Windows event sounds replacement in Title/Summary
Event Log Explorer is a piece of software for viewing, analyzing, and monitoring events recorded in Windows event logs. It extends the standard Windows Event Viewer functionality with new features such as filtering, consolidation of events from different networked machines, and report generation.
- Publisher: FSPro Labs
- Home page: www.eventlogxp.com
- Last updated: May 26th, 2020
Secure.IP MegaLog "Windows Event to Syslog Service" forwards all Windows Event log entries to a Syslog server. No Windows Event log information is lost. In the configuration application you can map the priority and the facility settings. Furthermore "Event to Syslog Service" uses the extented Syslog format (see rfc5424, rcf5426 and rfc5425) and is able to transmit the data via SSL.
- Publisher: Secure.IP GmbH
- Home page: www.secureip.de
The RSyslog Windows Agent relies on Adiscon's knowledge in reliable logging environments for both Linux and Windows. It provides the possibility to consolidate logs from a Windows machine on a central Linux repository through rsyslog. RSyslog Windows Agent runs on the systems to be monitored and provides the core functionality.
- Publisher: Adiscon GmbH
- Home page: www.rsyslog.com
- Last updated: July 3rd, 2014
Windows event sounds replacement in Description
The WhatsUp Event Log Management Suite is a modular set of applications that can automatically collect, store, analyze and report on both Windows Event and Syslog files for near real-time security event detection and response as well as historical compliance assurance and forensics.
- Publisher: Ipswitch, Inc.
- Home page: www.whatsupgold.com
- Last updated: September 15th, 2011
Visual IRC (ViRC) is an open source Internet Relay Chat client for the Windows operating system. Unlike many other IRC clients, nearly all of the functionality in ViRC is driven by the included script, with the result that the program's behavior can be extended or changed without altering the source code.
- Publisher: Jesse McGrew
- Home page: www.visualirc.net
- Last updated: March 11th, 2008
Aunsoft SWF to Audio Converter supports flash SWF files of all versions, and supports both single conversion and batch conversion. SWF to audio can convert flash of almost all kinds and all versions. It supports both single conversion and batch conversion. Remember that if you are converting a Flash with action script and you’d better choose the single conversion modes.
- Publisher: Aunsoft Studio
- Last updated: November 10th, 2009
EventlogIT by Pointesoft real-time 'Live' Windows event log monitoring of both local and remote network computers. Archive, search and print Windows events via MSSQL or MySQL database. Email alerts keep you current.
- Publisher: Pointesoft, LLC
- Last updated: November 7th, 2011
Manage, view, sort and search multiple Windows XP/2000/NT event log files simultaneously. Create filters and send email alerts when specific events occur.
- Publisher: Corner Bowl Software
- Home page: www.diskmonitor.com
- Last updated: October 25th, 2009
Additional Windows event sounds replacement selection
Log Parser is a command-line tool to extract information from several sources (like log files, the Registry and the Windows Event Log) using standard SQL statements (with SELECT and WHERE syntax). The output can be plain text files, CSV, XML, HTML and more.
- Publisher: Microsoft
- Home page: www.microsoft.com
- Last updated: February 14th, 2008
SoundPackager is an application that enables you to change default Windows sounds. The program comes with Aquarium, Football and Stardock 2008 sound packages, and it also includes a Windows Default sound package. Thus, you may fall back on it if you are not satisfied with the other three.
- Publisher: Stardock Corporation
- Home page: www.stardock.com
- Last updated: September 3rd, 2012
Digidesign Audio Drivers 7.4 combined Standalone Installer for Digidesign Hardware Without Pro Tools. The Digidesign ASIO Driver is a single-client, multichannel sound driver that allows third-party audio programs that support the ASIO Driver standard to record and play back.
- Publisher: Digidesign, A Division of Avid Technology, Inc.
- Home page: www.digidesign.com
- Last updated: December 30th, 2009
Kiwi Syslog Server is an affordable, easy-to-use syslog server for IT administrators and network teams. Easy to set up and configure, Kiwi Syslog Server receives, logs, displays, alerts on, and forwards syslog, SNMP trap, and Windows event log messages from routers, switches, firewalls, Linux and UNIX hosts, and Windows® machines.
- Publisher: SolarWinds, Inc.
- Home page: www.kiwisyslog.com
- Last updated: June 23rd, 2016
Snare provides front end filtering, remote control, and remote distribution for Windows Event Log data. Log data is converted to text format, and delivered to a remote Snare Server, remote SIEM server or to a remote Syslog server with configurable and dynamic facility and priority settings.
- Publisher: InterSect Alliance
- Home page: www.intersectalliance.com
- Last updated: May 25th, 2017
Log Parser is a very powerful and versatile query software tool that provides universal query access (using SQL) to text-based data, such as log files, XML files, and TSV/CSV text files, as well as key data sources on the Microsoft Windows operating system, such as the Windows Event Log, IIS log, the registry, the File System, the Active Directory services and much more.
- Publisher: LizardLabs
- Home page: www.lizard-labs.com
- Last updated: July 29th, 2020
Capturix ScanShare allows you to convert your ordinary scanner into a network scanner. Main features: - OCR - Optical character recognition - ADF Support Automatic Document Feeder - Duplex scanning - White Page Detection - Global activity log on Windows Event Log - Global activity log export features
- Publisher: Capturix Technologies
- Home page: www.capturix.com
- Last updated: May 26th, 2020
Secure Data Wiper is a powerful application which ensures better system performance and security by completely erasing and destroying all the deleted files and folders from the PC. With intuitive graphical interface, this piece of software is very easy to work with. It is able to remove files and folders from hard drives and flash drives alike.
- Publisher: Pro Data Doctor
- Home page: www.datadoctor.in
- Last updated: March 28th, 2008
EventLog Inspector is tool for system administrators to extend Windows event log management. Main features: - Forwards system events from Windows EventLog to a syslog server. - Exports Windows EventLog records to text files or a database. - Provides Windows EventLog reports for efficient analysis. - Generates email alerts, popups and sound notifications.
- Publisher: SnmpSoft Company
- Home page: www.snmpsoft.com
- Last updated: July 29th, 2016
Number of users supported Any number of users No configuration required (works immediately after installation) Automatic user detection Can receive instant messages Can send instant messages (You may choose to install a receive-only version) Message encryption for better security Works on all major versions of Windows An excellent replacement for Winpopup1
- Publisher: Smart Software Development
- Home page: officepopup.com
- Last updated: April 2nd, 2008