Xming source code browser in Title/Summary
Don't you hate those webpages that try to prevent you from viewing their source code or saving images by disabling Right-Click? Now you can view the source of any webpage, as well as save any image from a webpage, using this source browser software!
- Publisher: Rebrand Software, LLC
- Last updated: January 21st, 2010
WLW Source Code Formatter Plugin inserts formatted source code. Formatting is based on Wilco Bauwer's syntax highlighting. WLW Source Code Formatter Plugin updates are : Line Numbering, Alternating Line Style, tab replacement, selection. In addition it provides live preview and options to adjust background color, border color, font size, and box width.
- Publisher: Amer Gerzic
- Last updated: September 14th, 2008
C is the most basic , important and popular programming language. Its important to understand c source code from begining to end for better understanding of this prgramming language. http://cprogram.org/ providing this chance by C Source Code 1.00.
- Publisher: cprogram.org
- Last updated: August 19th, 2011
Xming source code browser in Description
Free Source Code Browser is a very basic Internet browser whose major goal is allowing you to access the source code and the images of any web page active in your browser. It results very helpful for web designers and developers, especially with pages that block access to their source code or that does not allow you to save the images they contain.
- Publisher: Free Software Downloads
- Home page: www.ksourcerer.org
- Last updated: February 3rd, 2011
WinWeb Browser is an Open Source Code Browser for Win32. This is a lightweight and easy to use web browser. Based on Internet Explorer, this browser can access any web page quickly and easily. You can customize your browser appearance with the theme designer.
- Publisher: Javi.M
- Home page: winweb-browser-deluxe.en.softonic.com
- Last updated: May 27th, 2020
VcXsrv is a Windows X-server based on the xorg git sources (like xming or cygwin's xwin), but compiled with Visual C++ 2012 Express Edition. Source code can also be compiled with VS2008, VS2008 Express Edition and VS2010 Express Edition, although current project and makefile are not fully compatible anymore.
- Publisher: Marha
- Home page: sourceforge.net
- Last updated: August 31st, 2015
his CD is stuffed with hundreds of real-life working programs...not half-working, dry examples from some book. All code was rated either "very good" or "excellent" by actual users on Planet Source Code, not a non-technical book editor who has never programmed in his or her life. And Planet Source code is the largest public source code repository on the net .
- Publisher: Exhedra Solutions, Inc.
- Last updated: February 22nd, 2010
Scriptly is a powerful, extensive freeware source code editing software for coding in HTML and PHP. The editor offers 7 styles of syntax highlighting, code completion, code consistency check, code inspector, tree view of the source code for HTML, PHP and CSS, browser preview in IE and Firefox, print preview and image editing.
- Publisher: Webocton
- Home page: scriptly.webocton.de
- Last updated: December 1st, 2010
Additional Xming source code browser selection
This software supports codes from over 30 programming languages and has a built-in library with more than 50,000 lines of codes. It can convert source codes into HTML codes that can be easily understood by normal users who do not have a rich knowledge about codes implementing a program.
- Publisher: OverZone Software
- Home page: www.highdots.com
- Last updated: July 17th, 2012
- Publisher: Andreas Wulf Software
- Home page: www.htmlguard.com
- Last updated: May 27th, 2020
QA·C is the industry leading analysis solution for the C language; providing a comprehensive suite of features to enforce a range of coding standards. QA·C offers a simple way of analysing your code against your chosen coding standard, providing an effective and accurate solution to improving your software.
- Publisher: Programming Research
- Home page: www.programmingresearch.com
- Last updated: January 12th, 2010
WinPcap is a tool to capture and transmit network packets that is Free (open source), delivers High Performance (optimized according standards), Popular (used by many tools), Tested and Reliable (it has been available for years), easy to use for the final user (windows installer), Multi-platform (Windows NT/2000/XP/2003), commercial support in the website of CACE Technologies.
- Publisher: Riverbed Technology
- Home page: www.winpcap.org
- Last updated: May 23rd, 2013
Notepad++ is a free source code editor and Notepad replacement. It supports around 80 programming languages with syntax highlighting and code folding. It allows working with multiple open files in a single window, thanks to its tabbed editing interface.
- Publisher: Don HO
- Home page: notepad-plus-plus.org
- Last updated: April 29th, 2022
This is an Internet Explorer 5+ Explorer Bar to view HTML source code and other attributes of the sites you are visiting. HTML Source Code Bar allows you to view and edit all fields of an HTML form. This includes hidden fields. Changes made to the field values are injected back into the live HTML of the webpage you are viewing.
- Publisher: vdberg
- Home page: www.vdberg.org
- Last updated: September 28th, 2010
Practiline Source Code Line Counter may be helpful for programmers, project managers and other customers who need an overview of a project source code.With the help of Practiline Source Code Line Counter you can quickly and easily get a report on software source code in various programming languages, such as C++, JAVA, PHP, HTML, XML and many others.
- Publisher: Practiline Software
- Last updated: September 28th, 2012
TortoiseSVN is an easy-to-use SCM / source control software for Microsoft Windows and possibly the best standalone Apache™ Subversion® client there is. It is implemented as a Windows shell extension, which makes it integrate seamlessly into the Windows explorer. Since it's not an integration for a specific IDE you can use it with whatever development tools you like.
- Publisher: The TortoiseSVN team
- Home page: tortoisesvn.net
- Last updated: April 28th, 2022
- Publisher: The Apache Software Foundation
- Home page: netbeans.apache.org
- Last updated: June 15th, 2022
Xming is the leading X Window Server for Microsoft XP/Vista/Windows7. It is fully featured, lean, fast, current, simple to install and because it is standalone native Microsoft Windows®, easily transported portable as a pocket X server. Xming is totally secure when used with and optionally includes an enhanced PuTTY Link SSH client and a portable PuTTY replacement package.
- Publisher: StraightRunning.com
- Home page: www.straightrunning.com
- Last updated: August 12th, 2017