Virtual smart card automation in Title/Summary
Smart Card Scripter is a tool that makes it easy to send APDUs to smart cards and to process the responses. Smart Card Scripter contains a large number of built-in commands, especially cryptographic commands which are useful for authentication and encrypted communication.
- Publisher: Infintuary
- Home page: www.infintuary.org
- Last updated: March 30th, 2016
The Smart Card Shell is an interactive development and scripting tool that allows easy access to smart cards on an APDU level as well as on a file system level. It can be used to develop and test smart card applications, in particular applications integrated into a Public Key Infrastructure (PKI).
- Publisher: CardContact
- Home page: www.openscdp.org
- Last updated: May 30th, 2013
Research your GSM SIM card, EMV payment card, security card or any other smart card!The program supports COM+, ActiveX and Plug-Ins interfaces and any of your own applications can work with a smart cards via Smart Card ToolSet PRO.
- Publisher: SCard SOFT
- Home page: www.scardsoft.com
- Last updated: September 14th, 2012
Virtual smart card automation in Description
Smart Card Console is a smart card console which allows sending ISO 7816 commands (APDU) to real smart cards and which supplies a virtual reader with a virtual smart card for training with ISO 7816. The Console is supplied together with the book: "Programming Smart Cards " By Ugo Chirico
- Publisher: Ugo Chirico
- Home page: www.ugosweb.com
- Last updated: November 3rd, 2014
EIDVirtual can transform a regular USB drive into a virtual smart card. The emulation provided is compatible with all smart card scenarios such as login on Active Directory or EIDAuthenticate, Radius / VPN / Wifi EAP-TLS authentication, SSL authentication, S/MIME, EFS, and Bitlocker.
- Publisher: My Smart Logon
- Home page: www.mysmartlogon.com
- Last updated: November 30th, 2016
SmartCache is a practical application that lets you securely store information on an ACOS1 or ACOS3 ISO 7816 smart card. SmartCache interfaces with the smart card using either an ISO 7816 Phoenix-style Reader/Writer or a Development Terminal connected to an RS-232 serial port or any PC/SC reader.
- Publisher: SmartCache
- Home page: www.smartcache.net
- Last updated: February 16th, 2010
AloahaCrypt creates a virtual encrypted disk within a file and mounts it as a real disk. It provides plausible deniability, in case an adversary forces you to reveal the smart card PIN. It has a hidden volume (steganography) with second smart card. The encryption are algorithms: AES-256, Serpent, and Twofish. Mode of operation: XTS.
- Publisher: Aloaha Software
- Home page: www.aloaha.com
- Last updated: August 2nd, 2010
SmartUtil is a free-to use smart card utility for Windows OS. This Smart Card Utility is a graphical tool that facilitates testing and deployment of smart cards.Main features: - Enumerate the contents of a smart card, including certificates, files, directories, and crypto key names. - Delete a smart card. - Clean a smart card.
- Publisher: JW Secure, Inc.
- Home page: www.jwsecure.com
- Last updated: December 23rd, 2015
Additional Virtual smart card automation selection
VASCO Smart Card Reader is a browser extension that enables a seamless installation and connection to the Chrome browser for all DIGIPASS 870 and 875 card readers. DIGIPASS is VASCO’s line-up of innovative strong authentication and transaction signing devices.
- Publisher: Vasco Data Security
- Home page: chrome.google.com
- Last updated: June 19th, 2014
The management includes creating, deleting, visualizing objects on a smart card. InfoNotary Smart Card Manager is a specialized software designed for management of cryptographic smart cards, supporting the most common way to access advanced smart card functions on a computer by using PKCS#11 interface.
- Publisher: InfoNotary
- Home page: www.infonotary.com
- Last updated: April 8th, 2012
e-gate USB Smart Card
- Publisher: Gemalto
- Home page: www.axalto.com
- Last updated: May 13th, 2008
SCR24x PCMCIA Smart Card Reader
- Publisher: SCM Microsystems
- Last updated: February 6th, 2010
WiNRADiO Digital Bridge Virtual Sound Card is a program designed to transfer digitized audio signal streams exclusively from the WiNRADiO G3-series receivers to other applications. This allows third-party applications, that normally rely on a standard sound card for signal input, obtain digital signal samples directly from the WiNRADiO G3-series receiver demodulators.
- Publisher: WiNRADiO Communications
- Home page: www.winradio.com
- Last updated: July 29th, 2014
This component allows a Web page to interact with a smart card. The plugin uses the FireBreath framework and provides a minimal wrapper around the basic smart card functions from the PC/SC Framework. Once your build environment is working, clone WebCard in your local Firebreath Projects folder and build it.
- Publisher: CardID Contributors
- Home page: github.com
- Last updated: February 28th, 2017
O2Micro USB Smart Card Reader
- Publisher: Dell Inc.
- Last updated: November 13th, 2009
Identiv manufactures a variety of contact and contactless smart card readers. This package installs the necessary drivers required for Windows Operating Systems to recognize and communicate with the smart card reader terminals. You can download the smart card tools as a separate download from the developer site.
- Publisher: Identiv, Inc.
- Last updated: December 14th, 2015
Virtual Audio Streaming is intended to enhance the quality of your computer’s audio output by installing a virtual sound card. If you are wondering why you would need this when your computer already has a card, let me explain that it helps you overcome the limitations of some physical cards, which hinder recording internal sound.
- Publisher: VirtualAudioStreaming.net
- Home page: www.virtualaudiostreaming.net
- Last updated: March 25th, 2012