Wpf html editor control in Title/Summary
.NET Win HTML Editor Control is a .NET control for "Rich Text" editing. Rich Text controls let you edit texts with features such as varying fonts, tables, equations, etc. The present control is based on HTML, making it compatible with most of the applications.
- Publisher: SpiceLogic Inc.
- Home page: www.spicelogic.com
- Last updated: May 22nd, 2020
An HTML WYSIWYG Editing Control that is bindable to any data source. nBit HTML Editor 3.1 - for MS-Access 2k, XP, 2k3, Visual Basic 6, VB.Net , C# and DelphiThe editor is being used by developers in Content Management Applications, CRM systems, email clients, for document management, and training / educational systems.
- Publisher: nBit Information Technologies Australia
- Home page: nbit.net.au
- Last updated: June 7th, 2012
WPF Theme Editor tool is a standalone application designed to help developers create and modify new or existing DevExpress WPF Themes with ease. You can navigate to various visual elements and resources and bind sources in markup, traverse through a control visual tree to find a required visual element or speed up all customization efforts.
- Publisher: Developer Express, Inc
- Home page: www.devexpress.com
- Last updated: April 28th, 2012
Wpf html editor control in Description
NOV Rich Text Editor was built from the ground up to bridge the gap between HTML and old text processing models (Word), while at the same time it delivers unique features. As a result NOV Text Editor can edit both word-like and html documents.
- Publisher: Nevron Software LLC
- Home page: www.nevron.com
- Last updated: January 19th, 2016
JitBit WebHtmlEdit® ASP.NET control is a powerful WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) browser-based HTML editor for ASP.NET (also called "Rich Text Editor"). It enables ASP.NET Web developers to replace simple text-boxes and text-areas in their existing web applications with a powerful, easy to use WYSIWYG online HTML editor component.
- Publisher: JitBit
- Home page: www.jitbit.com
- Last updated: May 23rd, 2012
GoWPF is the implementation of GoXam for WPF 3.5 or later. GoXam provides controls for implementing diagrams in your WPF and Silverlight applications. GoXam has been designed and implemented from the ground up to take full advantage of all of the features of Microsoft WPF and Silverlight for all of your graph-based diagram needs.
- Publisher: Northwoods Software
- Home page: www.nwoods.com
- Last updated: February 14th, 2011
A professional Web authoring package. Takes the hard work out of being a Webmaster. Known as the 'right-click' editor for its unique easy HTML tag editing, Agile supports all the main HTML standards and includes comprehensive references on HTML.
- Publisher: Compware
- Home page: www.coffeecup.com
- Last updated: May 31st, 2008
The ActiveGanttVBW Gantt Chart / Scheduler Component is a Windows Presentation Foundation WPF control programmed, compiled and built with Microsoft Visual Basic .NET (100% managed code). Can be used with any .Net language including C#, Visual Basic .Net, J#, managed C and many others.
- Publisher: The Source Code Store LLC
- Last updated: April 18th, 2012
Additional Wpf html editor control selection
CoffeeCup HTML Editor makes it easy to design and code websites. You can either start from scratch or choose a template of your liking. Web design is simplified with time-saving tools such as auto-complete, live preview, and website components that update instantly across all pages.
- Publisher: CoffeeCup Software, Inc.
- Home page: www.coffeecup.com
- Last updated: December 3rd, 2020
This program enables you to create HTML webpages, and lets you preview the results afterward. In addition to this, HTML Editor integrates an advanced form builder, which you can use to create professional-looking forms for your website. Also, in order to help you ensure that your HTML source code contains no errors, this program includes a spell checker.
- Publisher: Solutionsoft
- Home page: formbreeze.com
- Last updated: April 17th, 2020
Alleycode, fast intuitive HTML editor. Featuring: Synchro View, synchronized code/design view. Assignments, project access. Turf View, full view, right click control. CSS Wizard, iInternal or external. HTM3.2 - 4.1, CSS and PHP function libraries.
- Publisher: Konae Technologies, Inc
- Home page: www.alleycode.com
- Last updated: May 26th, 2020
Dynamic HTML Editor will allow you to create interactive websites using DHTML. It is a WYSIWYG editor, which means that you will not have to know the code behind the page. Just place the different elements the way you want them to be on the published page.
- Publisher: Lorenzi Davide
- Last updated: July 3rd, 2012
WYSIWYG HTML Editor
- Publisher: Free Labs Sofware
- Last updated: March 1st, 2010
- Publisher: SourceTec Software Co., LTD
- Home page: www.sothink.com
- Last updated: March 6th, 2008
BestAddress HTML Editor lets you visually design and code your websites using a huge selection of professional tools to maximise your website development capabilities. Unlike many other HTML editors, the BestAddress HTML Editor even includes DigitalAccess FTP, so you can upload your files to the Web without needing to buy additional FTP software.
- Publisher: Multimedia Australia
- Home page: www.mmau.com
- Last updated: January 12th, 2010
100% FREE .NET WYSIWYG HTML editor, supports design, source, preview modes, and supports many HTML features, such as font, bold, italic, underline, foreground color, background color, numeric items, symbol items, indent, aligning, hyperlink, etc.
- Publisher: TriSun Software Inc.
- Home page: www.trisunsoft.com
- Last updated: October 29th, 2014
Free HTML Editor is a neat and powerful application that helps you easily and quickly edit HTML files. Moreover, this with the help of this efficiently application you are able to create a new HTML project. Free HTML Editor comes with a user friendly interface that makes it very simple to use for all kind of users.
- Publisher: Media Freeware
- Home page: www.mediafreeware.com
- Last updated: May 16th, 2014
- Publisher: MicroAdobe Software Inc
- Last updated: March 5th, 2008