Virtual light lab physical science in Title/Summary
Virtual Light Lab software allows lighting designers, teachers, or students to experiment with light, shadow, color composition, and cue timing in a simulated lighting studio. Virtual Light Lab is fast and easy to use: highly realistic images are displayed immediately and there is no complicated 3D drawing system to learn.
- Publisher: West Side Systems
- Home page: www.westsidesystems.com
This program has all the things needed in a school chemistry laboratory, from the substances to the equipment. It has all the advantages of a real lab and none of its drawbacks. The program can help them to test different reactions and solve different problems. It can be used both at school and at home.
- Publisher: OMEGANET
- Last updated: July 6th, 2008
It allows you to build circuits with resistors, light bulbs, batteries, and switches and take measurements with laboratory equipment like the realistic ammeter and voltmeter.
- Publisher: University of Colorado, Department of Physics
- Home page: phet.colorado.edu
- Last updated: October 27th, 2013
Virtual light lab physical science in Description
Maxwell Render™ is a new render engine based on the physics of real light. Its algorithms and equations reproduce the behaviour of light in a completely accurate way. All of the elements in Maxwell, such as light sets, physical materials and cameras, are entirely based on physically accurate models.
- Publisher: Next Limit Technologies
- Home page: www.rhino3d.com
- Last updated: January 25th, 2012
Virtualization Manager 12 Professional is a program that allows you to solve complex tasks. The program enables you to migrate a Windows-based computer to a virtual environment (P2V), a virtual environment to physical (V2P), one virtual environment to another (V2V) and a Windows-based computer to a different hardware platform (P2P).
- Publisher: Paragon Software
- Home page: www.paragon-software.com
- Last updated: February 27th, 2014
VUMIE (VirtualUnknown Microbiology) is a virtual microbiological lab built on the strengths of VUMicro product from the developer. It comes with additional features and enhancements such as "Save the Patient", "Creating Scientific Posters", and updated tests and graphics.
- Publisher: Intuitive Systems, Inc.
- Home page: www.vumicro.com
- Last updated: October 22nd, 2014
VSPD PRO allows easy management of physical and virtual serial ports. Create complex port bundles, join, split and merge COM ports with this app. Redirect serial data to physical or virtual COM ports on either side of the created complex bundle.
- Publisher: Eltima Software
- Home page: www.eltima.com
- Last updated: May 21st, 2018
Alchemy 3DScreensaver will take you to an ancient lab full of magic. This unique screensaver will transport you back in time to those days when everything was explained by magic. You will see the table where he used to write down his discoveries, and where he witnessed very strange phenomena.
- Publisher: Digital Minds Software
- Home page: www.digimindsoft.com
- Last updated: August 19th, 2020
Additional Virtual light lab physical science selection
Virtual CD 10 is a disk virtualization application. It can make an image of a CD, DVD, and Blu-Ray, replicating the data contained on the disks. This grants the users access to the information at any time in a better and faster way, serving as a perfect backup when the media on the physical disc gets lost or damaged.
- Publisher: H+H Software GmbH
- Home page: www.virtualcd-online.com
- Last updated: November 8th, 2011
Science helper for MS Word
- Publisher: helpscience inc
- Last updated: March 21st, 2005
maxx PDFMAILER helps you create PDF documents and distribute them subsequently. PDFMailer enables PCs to use digital mail from any application without additional adjustments. You can convert, save and send documents by email, all simultaniously in one step.
- Publisher: Gotomaxx Software
- Home page: www.gotomaxx.com
- Last updated: February 6th, 2013
Increases your RAM and speeds up your computer.
- Publisher: AISoftwares
- Home page: www.oscenotes.com
- Last updated: February 5th, 2012
This great tool is designed to run on Microsoft Word as an add-on in such a way that all you are going to see is a new menu with some new tool bars on the Word regular interface. It includes about 1200 functions, graphs and charts of physical, chemical and math that you can easily add into your Microsoft Word documents.
- Publisher: helpscience inc
- Last updated: December 5th, 2008
NeuraLog’s simple interface, driven by workflow wizards and automation, makes is easy to get your work done quickly. Automated depth gridding and curve tracing expedite this once tedious task of capturing log data. However, this is only part of the power of NeuraLog. Image warp/stretch are corrected by internal algorithms calculated from the log’s grid model.
- Publisher: Neuralog
- Home page: www.neuralog.com
LVSIM-HYD is a program that recreates a three-dimensional classroom laboratory on a computer screen. The actual equipment of the Lab-Volt Hydraulics Training System is replaced with three-dimensional images, which students can manipulate on the computer screen.
- Publisher: Lab-Volt Systems
- Last updated: April 3rd, 2015
Serial Splitter allows you to manage virtual and real ports by creating various types of port bundles. You can split, redirect, join, and share serial ports. The programs can switch among the free ports sharing the same name.
- Publisher: Serial Port Software
- Home page: www.serialportsplitter.com
- Last updated: December 22nd, 2015
MIMIC Virtual Lab CCNA creates a real world lab environment with a network of Cisco Routers and Switches to train for the CCNA certification.
- Publisher: Gambit Communications, Inc.
- Home page: www.gambitcomm.com
- Last updated: October 26th, 2010
Virtual Moon Atlas Light is a program that allows you to explore and analyze the Moon. This is a premier application for amateur astronomers interested in the moon. The interface of the program is very simple. You can see the Moon there and in the sidebar you have different visualization options.
- Publisher: Christian Legrand and Patrick Chevalley
- Home page: www.ap-i.net
- Last updated: July 13th, 2008