Javafx textarea syntax highlighting in Title/Summary
Powerful text editor control with syntax highlighting, text folding, text structure tree view... The unique and more important feature is 100% customizable lexer, so you can adjust it for any type of text file. Library contains 19 components.
- Publisher: EControl Ltd.
- Last updated: July 2nd, 2018
TWL is a graphical user interface library for Java built on top of OpenGL. It provides a rich set of standard widgets including labels, edit fields, tables, popups, tooltips, frames and a lot more. Different layout container are available to create even the most advanced user interfaces.
- Publisher: Matthias Mann
- Home page: twl.l33tlabs.org
- Last updated: July 10th, 2012
A lightweight tool that allows you to interactively create graphical elements using the JavaFX Script programming language. It consists of a code editor and a canvas. Whatever you type into the code editor will be displayed in the canvas. It also demonstrates the benefits of JavaFX Script being a statically-typed programming language.
- Publisher: JavaFXPAD - Arcadeholic
- Last updated: January 18th, 2012
Javafx textarea syntax highlighting in Description
- Publisher: Blumentals Software
- Home page: www.blumentals.net
- Last updated: July 1st, 2010
Are you sick of using Notepad to edit your pages and a clumsy FTP client to upload them? Web Notepad combines these features to save you a great deal of time editing and uploading web documents with ease. Web Notepad is a web editor for real HTML coders. It supports an easy to use interface, syntax highlighting, FTP uploading with folder mapping.
- Publisher: DIGICRAFT SOFTWARE
- Home page: www.digicraft.com.au
- Last updated: June 17th, 2008
Light Edit is an advanced easy-to-use source code editor for Windows. Although it can serve as a good replacement for Notepad, it also offers many powerful features for programmers and Web-page authors.The main features of Light Edit:- Unlimited text and line size. Light Edit is fast and effective even with large files. - Bookmarks simplify navigation through the text.
- Publisher: Softvector
- Last updated: October 27th, 2011
Features: -T4 Syntax Highlighting for C#, VB.NET, C, C++, Java, PHP, SQL, MSIL, Python, Batch Files, PASCAL, PowerShell, IL, JSCRIPT, VBSCRIPT, CSS in output text code and T4 Code Sections in C# or VB.NET -T4 Intelli-Sense, Intelli-Prompt and Statement Completion for T4 Code Sections. Intelli-Sense will look at all assemblies and namespaces indicated by the import and include pragma.
- Publisher: tangible engineering
- Home page: t4-editor.tangible-engineering.com
- Last updated: June 14th, 2011
Web C Plus Plus is a command line utility that takes your source code, and converts it into an HTML file using a fully customizable syntax highlighting engine and colour schemes. This is useful if you want to post your code online and make it easier to read, or to make online programming tutorials.
- Publisher: Jeffrey Bakker
- Home page: webcpp.sourceforge.net
- Last updated: November 30th, 2011
Additional Javafx textarea syntax highlighting selection
Notepad++ is a Notepad replacement and a source code editor that supports several languages. It uses the Scintilla editing component for programming language codes. This program features syntax highlighting and syntax folding, PCRE (Perl Compatible Regular Expression) search & replace, etc.
- Publisher: Don HO
- Home page: notepad-plus-plus.org
- Last updated: June 3rd, 2019
TextPad is an extremely light text editor in the style of Notepad, but with many other features. Despite its simplicity, the tool can help you perform a variety of writing tasks, such as creating memos, programming code, editing lists, etc. At first sight, TextPad’s interface resembles those of other similar tools, so it is highly unlikely that anyone can have trouble to use it.
- Publisher: Helios Software Solutions
- Home page: www.textpad.com
- Last updated: March 17th, 2017
- Publisher: ES-Computing
- Home page: www.editplus.com
- Last updated: February 5th, 2019
Rather than a word processor, Sublime Text is a code editor that supports various programming and scripting languages. The program has a nice streamlined tabbed interface, which supports working on various documents simultaneously. Sublime Text is a good option for code editing as it is very light, fast and customizable.
- Publisher: Sublime HQ Pty. Ltd.
- Home page: www.sublimetext.com
- Last updated: March 10th, 2018
RStudio is a comprehensive Integrated Development Environment, optimized for R language, that embeds several tools in order to provide users the means to build scripts, create plots or compile codes, thus helping them to develop powerful applications.
- Publisher: RStudio
- Home page: www.rstudio.com
- Last updated: June 29th, 2016
WinMerge is an Open Source visual text file differencing and merging tool for Win32 platforms. It is highly useful for determing what has changed between project versions, and then merging changes between versions. Features: Visual differencing and merging of text files Flexible editor with syntax highlighting Handles DOS, UNIX and MAC text file formats Unicode support Difference pane shows current difference in two vertical panes Location pane shows map of files compared Highlights differences inside lines File filters in directory diff Moved lines detection in file compare Shell Integration Rudimentary Visual SourceSafe and Rational ClearCase integration Archive file support using 7-zip Plugins Localizable interface via resource DLL HTML-based Manual
- Publisher: WinMerge Development Team
- Home page: winmerge.org
- Last updated: March 31st, 2017
JCreator is a powerful IDE for Java. It allows building both web-based and Applet Java applications in an easy and effective manner as it comes packed with a lot of handy features and functions. JCreator is truly comprehensive and doesn’t lack any basic feature or editing functionality.
- Publisher: Xinox Software
- Home page: www.jcreator.com
- Last updated: September 11th, 2018
UltraEdit is a complete text editor mostly used by professionals in web development and programming, but which can be used by regular individuals as a more complex substitute for Notepad. It's appreciated by professionals because it offers unique features such as syntax highlighting for nearly every programming language, code folding and hierarchical function listing and a powerful XML handler.
- Publisher: IDM Computer Solutions, Inc.
- Home page: www.ultraedit.com
- Last updated: June 10th, 2019
C-Free is a powerful integrated development environment that you can use for developing C and C++ programs. It offers support for a great deal of compilers. Moreover, additional ones can be downloaded from the developer’s website. C-Free runs well on all the Windows versions and it’s supported by both 32- and 64-bit systems.
- Publisher: ProgramArts Software Co., Ltd.
- Home page: www.programarts.com
- Last updated: January 15th, 2010
- Publisher: Microsoft Corporation
- Home page: code.visualstudio.com
- Last updated: March 28th, 2019