Command program file path in Title/Summary
Path Scanner is a powerful and fast file scanner (command line application), which will help you identify long file path on your computer or server. The results are saved into a plain text file in CSV format and XML, which can be easily opened in any XML/CSV/spreadsheet editor or viewer. The program also supports UNC file paths.
- Publisher: Parhelia Tools
- Home page: www.parhelia-tools.com
- Last updated: February 5th, 2018
Copy Path is a Windows explorer menu extension for copying file and folder path to clipboard. The program adds the Copy path option to the context menu for any file and folder on your Windows, letting you copy a file path to the clipboard and it has multi selection support.
- Publisher: Alex T.
- Home page: windowsuninstaller.com
- Last updated: April 30th, 2013
copy-unc-path is an open source small extension that enables you to copy the UNC path of a specific file or folder to your clipboard by righ-clicking the node and select "Copy UNC Path to Clipboard". This works either for local and network folders and files.
- Publisher: limetree07
- Home page: code.google.com
- Last updated: October 15th, 2014
Command program file path in Description
Almost every computer user has in his arsenal a range of tiny utilities that supplement the Windows standard functions. After the application is installed and launched, a new command called "Copy path to clipboard" appears in the right-click context menu of files and folders. Using this command you can copy the path of the selected file or folder into the clipboard by a single mouse click.
- Publisher: Stefan Bertels
- Home page: stefan.bertels.org
- Last updated: January 8th, 2011
WinID is compact & versatile utility for Windows programmer to extract the most important information about controls, processes, window classes, styles, window titles, and much more. It resembles Spy++ and employs visual interface and simplicity.
- Publisher: dennisbabkin.com
- Home page: www.dennisbabkin.com
- Last updated: March 16th, 2008
You can easily define the contents (list of local or network folders and file types to display) and layout (header, footer, title and associated images). You save options of the output in a configuration file including language, so you can easily switch from one catalogue in French to another in English
- Publisher: Soft Experience
- Home page: peccatte.karefil.com
- Last updated: March 1st, 2010
This tool converts your PDF documents into PowerPoint presentations easily. The program offers you three conversion modes – Batch, Hot Directory, and Command Line. Besides, the program is capable of preserving the layout of your original PDF documents, while keeping log information about all its activities.
- Publisher: Boxoft Solution
- Home page: www.boxoft.com
- Last updated: January 3rd, 2013
Path too long PRO is a Windows tool to copy, rename or delete files / folders with "destination path too long" error 1320. Simly browse to the file and press a button. Path Too Long PRO is able to delete locked files / folders as well.
- Publisher: Path Too Long
- Home page: www.pathtoolong.com
- Last updated: February 26th, 2014
Additional Command program file path selection
Nmap ("Network Mapper") is a free and open source (license) utility for network discovery and security auditing. Many systems and network administrators also find it useful for tasks such as network inventory, managing service upgrade schedules, and monitoring host or service uptime.
- Publisher: Gordon Lyon
- Home page: nmap.org
- Last updated: November 17th, 2016
GOM Remote turns your mobile device into a remote control for GOM Player and GOM Audio. By means of a desktop and a mobile app, the program connects your mobile to your PC, allowing you to handle these popular media players at a distance via WiFi or a mobile connection.
- Publisher: Gretech Corporation
- Home page: remote.gomlab.com
- Last updated: August 12th, 2017
Startup tab shows all programs that run on Windows start. It includes name, file path, company and description. Disable or delete programs that you don't need, and your PC will run much faster. "Delayed Startup" lets you set up any startup program to run few minutes later after Windows startup.
- Publisher: AnVir Software
- Home page: www.anvir.com
- Last updated: January 19th, 2018
Wise JetSearch can search everything on your local disk and external media such as files, videos, images, and music. You just need to input the keywords, select the drive you want to search, and then click the search button. It supports FAT, exFAT, NTFS drives.
- Publisher: WiseCleaner, Inc.
- Home page: www.wisecleaner.com
- Last updated: April 25th, 2017
MozBackup is a small utility that helps you back up in a single file all your profile information belonging to the Mozilla family of tools. The program can read the profile info from applications such as Mozilla Firefox, Thunderbird, Sunbird, SeaMonkey, and Netscape. The backup file will contain info such as bookmarks, browser histories, e-mails, contacts, form auto-fill info, and passwords.
- Publisher: Pavel Cvrcek
- Home page: mozbackup.jasnapaka.com
- Last updated: October 14th, 2011
Path Copy Copy adds contextual menu items on all files and folders, allowing you to copy the path of an item in various formats. It can copy the long name, long path, short name, UNC path, Internet path, Simba path, Unix, and other path variants. This tool works on Windows XP and later versions.
- Publisher: Charles Lechasseur
- Home page: pathcopycopy.github.io
- Last updated: December 12th, 2018
FreeCommander is intended for the management of files and folders, both local and remote. Luckily, the latest version of this tool allow connecting to FTP sites. Probably the best advantage of this tool is its pane layout, which facilitates such operations as copying and moving data between two different folders.
- Publisher: Marek Jasinski
- Home page: freecommander.com
- Last updated: October 5th, 2017
Entries The Synesis Software File Case Shell Extension allows the user to alter the case of selected file item(s). It provides the three context-menu options for files in the Explorer shell of Convert to lower case, Convert to upper case and Capitalise, as shown in the accompanying graphic below.
- Publisher: Synesis Software
- Home page: shellext.synesis.com.au
- Last updated: July 9th, 2008
Lossless MP3 Cutter Joiner is not the average MP3 slicing/merging tool. There are two reasons why this utility stands out from the rest of MP3 cutters – first, it will not re-encode your audio when cutting or joining MP3 files thus preserving the original audio quality; and second, it provides a level of accuracy that makes similar tools pale in comparison.
- Publisher: Accmeware Corporation
- Home page: www.mp3-cutter-splitter.com
- Last updated: April 27th, 2012
CopyFilenames is an extension for Windows File Explorer. It cannot be run as a standalone application. After installing CopyFilenames, right-click on one or more files or folders in Windows File Explorer and you will see the extra commands added by CopyFilenames.
- Publisher: ExtraBit Software
- Home page: www.extrabit.com
- Last updated: April 20th, 2018