Usb ethernet driver in Title/Summary
Atheros Communications AR81Family Gigabit/Fast Ethernet Driver for Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit) - Lenovo G475,G575
- Publisher: Atheros Communications Inc.
- Last updated: November 14th, 2012
The Version tab (the second tab) displays three items. The Application Version is the software that allows your modem to work with your PC. The Firmware Version is the software embedded in the modem itself. The DSP Version is that of the chip that allows the modem to work.
- Publisher: Actiontec
- Last updated: March 2nd, 2008
USB WebCam Driver as it name states is a driver specially designed for your EM2860 USB Video Capture Device. EM2860 USB Video Capture Device (UVCD) is a highly integrated VLSI that provides a cost-effective solution for video capture applications on USB 2.0.
- Publisher: EETI
- Last updated: April 23rd, 2012
Usb ethernet driver in Description
SmartCache is a practical application that lets you securely store information on an ACOS1 or ACOS3 ISO 7816 smart card. SmartCache interfaces with the smart card using either an ISO 7816 Phoenix-style Reader/Writer or a Development Terminal connected to an RS-232 serial port or any PC/SC reader.
- Publisher: SmartCache
- Home page: www.smartcache.net
- Last updated: February 16th, 2010
This driver can be used to set and use the Ethernet interface via the serial communication mode. The “Virtual COM for Ethernet Driver” software can be used only with Ethernet-supported printers. The “Configuration Tool” program can be used to create a serial port, and set and/or delete printer devices.
- Publisher: BIXOLON
- Home page: www.bixolon.com
- Last updated: May 15th, 2014
KORG USB-MIDI Driver for Windows is the latest USB MIDI driver. This Windows driver is compatible with Windows Vista & Windows 7. The KORG USB-MIDI Driver for Windows is a free and easy to install driver utility developed by Korg Inc. With KORG USB-MIDI Driver for Windows you can use the korg usb-midi at the right parameters.
- Publisher: Korg Inc.
- Home page: www.korg.co.jp
- Last updated: April 15th, 2017
This package installs the drivers and interface programs for Dell C1765nfw color multifunction printers. It automatically scans for your printer in the selected port (USB, Ethernet, WiFi) and installs the suitable driver. After installation, you can access the printer and scanner settings, scan modes, and button assignments.
- Publisher: Dell Inc.
- Last updated: October 5th, 2013
This free software product allows capturing traffic between USB device driver and USB device, being transparent for the USB device.
- Publisher: Incentives Pro
- Home page: www.incentivespro.com
- Last updated: September 30th, 2013
Additional Usb ethernet driver selection
This driver is only required if you are interacting with a DPS70 instrument cluster. The installer copies all the necessary files on the Windows partition and triggers the installation automatically.
- Publisher: Parker Hannifin Electronic Controls
- Last updated: February 25th, 2016
TesPro USB Optical Driver is a program that enables you to configure the TP-USB Optical Probe device for Meter Communication. It can be used in electric energy meter parameterization and data reading, proved to be an ideal tool for both utilities and manufacturers.
- Publisher: Tespro Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Home page: www.tespro.com.cn
- Last updated: October 29th, 2014
McIntosh Audio Driver allows you to edit Media player audio settings. These include Latency, Sample Rate and Audio Stream Input Output (ASIO) Control. When this app is installed on a legacycomputer with slower processing speed, it may occasionally produce clicks/pops in the music.
- Publisher: McIntosh
- Home page: www.mcintoshlabs.com
- Last updated: June 18th, 2015
The Yamaha Steinberg USB Driver enables communication between a USB device (which is compatible with the Yamaha Steinberg USB Driver) and your computer. This driver requires Windows 7, 8/8.1, and 10, 1GB of RAM, and free disk space of 100 MB or more.
- Publisher: YAMAHA Corporation
- Home page: www.yamahaproaudio.com
- Last updated: November 25th, 2016
Use USB devices over a local network as if they were connected to your PC.USB device appears on the remote computer as if the device were plugged to that computer directly. Shared USB devices become available for remote users even if there is no USB device driver installed.
- Publisher: FabulaTech LLP
- Home page: www.usb-over-network.com
- Last updated: October 22nd, 2010
Cypress Suite USB is a set of USB development tools for Visual Studio. SuiteUSB.NET 3.4 can be used to create .NET Windows applications for all Cypress USB 2.0 families. A Generic USB Device Driver: The SuiteUSB.NET 3.4 toolset includes a USB device driver, providing the best solution for those who do no want to write their own device driver from scratch.
- Publisher: Cypress Semiconductor Corporation.
- Last updated: January 5th, 2012
USB Monitor Pro lets you monitor incoming and outgoing data of any USB device on your computer. It gives you a possibility to decode, filter, detect errors in the USB data stream without any additional expensive hardware. USB Monitor Pro was created based on extensive experience in USB device driver development.
- Publisher: FabulaTech LLP
- Home page: www.usb-monitor.com
- Last updated: April 2nd, 2012
PyVISA is a Python package that enables you to control all kinds of measurement devices independently of the interface (GPIB, RS232, USB, Ethernet). The program works with arbitrary adapters such as National Instruments, Agilent, Tektronix, Stanford Research Systems.
- Publisher: PyVISA Authors
- Home page: pyvisa.readthedocs.org
- Last updated: April 30th, 2015
SentriCard Utility is an application designed as a tool for an USB Card reader driver. The program helps you keep easy activity logs for your Smart USB Card reader. The application also enables you to check and download new drivers so that they are keep them up to date.
- Publisher: Sentrilock, LLC.
- Home page: www.sentrilock.com
- Last updated: November 29th, 2013
WinDriver is a PCI/USB device driver development tool. The program supports any device, regardless of its silicon vendor, and enables you to focus on your driver’s added-value functionality instead of on the operating system internals. WinDriver’s driver development solution covers USB, PCI, PCI Express, CardBus, CompactPCI, ISA, PMC, PCI-X, PCI-104, and PCMCIA.
- Publisher: Jungo Connectivity Ltd.
- Home page: www.jungo.com
- Last updated: March 28th, 2016