Usb blocker source code in Title/Summary
Free Windows USB Blocker or Unblocker Tool
- Publisher: SecurityXploded
- Home page: securityxploded.com
- Last updated: August 27th, 2013
The freeware NetWrix USB Blocker centrally disables USB devices to prevent unauthorized use of removable media that connects to computer USB ports, for example, memory sticks, removable hard disks, iPods, and more. Works without agents!
- Publisher: USB Blocker
- Home page: www.netwrix.com
- Last updated: September 30th, 2012
WLW Source Code Formatter Plugin inserts formatted source code. Formatting is based on Wilco Bauwer's syntax highlighting. WLW Source Code Formatter Plugin updates are : Line Numbering, Alternating Line Style, tab replacement, selection. In addition it provides live preview and options to adjust background color, border color, font size, and box width.
- Publisher: Amer Gerzic
- Home page: www.amergerzic.com
- Last updated: September 14th, 2008
Usb blocker source code in Description
Professional Spam Blocker For Web Forms is a powerful, easy-to-use application ideal for protection of web forms from being parsed and used for sending spam emails. Includes adjustable spam filters and anti spam source code protection.
- Publisher: White Stranger Group
- Last updated: April 24th, 2010
This project is simply a clone of the latest emerald source code, compiled and produced in a way where all binaries are either provided from a well known trusted source (such as linden lab or openjpeg). Developer can certify that this viewer follows linden labs Third Party Viewer Policy and is legal to use to connect to the main grid with.
- Publisher: LordGregGreg
- Home page: code.google.com
- Last updated: April 22nd, 2011
Midori is a lightweight yet feature-rich web browser that handles all the latest web technologies (HTML 5, CSS 3, etc.), offers a lot of handy functions and options, and is based on the acknowledged Webkit engine that also powers the ubiquitous Google Chrome web browser.
- Publisher: Christian Dywan
- Home page: www.midori-browser.org
- Last updated: October 1st, 2015
With DNJ Code Collector you can organize your favorite source code segments. Main features: - Organize source code segments into different categories - Manage categories - Small, fast and useful tool - Improves productivity in programming process - Quick search
- Publisher: Ivan Dimitrijevic
- Home page: www.dnjcompany.com
- Last updated: November 23rd, 2008
The PIC18 Starter Kit functions as a USB mouse, joystick or mass storage device all using the on-board capacitive touch sense pads. It includes a MicroSD™ memory card, potentiometer, acceleration sensor, and OLED display. With on-board debugger and programming, and USB power, the starter kit is a low-cost way to get started with the PIC18 family.
- Publisher: Microchip Technology Inc.
- Home page: www.microchip.com
- Last updated: October 21st, 2011
Additional Usb blocker source code selection
This software supports codes from over 30 programming languages and has a built-in library with more than 50,000 lines of codes. It can convert source codes into HTML codes that can be easily understood by normal users who do not have a rich knowledge about codes implementing a program.
- Publisher: OverZone Software
- Home page: www.highdots.com
- Last updated: July 17th, 2012
QA·C is the industry leading analysis solution for the C language; providing a comprehensive suite of features to enforce a range of coding standards. QA·C offers a simple way of analysing your code against your chosen coding standard, providing an effective and accurate solution to improving your software.
- Publisher: Programming Research
- Home page: www.programmingresearch.com
- Last updated: January 12th, 2010
WinPcap is a tool to capture and transmit network packets that is Free (open source), delivers High Performance (optimized according standards), Popular (used by many tools), Tested and Reliable (it has been available for years), easy to use for the final user (windows installer), Multi-platform (Windows NT/2000/XP/2003), commercial support in the website of CACE Technologies.
- Publisher: Riverbed Technology
- Home page: www.winpcap.org
- Last updated: May 23rd, 2013
Notepad++ is a source code editor and Notepad replacement for Windows. It uses Scintilla for code editing and syntax highlighting of about 80 different programming languages. You can also define custom rules for the formatting of normal text, keywords, comments, numbers, etc.
- Publisher: Don HO
- Home page: notepad-plus-plus.org
- Last updated: February 3rd, 2020
This is an Internet Explorer 5+ Explorer Bar to view HTML source code and other attributes of the sites you are visiting. HTML Source Code Bar allows you to view and edit all fields of an HTML form. This includes hidden fields. Changes made to the field values are injected back into the live HTML of the webpage you are viewing.
- Publisher: vdberg
- Home page: www.vdberg.org
- Last updated: September 28th, 2010
Practiline Source Code Line Counter may be helpful for programmers, project managers and other customers who need an overview of a project source code.With the help of Practiline Source Code Line Counter you can quickly and easily get a report on software source code in various programming languages, such as C++, JAVA, PHP, HTML, XML and many others.
- Publisher: Practiline Software
- Last updated: September 28th, 2012
Don't you hate those webpages that try to prevent you from viewing their source code or saving images by disabling Right-Click? Now you can view the source of any webpage, as well as save any image from a webpage, using this source browser software!
- Publisher: Rebrand Software, LLC
- Last updated: January 21st, 2010
C is the most basic , important and popular programming language. Its important to understand c source code from begining to end for better understanding of this prgramming language. http://cprogram.org/ providing this chance by C Source Code 1.00.
- Publisher: cprogram.org
- Last updated: August 19th, 2011
- Publisher: Oracle Corporation and/or its affiliates
- Home page: netbeans.org
- Last updated: November 14th, 2016
SCSC is a powerful spell checking and profanity checking tool for collections of source code in multiple programming languages. When some text strings are scattered throughout the source code it's really difficult to spell-check them without getting flooded by large amount of surrounding code and comments.
- Publisher: Softario
- Home page: softario.com
- Last updated: September 30th, 2011