Dos file path in Title/Summary
Path Scanner is a powerful and fast file scanner (command line application), which will help you identify long file path on your computer or server. The results are saved into a plain text file in CSV format and XML, which can be easily opened in any XML/CSV/spreadsheet editor or viewer. The program also supports UNC file paths.
- Publisher: Parhelia Tools
- Home page: www.parhelia-tools.com
- Last updated: February 5th, 2018
Copy Path is a Windows explorer menu extension for copying file and folder path to clipboard. The program adds the Copy path option to the context menu for any file and folder on your Windows, letting you copy a file path to the clipboard and it has multi selection support.
- Publisher: Alex T.
- Home page: windowsuninstaller.com
- Last updated: April 30th, 2013
copy-unc-path is an open source small extension that enables you to copy the UNC path of a specific file or folder to your clipboard by righ-clicking the node and select "Copy UNC Path to Clipboard". This works either for local and network folders and files.
- Publisher: limetree07
- Home page: code.google.com
- Last updated: October 15th, 2014
Dos file path in Description
CZ Excel Converter is the award-winning, powerful batch document converter that converts Database Spreadsheets Files (Excel xls, csv, lotus 1-2-3,Quattro Pro etc) to Postscript Files (PDF, PS, EPS, PXL etc), Images Files (PNG, JPEG, TIFF, PNM, BMP etc), XLS, HTML, XML, MTH, CSV, TEXT, DBF, Lotus 1-2-3, WKS, WQ1, SLK, DIF and more!
- Publisher: ConvertZone Software
- Last updated: February 2nd, 2015
Path too long PRO is a Windows tool to copy, rename or delete files / folders with "destination path too long" error 1320. Simly browse to the file and press a button. Path Too Long PRO is able to delete locked files / folders as well.
- Publisher: Path Too Long
- Home page: www.pathtoolong.com
- Last updated: February 26th, 2014
Since Windows XP does not have a right click context menu option to copy a file’s (or folder’s) path, you have to right click, select properties, then select the path displayed in the properties dialog box, copy it, and then paste it. With XP Copy Path, it’s a simple two step process: right click a file (or folder), select Copy File Path. Done.
- Publisher: BitterMinion Development
- Last updated: June 18th, 2012
WinID is compact & versatile utility for Windows programmer to extract the most important information about controls, processes, window classes, styles, window titles, and much more. It resembles Spy++ and employs visual interface and simplicity.
- Publisher: dennisbabkin.com
- Home page: www.dennisbabkin.com
- Last updated: March 16th, 2008
Designed to extract high-quality icons from application files (exe, dll), icon files (ico), and icon list files (icl) and save to ico, bmp, jpg files without color disortion at the five sizes.
- Publisher: Icon Grabber Team
- Last updated: April 6th, 2012
Additional Dos file path selection
GOM Remote turns your mobile device into a remote control for GOM Player and GOM Audio. By means of a desktop and a mobile app, the program connects your mobile to your PC, allowing you to handle these popular media players at a distance via WiFi or a mobile connection.
- Publisher: Gretech Corporation
- Home page: remote.gomlab.com
- Last updated: August 12th, 2017
Active@ Partition Recovery provides you with everything that you need to recover deleted or damaged partitions. It supports a wide variety of file systems including those used by Windows, Macintosh, Linux and Unix.
- Publisher: LSoft Technologies Inc.
- Home page: www.partition-recovery.com
- Last updated: July 29th, 2020
Searching for a specific file or folder within Windows is not precisely a quick or a gratifying experience. The tiny Search window in the File Explorer is neither quick nor especially efficient, and there is where a free tool like Wise JetSearch can come to the rescue. This tiny yet powerful tool may be the perfect option to replace your Windows limited search capabilities once and for all.
- Publisher: WiseCleaner
- Home page: www.wisecleaner.com
- Last updated: July 29th, 2020
Path Copy Copy adds contextual menu items on all files and folders, allowing you to copy the path of an item in various formats. It can copy the long name, long path, short name, UNC path, Internet path, Simba path, Unix, and other path variants. This tool works on Windows XP and later versions.
- Publisher: Charles Lechasseur
- Home page: pathcopycopy.github.io
- Last updated: April 17th, 2020
AnVir Task Manager Free lets you monitor processes, services, startup programs, CPU, hard disk activity, etc. It is a perfect replacement for Windows Task Manager. This program can also help you get rid of spyware and viruses that your antivirus might have missed.
- Publisher: AnVir Software
- Home page: www.anvir.com
- Last updated: January 19th, 2018
Lossless MP3 Cutter Joiner is not the average MP3 slicing/merging tool. There are two reasons why this utility stands out from the rest of MP3 cutters – first, it will not re-encode your audio when cutting or joining MP3 files thus preserving the original audio quality; and second, it provides a level of accuracy that makes similar tools pale in comparison.
- Publisher: Accmeware Corporation
- Home page: www.mp3-cutter-splitter.com
- Last updated: April 27th, 2012
Copy File Name is a small program that will enable you to right click any file and select "Copy File Name" from the context menu. This will copy the name of the selected file to the clipboard. Before the name is copied you will see a list of different representations of the file name.
- Publisher: Bullzip
- Home page: www.bullzip.com
- Last updated: July 28th, 2016
CopyFilenames is an extension for Windows File Explorer. It cannot be run as a standalone application. After installing CopyFilenames, right-click on one or more files or folders in Windows File Explorer and you will see the extra commands added by CopyFilenames.
- Publisher: ExtraBit Software
- Home page: www.extrabit.com
- Last updated: April 17th, 2020
This tool converts your PDF documents into PowerPoint presentations easily. The program offers you three conversion modes – Batch, Hot Directory, and Command Line. Besides, the program is capable of preserving the layout of your original PDF documents, while keeping log information about all its activities.
- Publisher: Boxoft Solution
- Home page: www.boxoft.com
- Last updated: January 3rd, 2013
MP3 CD Converter is a program to transform MP3 files into CD audio tracks to be burned on a regular CD disc. This works as follows; a panel on the left shows a file and directory tree with a tiny search box to locate files faster. This is used to select the MP3 files you'd like to burn in your CD, as easy as selecting the file and click on "Add".
- Publisher: Thomas Yuan - Yuansoft
- Last updated: June 24th, 2010