Data analysis tool in Title/Summary
The Xerox Usage Analysis Tool enables you to collect and analyze enterprise-wide Xerox network printer usage data. Main features: - Cost Analysis: Track printing costs by groups of users or by groups of printers. - Print Job Analysis: Analyze print jobs to review media type, color coverage, paper source, and other job specifics. Plan your next consumable order based on prior usage.
- Publisher: Xerox Corporation
- Home page: www.support.xerox.com
- Last updated: January 9th, 2012
BAT Desktop is a Business Intelligense software for data visualization and OLAP reporting. You can analyze data by making pivot tables, charts, treemaps and dynamic scatter diagrams.
- Publisher: BIT Impulse
- Last updated: July 2nd, 2018
SureTrend is data analysis software that allows you and all your stakeholders to monitor environmental hygiene.Main features: - Track test results. - Quickly identify problem areas. - Analyze sanitation effectiveness.
- Publisher: Hygiena LLC
- Home page: www.hygiena.com
- Last updated: February 12th, 2016
Data analysis tool in Description
ACARS Analyser is made up of two components, ACARS Analyser and AcarsDM. AcarsDM sits between the data capturing program and the database, and reads data through the DDE (Dynamic Data Exchange) link. As each message is passed to AcarsDM, its data is processed by the system in real time. Users view the results and query the database through ACARS Analyser.
- Publisher: Triggs Geophysical Pty Ltd
- Home page: www.cosmic.com.au
- Last updated: September 18th, 2010
The analysis workflow in DataAssist is simple and straightforward, you can import raw data from up to hundreds of plates or TaqMan Arrays, change analysis settings including selection of normalization controls and methods (single or multiple control genes).
- Publisher: Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc
- Home page: www.thermofisher.com
- Last updated: August 31st, 2012
It's a data analysis tool with detection of genome-wide copy number changes.Main Features:-Supports four different types of analysis: Single Sample, Tumor-Normal, Trio and OneSeq CNV and Mutation Analysis -Supports variant annotation from many public sources, including NCBI, COSMIC, PubMed, ClinVar and custom annotation
- Publisher: Agilent Technologies, Inc.
- Home page: www.genomics.agilent.com
- Last updated: July 7th, 2016
Microsoft PowerPivot for Microsoft Excel 2010 provides ground-breaking technology, such as fast manipulation of large data sets (often millions of rows), streamlined integration of data, and the ability to effortlessly share your analysis through Microsoft SharePoint 2010.
- Publisher: Microsoft Press
- Last updated: July 12th, 2011
Applied Biosystems Mutation Detector™ Software is an automated data analysis tool that performs mutation detection analysis of real-time PCR quantitation data from TaqMan® Mutation Detection Assay research experiments. View and analyze data for multiple experiments simultaneously.
- Publisher: Applied Biosystems
- Home page: www.appliedbiosystems.com
- Last updated: April 16th, 2013
Additional Data analysis tool selection
Use Tag Data Monitor Tool to create custom views of RSLogix 5000 tags. The RSLogix 500 programming package is compatible with programs created with Rockwell Software DOS-based programming packages for the SLC 500 and MicroLogix families of processors, making program maintenance across hardware platforms convenient and easy.
- Publisher: Rockwell Automation
- Last updated: May 5th, 2010
QSR NVivo facilitates advanced data management, analysis, and visualization. You can ask complex questions regarding your data to this program and identify patterns and connections. It can help you find common themes and evidence-based insights to present your research results.
- Publisher: QSR International Pty Ltd
- Home page: www.qsrinternational.com
- Last updated: June 12th, 2020
Crash Analysis Tool is an application designed by Dell Company with the purpose of scanning any Dell drivers on a machine so as to prevent it from crashing. This program works together with Microsoft Online Crash Analysis, Microsoft’s crash reporting service.
- Publisher: Dell
- Home page: www.dell.com
- Last updated: March 1st, 2008
PHStat2 is a statistics add-in for Microsoft Excel. It makes using Excel easier for statistical operations. All statistical methods taught in an introductory statistics course can be done in Excel using the add-in along with the Data Analysis Tool Pack (that comes with Excel.)
- Publisher: Prentice Hall, Inc., a division of Pearson Education
- Home page: www.pearsonhighered.com
- Last updated: August 2nd, 2017
Amazon Reviewer Analysis Tool a free utility for persons interested in statistics related to Amazon reviewer profiles. ARAT is an application that gathers information associated with an amazon.com account. Main Features: - Analysis of review history with data stored for future comparisons. - Charts associated with statistics gathered in analysis. - List of unrated purchases.
- Publisher: Kirk Hodges
- Home page: arat.kghodges.com
A new tool for monitoring Core 2 Duo cpu temperatures. It has a nice and friendly GUI , and it is easy to see details of your cpus. It shows temperature , frequency , max frequency, workload lvl on cpus and it is designed for Intel Core 2 duo procesors.
- Publisher: Intel Corporation
- Home page: designintools.intel.com
- Last updated: August 23rd, 2022
The conversion tool was developed for the PA-VR Series. The main functionality is for the conversion of voice recorder files for PA-VR series to WAV files.. It supports drag & drop feature. In order to convert an original DVR voice file to a WAV format, it must first be transferred to the PC hard disk.
- Publisher: SHARP
- Last updated: May 17th, 2008
RDS Analysis Tool lets you perform respondent-driven sampling analysis. RDSAT has two modes of operation: interactive and batch modes. Interactive mode allows users to analyze one file at a time using interactive (point-and-click) menus; batch mode allows users to specify savable “jobs” and perform multiple analyses on one or more files.
- Publisher: Dep. of Sociology, Cornell University
- Home page: www.respondentdrivensampling.org
- Last updated: December 7th, 2014
Seismograph Data Analysis is a program designed to read data from different seismic devices. It provides a pack of advanced and basic features like Mini-Seis and Mini-Seis III wave form analysis, advanced communication for setup and additional data access, create custom velocity/frequency curves, high pass, low pass or band pass filter wave forms and much more.
- Publisher: White Industrial Seismology, Inc.
- Last updated: December 26th, 2014
MiP Data Recovery Tool is a program designed for recovering deleted data from hard drives, pendrives, memory cards and partition images (sector-by-sector copy). It scans the storage, displays the list with the deleted files or folders and the recovery chances.
- Publisher: MiP Data Recovery
- Last updated: October 17th, 2012