Unicode Keyboard is designed to type all other Unicode characters such as Greek, Cyrillic, Hebrew, Arabic, Chinese, Katakana, Hiragana, Kanji, Hangul, Vietnamese letters, mathematical equation marks, technological and chemical characters etc. directly from your normal keyboard quickly and easily.
- Publisher: Fanix Software
- Home page: www.fanix.com
- Last updated: April 24th, 2010
Open Programs and pass command line arguments with a simple key press on the keyboard. Create Shortcuts / Hot Keys to Launch applications / open document files by pressing user defined hot key / keyboard shortcut.
- Publisher: RTSoftwares.com
- Home page: www.rtsoftwares.com
- Last updated: October 25th, 2008
Additional Us keyboard russian keyboard selection
KeyboardTest provides you with a quick and simple way to detect if your keys are working properly and help you measure typing speed. This utility might prove to be of good use if you need to examine a broken keyboard, test your typing skills, and much more.
- Publisher: Passmark Software
- Home page: www.passmark.com
- Last updated: May 26th, 2020
This program is exactly what its name implies: a virtual keyboard for Windows that helps you type on a PC with touchscreen. The tool features a straightforward interface which can be resized however you like and you have the ability to adjust its transparency level according to your needs.
- Publisher: Comfort Software Group.
- Home page: freevirtualkeyboard.com
- Last updated: April 17th, 2020
Clavier allows creating keyboard shortcuts involving almost any key, including the Windows keys located around the spacebar. Main features: - Create global shortcuts, available in all programs. - Fast program launching. - Fast text writing with a single keystroke.
- Publisher: Guillaume Ryder
- Home page: utilfr42.free.fr
- Last updated: July 29th, 2020
UniKey is a very small and easy-to-use Vietnamese keyboard for Windows. Main features: - Many character sets/encodings: TCVN3 (ABC), VN Unicode, VIQR, VNI, VPS, VISCII. - All 3 popular input methods: TELEX, VNI and VIQR. - No installation is required.
- Publisher: Pham Kim Long
- Home page: www.unikey.org
- Last updated: June 24th, 2020
Sound Pilot adds typewriter sounds to your computer keyboard. It creates the romantic sound atmosphere of the time of Remingtons. This makes the process of typing more interesting and intertaining, reduces stress, and helps encourage more rhythmical typing. With every touch of the keyboard, there is a new sound.
- Publisher: Invention Pilot
- Home page: www.colorpilot.com
- Last updated: January 14th, 2017
Cooler Master - Suppressor is a free application that allows you to control your keyboard device. Main features: - Volume wheel and Volume Indicator bar. - Built-in Surround Sound Control Center. - Custom backlight color for each Profile. - User friendly interface.
- Publisher: Cooler Master
- Home page: www.coolermaster.com
- Last updated: February 27th, 2017
DURANDAL ULTIMATE Gaming Keyboard is a free program that enables you to configure your keyboard. You can create and save various keyboard profiles depending on the game that your are playing, assign up to 50 macro keys and configure key commands for a rapid navigation.
- Publisher: Tesoro Technology USA Inc.
- Last updated: May 29th, 2014
KeyMusic lets your keyboard playing music when typing, just for entertainment, girls or children might like it. It is very easy to use, just install and run it, your keyboard will sing while you typing. You can set the Device, Instrument, Volume, and Tone to get a wide variety of music, and all settings will be saved automatically after exited.
- Publisher: TriSun Software Inc.
- Home page: www.trisunsoft.com
- Last updated: June 9th, 2018
Punto Switcher is a program that automatically switches the keyboard layout. She knows that "ghbdtn" is "Привет"and "пщщв ьщктштп" is "good morning".
- Publisher: Yandex
- Home page: punto.yandex.ru
- Last updated: June 29th, 2020
This program gives you and on-screen keyboard that can be used on touch-screen PCs, tablet computers, etc. You can use a mouse, touch screen, pen, or any other pointing device for typing. You can customize the on-screen keyboard's look and behavior including the position, size and number of keys, colors, and skin.
- Publisher: Comfort Software Group
- Home page: www.comfort-software.com
- Last updated: March 5th, 2018