Wms client controls for .net in Title/Summary
The ARC3WMS client is an ArcView 3 extension (.AVX) that provides access to data sets stored on a Web Map Server (WMS). WMS is an internet mapping protocol published by the OpenGIS Consortium. WMS servers publish map images to remote clients using standard internet technologies. There are WMS servers for LandSat data, USGS DOQ photos, bathymetry, and many other data types.
- Publisher: Refractions Research Inc
- Home page: www.refractions.net
- Last updated: March 3rd, 2008
Custom calc methods for revenue – may only support one custom way in initial v4.1 release. Display of revenue generated by a res plan from tool in RP dialog and ability to edit it directly. New admin option to check that revenue has been recalculated after parameters such as rate are changed.
- Publisher: EPK Group LLC
- Last updated: August 12th, 2010
wave-vs.net Interface has been designed to be useful and easy to use. All Actions and Options are full integrated with Microsoft Visual Studio Menus and Contextual Menus to be simple to initiate an activity with other Team Members. These options make this software a very reliable and good interface to operate.
- Publisher: wave-vs.net
Wms client controls for .net in Description
Furthermore the Skylab GPS Simulator contains a full featured interoperable OGC WMS client for receiving maps from a standardized WMS server.Within a map you are able to navigate (zoom, pan) and to select your favorite layers provided by the WMS server. During the simulation there are realtime debugging helpers like position and raw NMEA-0183 output.
- Publisher: Skylab Mobilesystems
- Home page: www.skylab-mobilesystems.com
- Last updated: May 4th, 2008
- Migrates Visual Basic 6.0 to C# -Visual Basic 6.0 Data type -Visual Basic 6.0 Constants -Visual Basic 6.0 Functions -Visual Basic 6.0 Statements -Visual Basic 6.0 Operators - Visual Basic 6.0 Objects - Migrates Visual Basic 6.0 Controls to .NET
- Publisher: Netcoole
- Last updated: November 4th, 2009
Microsoft Chart Controls Add-on for Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 is a free program designed for the Chart Controls. It provides Visual Studio toolbox integration and IntelliSense for the ASP.NET and Windows Forms Chart controls. It requires Microsoft Chart Controls for .NET Framework 3.5.
- Publisher: Microsoft Corporation
- Last updated: May 29th, 2014
This package installs ASP.NET and Windows Forms Chart Controls for .NET Framework 3.5 SP1. Chart Controls provides data visualization for developers using Visual Studio 2008. It allows creation charts for complex statistical or financial analysis on ASP.NET pages or Windows Forms applications.
- Publisher: Microsoft Corporation
- Home page: www.microsoft.com
- Last updated: August 23rd, 2014
Main features: - Long time caller list and phone book with pictures of callers - Customized info dialog with caller picture - SQL Compact Edition database is included - Import from Outlook, Thunderbird, XML and databases copies - Export to XML, CSV, TXT - Interface to lookup inverse phone numbers via internet phone books
- Publisher: Gerhard Junker
- Last updated: January 7th, 2016
Additional Wms client controls for .net selection
These task are now done automatically based on your business model... no matter how many times you will need to change your business model. Leverage the power of DevExpress' Award-Winning WinForms Controls, ASP.NET Controls and ORM Tool. Stop writing millions lines code and sta
- Publisher: Developer Express Inc.
- Home page: www.devexpress.com
- Last updated: December 30th, 2011
The Ascend.NET controls are a collection of Windows Forms controls written in C# targeting Visual Studio 2005 and .NET 2.0. The intent is to provide controls that are flexible but easy to use that will hold up well under heavy usage. This tool is easy-to-use and has a simple interface.
- Publisher: Ascend.NET Project
- Home page: ascendnet.codeplex.com
- Last updated: March 15th, 2008
Drag Net is a Windows-based software application used to configure, control and monitor the RPM 88, RPM 44, RPM 22, RPM 2, RPM 2m and RPM 26z Programmable Multiprocessor family of fully-configurable DSP-based products and their remote controls. Drag Net features an intuitive drag-and-drop style user interface, with standard 10Base-T Ethernet connectivity for PC to RPM communication.
- Publisher: Rane Corporation
- Last updated: April 5th, 2012
Manco .NET Licensing System is powerful licensing and copy protection tools for .NET Windows Forms, WPF, and ASP.NET applications, controls and components. Strong encryption. Flexible license file content. Creates encrypted code and data.
- Publisher: Manco Software
- Home page: www.mancosoftware.com
- Last updated: July 28th, 2015
distributed.net client is a small application that helps you to talk to the network and begin to process parts of the current challenges. The program uses only the computer's idle time, so when you want to use your computer, the client will automatically get out of your way.
- Publisher: Distributed.net
- Home page: www.distributed.net
- Last updated: August 15th, 2011
FlyGrid.Net distinguishes itself from larger .Net DataGrid for Windows.Forms controls by offering complete industry standard data management interface in .Net 1.0/1.1/2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0 versions, with features designed for speed and flexibility. FlyGrid.Net works in bound, unbound, virtual modes and can mix these modes.
- Publisher: 9Rays.Net
- Home page: www.9rays.net
- Last updated: October 7th, 2011
DAQPilot is ADLINK new generation DAQ driver and SDK for full-line DAQ products. ADLINK's DAQPilot provides task-oriented SDK for API, ActiveX controls, and .NET assembly. For LabVIEW users, DAQPilot supports Express VI and Polymorphic VI libraries. Programmers can interactively configure ADLINK DAQ products through DAQPilot Express VI and Polymorphic VI libraries.
- Publisher: ADLINK Technology, Inc.
- Last updated: November 29th, 2010
WebORB for .NET is a high performing, multi-functional development and runtime environment that is designed to effortlessly connect Flex, Flash, AJAX and Silverlight clients with .NET objects, XML Web Services, native operating system resources and rich media streams (audio and video).
- Publisher: Midnight Coders, LLC
- Last updated: June 6th, 2011
Provides secure file system access over a secure SSH channel using the SFTP protocol. Makes it easy to transfer files between your application and Unix/Windows SSH servers.
- Publisher: Rebex
- Home page: www.rebex.net
- Last updated: May 3rd, 2011
MenuLink Client is the store-level application and can be installed on any computer. The application works as an ActiveX for Internet Explorer using OCX as deployment file format. You can install it only on Internet Explorer since it's the only one supporting this technology.
- Publisher: Radiant Systems, Inc.
- Last updated: March 3rd, 2011