Edit control syntax highlighting in Title/Summary
Powerful text editor control with syntax highlighting, text folding, text structure tree view... The unique and more important feature is 100% customizable lexer, so you can adjust it for any type of text file. Library contains 19 components.
- Publisher: EControl Ltd.
- Last updated: July 2nd, 2018
TX Text Control .NET for WPF is a royalty-free, programmable rich-text edit control for Visual Studio. It provides comprehensive text formatting, mail merge features and all word processing key concepts such as table support, images, headers and footers, and page sections.
- Publisher: Text Control GmbH
- Home page: www.textcontrol.com
- Last updated: February 5th, 2017
LopeEdit is a powerful programmer's editor and a replacement of Windows Notepad. It features tabs to select between open files, syntax highlighting, UNICODE and UTF-8 support, automatic highlighting of brackets/braces as typing or positioning occurs, multiple tabs for an open file, built-in file browser, bookmarks support, and more.
- Publisher: LopeSoft
- Home page: www.lopesoft.com
- Last updated: June 2nd, 2021
Edit control syntax highlighting in Description
Are you sick of using Notepad to edit your pages and a clumsy FTP client to upload them? Web Notepad combines these features to save you a great deal of time editing and uploading web documents with ease. Web Notepad is a web editor for real HTML coders. It supports an easy to use interface, syntax highlighting, FTP uploading with folder mapping.
- Publisher: DIGICRAFT SOFTWARE
- Home page: www.digicraft.com.au
- Last updated: June 17th, 2008
Light Edit is an advanced easy-to-use source code editor for Windows. Although it can serve as a good replacement for Notepad, it also offers many powerful features for programmers and Web-page authors.The main features of Light Edit:- Unlimited text and line size. Light Edit is fast and effective even with large files. - Bookmarks simplify navigation through the text.
- Publisher: Softvector
- Last updated: October 27th, 2011
The new product BlazeTop (former SQLHammer) it is a tool for database development and administration. Its highly effective ideology has been elaborated due to close cooperation with professional database developers and administrators. It mainly uses a module model similar to that of Delphi/C++Builder, and thus its interface is absolutely handy for its users.
- Publisher: Devrace
- Last updated: October 20th, 2008
- Publisher: Blumentals Software
- Home page: www.blumentals.net
- Last updated: July 1st, 2010
Easy Cue is a powerful application designed to enable you to create and edit cue files. You can use this tool edit every detail of cue file. Easy Cue will enable you to create and edit cue files in a very easy way.
- Publisher: SQIANG
- Last updated: May 2nd, 2012
Additional Edit control syntax highlighting selection
Notepad++ is a free source code editor and Notepad replacement. It supports around 80 programming languages with syntax highlighting and code folding. It allows working with multiple open files in a single window, thanks to its tabbed editing interface.
- Publisher: Don HO
- Home page: notepad-plus-plus.org
- Last updated: October 29th, 2023
TextPad is a general purpose editor for plain text files. It can be used as a replacement for Windows Notepad, with additional features. TextPad comes with a spelling checker with dictionaries in 10 languages. You can also edit web pages and program codes easily, with syntax highlighting.
- Publisher: Helios Software Solutions
- Home page: textpad.com
- Last updated: June 21st, 2023
- Publisher: ES-Computing
- Home page: www.editplus.com
- Last updated: January 30th, 2023
Rather than a word processor, Sublime Text is a code editor that supports various programming and scripting languages. The program has a nice streamlined tabbed interface, which supports working on various documents simultaneously. Sublime Text is a good option for code editing as it is very light, fast and customizable.
- Publisher: Sublime HQ Pty. Ltd.
- Home page: www.sublimetext.com
- Last updated: October 21st, 2021
UltraEdit is a complete text editor mostly used by professionals in web development and programming, but which can be used by regular individuals as a more complex substitute for Notepad. It's appreciated by professionals because it offers unique features such as syntax highlighting for nearly every programming language, code folding and hierarchical function listing and a powerful XML handler.
- Publisher: IDM Computer Solutions, Inc.
- Home page: www.ultraedit.com
- Last updated: July 18th, 2023
- Publisher: Microsoft Corporation
- Home page: code.visualstudio.com
- Last updated: October 19th, 2023
PSPad is intended for editing simple text and code. In this regard, the tool supports various convenient features, such as syntax highlighting, hex editing and autocompletion. Its interface is quite similar to those of other programs of its type, though outdated and much less minimalistic. It is good that there is accompanying help documentation in case you have any questions.
- Publisher: Jan Fiala
- Home page: www.pspad.com
- Last updated: April 5th, 2023
- Publisher: Florian Balmer
- Home page: www.flos-freeware.ch
- Last updated: November 11th, 2011
RStudio is a comprehensive Integrated Development Environment, optimized for R language, that embeds several tools in order to provide users the means to build scripts, create plots or compile codes, thus helping them to develop powerful applications.
- Publisher: RStudio
- Home page: www.rstudio.com
- Last updated: September 16th, 2021
Vim is an improved version of the old UNIX editor Vi. It comes with a variety of added features, including multi-level undo, syntax highlighting, command line history, on-line help, spell checking, filename completion, block operations, script language, etc.
- Publisher: Vim Developers
- Home page: www.vim.org
- Last updated: July 18th, 2023