Word processing applications in Title/Summary
Kingsoft Writer Standard 2012 is both highly compatible with MS Word and possesses a similar interface to it. It includes a paragraph adjustment tool, a cover page option, table adjustment feature, a spell checker, a PDF converter and more.
- Publisher: Kingsoft Software
- Last updated: March 5th, 2013
Writer Professional 2012 allows users to handle Microsoft Word Features:automatic a spell checker, a PDF converter; a multiple tabs New functions: a new section tab, a cover page option, a VBA macro function and a new 2012 interface
- Publisher: Kingsoft Office
- Last updated: May 27th, 2020
Batch Word Power Tool is a comprehensive tool which contains many useful command sets used in daily life. It is very important for people who work on multiple word files every day. It includes word track changes, object removal tool, and many other commands.
- Publisher: TechnoCom
- Home page: www.technocomsolutions.com
- Last updated: April 1st, 2015
Word processing applications in Description
It is a royalty-free word processing control application that offers developers a broad range of word processing features in one reusable component. It is ideally suited to all applications that demand powerful, but flexible word processing features.Main Features:- Integrate comprehensive word processing into your Windows applications.
- Publisher: Text Control GmbH.
- Home page: www.textcontrol.com
- Last updated: June 26th, 2013
PolyEdit Lite is a free application designed to cover the text processing needs of those who require much more functionality than that offered by other standard Windows free tools but who do not want to pay the price of commercial tools they will not use fully. This tool includes all the features the average user needs to create, edit, and enhance any RTF, DOC, TXT, or ETF text file.
- Publisher: PolySoft Solutions
- Home page: www.polyedit.com
- Last updated: August 9th, 2009
SSuite® Advance Office 2.0 is a software suite of office application programs written in Windows code, not JVM, that provides users with a speedier office suite that uses less resources on PCs or laptop computers, and is compatible with MSWorks 1-9, StarOffice and OpenOffice.
- Publisher: Van Loo Software(TM)
- Home page: www.ssuitesoft.com
- Last updated: July 27th, 2012
TX Text Control .NET for WPF is a royalty-free word processing control that offers developers a broad range of word processing features in one reusable component. It is ideally suited to all applications that demand powerful, but flexible word processing features.
- Publisher: Text Control GmbH
- Home page: www.textcontrol.com
- Last updated: May 29th, 2012
ScaleTrans is a Windows application for the comfortable transformation of psychodiagnostic scale values as well as for the appraisal of psychodiagnostic test scores. Most of the scales used at present in the psychological diagnostics (e.g. z-Scale, Z-Scale, C-Scale, Stanine Scale.
- Publisher: Oliver Twesten
- Home page: www.otwesten.de
- Last updated: February 29th, 2012
Additional Word processing applications selection
OpenOffice.org is an office suite designed for word processing, spreadsheets, presentations, graphics and databases. It lets you create mathematical equations with a graphic user interface or by directly typing your formulas into the equation editor. You can also produce everything from simple diagrams to dynamic 3D illustrations.
- Publisher: The Apache Software Foundation
- Home page: www.openoffice.org
- Last updated: June 17th, 2020
MathType is an interactive equation editor that lets you create mathematical notations for word processing, web pages, desktop publishing, presentations, elearning, and for TeX, LaTeX, and MathML documents. You can use MathType as a stand-alone application or launched from within other applications, such as MS Word.
- Publisher: Design Science, Inc.
- Home page: www.dessci.com
- Last updated: July 2nd, 2020
LibreOffice is a free office suite, and a successor to OpenOffice.org. It provides a word processor (Writer), spreadsheet tool (Calc), presentation designer (Impress), database manager (Base), formula editor (Math), and a vector graphics and flowcharts tool (Draw).
- Publisher: The Document Foundation
- Home page: www.libreoffice.org
- Last updated: September 4th, 2020
GIRDAC PDF to Word Converter offers various conversion options that extract text, columns, tables, images, tables, and hyperlinks from any PDF file without ruining its original format and saving the results as a DOC, DOCX, or RTF file. It can turn your PDFs into plain-text files (TXT and XML) or extract their images and save them as individual files in any of the most common image file formats.
- Publisher: GIRDAC InfoTechnologies
- Home page: www.girdac.com
- Last updated: March 23rd, 2017
BanglaWord is a smart word processing application, specifically designed for writing Bengali documents. Bangla text is entered using only the vowels (swarabarnas) and the consonant (banjonbarnos).The conjunct characters (juktho okkors) are placed automatically by the system if possible otherwise when indicated by the user.
- Publisher: BanglaSoftware Group
- Home page: www.banglasoftware.com
- Last updated: June 29th, 2020
ISM Office is the perfect multilingual office automation solution for Indian language word processing and data processing, on-line communication. Main Features: -Macros for Open Office, Libreoffice and MS-Word like find-replace, keyboard shortcut, converter, spellchecker, synonym dictionary, official language dictionary, mail merge now also available in UNICODE
- Publisher: Centre for Development of Advanced Computing
- Home page: www.cdac.in
- Last updated: June 1st, 2017
Rather than a word processor, Sublime Text is a code editor that supports various programming and scripting languages. The program has a nice streamlined tabbed interface, which supports working on various documents simultaneously. Sublime Text is a good option for code editing as it is very light, fast and customizable.
- Publisher: Sublime HQ Pty. Ltd.
- Home page: www.sublimetext.com
- Last updated: August 28th, 2020
AbiWord is a free word processing program similar to Microsoft® Word. It is suitable for a wide variety of word processing tasks. AbiWord is unique among word processors in its drive to become a fully cross-platform word processor. Main features: - Familiar interface - Outstanding file import and export, with support for MS Word, WordPerfect, and more - Unlimited undo and redo capacity
- Publisher: Dom Lachowicz
- Home page: www.abiword.com
- Last updated: June 7th, 2019
Microsoft Office Home and Student 2013 is a suite that includes the following programs: Microsoft Word for word processing, Excel for spreadsheets, PowerPoint for presentations and OneNote for data management. The suite allows you to save your documents in the cloud on SkyDrive to access from virtually anywhere.
- Publisher: Microsoft Corporation
- Home page: office.microsoft.com
- Last updated: September 13th, 2013
e-PDF To Word Converter is a powerful yet easy to use application that allows you to convert PDF files into Microsoft Word and RTF formats in just a few steps. This incredible program enables you to export the text, bitmap images and other contents from PDF document into a Word document, preserving the original page layout.
- Publisher: e-PDFConverter Inc
- Home page: www.e-pdfconverter.com
- Last updated: March 3rd, 2008