Windows ce auto arrange in Title/Summary
Command-line Tool to Control Automatic Reboot on Windows
- Publisher: SecurityXploded
- Home page: securityxploded.com
- Last updated: May 27th, 2020
A best api monitor tool, Automatic monitor all API and COM Interface. can spy any dll's api. automatic analysis symbols with pdb files. easy to moitor input/output parameters.
- Publisher: Auto Debug System
- Home page: www.autodebug.com
- Last updated: December 24th, 2009
Auto Windows Mail Backup is a perfect backup solution for a Vista Windows Mail user. The program enables a user to backup and restore Vista Windows Mail data, transfer it from one computer to another safely and prevent massive data losses.
- Publisher: EmailAdept.com
- Last updated: July 24th, 2009
Windows ce auto arrange in Description
ThumbWin 1.2.8 is a program that will display a small window for every open program. This way, you will be able to go from a program to another just by clicking once on any of the small floating windows that the program will place in the desktop. Once the program is installed, it will create the thumbnail of a window for every minimized program.
- Publisher: hiroshi takahashi
- Home page: www4.point.ne.jp
- Last updated: February 14th, 2008
Palladio X BIM WindowsLayout is a free add-in that allows you to arrange all open windows by a scheme. You can give 20 to 80 percent of the screen space to the active window while the inactive windows will arrange in the remaining space. You can also save and restore your window configuration.
- Publisher: Mensch und Maschine acadGraph GmbH
- Home page: apps.exchange.autodesk.com
- Last updated: July 23rd, 2013
Is an add-in for Microsoft Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word that lets you easily take notes and plan application-specific tasks. Take notes of formulas, messages and interesting ideas on the Notes tab and plan your work using tasks on the ToDo tab
- Publisher: AbleBits
- Home page: www.ablebits.com
- Last updated: October 15th, 2013
The end result is Plumb as you see it here. The Autotile feature is designed for the casual user. When enabled, Plumb will watch your desktop for changes in the windows and arrange them so each one is visible. It’s as simple as launching the program!
- Publisher: Palatial Software
- Home page: palatialsoftware.com
- Last updated: January 29th, 2012
Features:- Check how your opponents played in similar situations - Access notes via tool-tip windows - Auto notes: Use filters for positions, actions, board texture and dozens of other filters - Manual notes: Mark hands with a single click - Game-time processing - Position-based statistics
- Publisher: Notes NL
- Last updated: November 27th, 2009
Additional Windows ce auto arrange selection
Easy Window & System Tray Icons Hider is a window hide tool that allows you to hide any window or hide all windows in the taskbar instead of closing or minimizing the program to the taskbar or sending it to the system tray.
- Publisher: Perfection Tools Software
- Last updated: April 7th, 2008
LogonExpert is a secure approach to automatic logon. It stores logon data encrypted with the AES 256 algorithm. It directly interacts with WinLogon (the part of the operating system responsible for logon) to ensure that no other application can intercept logon data.
- Publisher: Softros Systems, Inc.
- Home page: www.logonexpert.com
- Last updated: September 9th, 2021
Auto Start Control is a handy program that will allow you to select which applications will start with Windows. It is a simple program that enables you to open the file containing the application, to disable the selected item and remove it from the startup configuration.
- Publisher: Atak_Snajpera
- Home page: forum.doom9.org
- Last updated: December 30th, 2013
The main feature of PlotCalc application is automatic arrangement of figures on the page. This function saves not only time but reduces material consumption. It can also calculate the general length of curved lines for detached figures in CorelDraw. You can divide the cutting chart into zones, adding lines in such a way that every element is split by half.
- Publisher: Yevgeniy Zhereliy
- Home page: eng.plotcalc.com
- Last updated: September 18th, 2014
Deskcom adds a new dimension to the way you used to manage your Windows desktop. This free little tool is an excellent alternative or – and that’s for you to decide – a useful companion to the Start button in Windows 7 or the massive list of programs displayed by the new Windows 8 desktop. Deskcom provides you with a tiny menu strip for you to organize all your apps and tools.
- Publisher: Vonext
- Last updated: September 22nd, 2020
Creating collages and other types of photo compositions is now much easier with Easel for Digital Images (Easel fDI for short). You can create cards, comic strips complete with speech balloons, and collages of any size and with as many pictures as you wish. The program’s algorithms will combine your photo collection with your own preferences to produce pro-looking high-resolution compositions.
- Publisher: WhippleWare
- Home page: www.whippleware.com
- Last updated: February 19th, 2017
Auto-verification of data images. Writes DVD-Video images. Supports simultaneous (parallel) image writing. System Requirements OS Supported: Windows 98/ME/NT4/2000/2003/XP and Windows Vista Hardware: Intel Pentium II 350MHz or above, or any Athlon 64 MB RAM or above
- Publisher: kingconvert
- Home page: www.kingconvert.com
- Last updated: December 23rd, 2010
Named Pages allow you to organize your shortcuts in compliance with your everyday tasks. For example, you can have pages like "Games", "Work", "Web", "Friends" and etc. Grid-like structure protects your shortcuts from being reordered. You can always find every shortcut where it is supposed to be, without spending your precious time.
- Publisher: Major Mind Software
- Last updated: October 31st, 2011
Prolific provides perfect solution to connect your legacy peripherals and application to any USB host platform.
- Publisher: Prolific Technology Inc.
- Home page: www.prolific.com.tw
- Last updated: November 3rd, 2020
With sophisticated heuristics algorithms, eScan antivirus protects your computer from unknown malware. You also get an anti-spam that filters out unwanted e-mail from entering your inbox and delivers reports about any detected spam. Auto-backup and restore function automatically restores all your valuable data so that you don’t lose any critical information in case of system crash.
- Publisher: MicroWorld Technologies Inc.
- Home page: www.escanav.com
- Last updated: May 26th, 2020