Free gpl circuit simulator in Title/Summary
Quite Universal Circuit Simulator is an integrated circuit simulator. By using this free program, you will be able to setup a circuit through QUCS´ graphical user interface (GUI). To do that, you can select eeach required component from the wide library the program has.
- Publisher: the Qucs team
- Home page: qucs.sourceforge.net
- Last updated: May 22nd, 2017
This software package allows you to program and debug ICS08 devices. P&E offers ICS08 software packages, as well as the PROG08SZ interactive programmer package, for a broad range of HC08 parts. The PROG08SZ contains both the PROG08SZ Interactive MON08 Flash/EEPROM Programmer, and the ICD08SZ Real Time In-Circuit Debugger.
- Publisher: P&E Microcomputer Systems
- Home page: www.pemicro.com
- Last updated: August 20th, 2015
AAC/MP4 Plugin is ideal for home use and gives clients the option to stimulate neural rhythms using their favorite music, in either CD or digital form.AAC/MP4 Plugin also supports nearly all forms of audio/visual stimulation, including such popular methods as binaural beats, isochronic tones and AudioStrobe LED glasses.
- Publisher: Transparent Corporation
- Last updated: March 22nd, 2009
Free gpl circuit simulator in Description
PSpice Student is an analog circuit simulator that was specially designed for Electrical Engineering students in need of simulating circuits and of solving circuits-related calculations. If you find yourself in the posture of not understanding a bit of what your professor is teaching you in Circuit Theory class, then you should definitely try this software.
- Publisher: Cadence Design Systems, Inc
- Home page: www.orcad.com
- Last updated: March 1st, 2008
The graphical part of the program was rewritten but the original syntax of the plot and iplot commands was preserved, enabling any script compatibility with other Spice compilations. The simulator includes an interpreted programming language called Nutmeg, which allows interactive Spice sessions. Numerous memory leaks were fixed.
- Publisher: Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Home page: fides.fe.uni-lj.si
- Last updated: March 29th, 2018
TINA is an electronic circuit simulator and PCB design tool for analyzing, designing, and real-time testing of analog, digital, HDL, MCU, and mixed electronic circuits and their PCB layouts. You can also analyze SMPS, RF, communication, and optoelectronic circuits.
- Publisher: DesignSoft Inc.
- Home page: www.tina.com
- Last updated: March 31st, 2018
PICAXE Virtual System Modelling (VSM) is a software circuit simulator that combines a ‘virtual’ PICAXE chip with animated components. Key features: - Berkeley SPICE and digital circuit simulation for all PICAXE chips (new M2 models now available) - Library of over 12,000 components
- Publisher: Revolution Education Ltd
- Last updated: February 10th, 2017
Relax is a free, multi-platform web server log analyzer for tracking which search engines, search keywords and referring URLs led visitors to the web site. Frequently updated parser module recognizes hundreds of search engines.
- Publisher: ktmatu
- Home page: ktmatu.com
- Last updated: October 14th, 2009
Additional Free gpl circuit simulator selection
EAGLE is a PCB design software with a schematic editor. It lets you draw the circuit schematic and shift to PCB design easily; real-time design synchronization between both makes it easy to incorporate changes. With its Routing Engine, you can draw complex board layouts quickly.
- Publisher: CadSoft Computer GmbH
- Home page: www.cadsoftusa.com
- Last updated: July 7th, 2017
The GNAT GPL is a free software,robust and flexible Ada development environment. This application allows your team to take full advantage of the benefits that Ada offers, and helps ensure a smooth and effective development process. This application will come handy to all developers for their specific projects
- Publisher: Ada Core Technologies
- Home page: libre.adacore.com
- Last updated: May 16th, 2014
Sail Simulator is a realistic boat simulator with a lot of interesting features.Developed using the new DirectX simulation technology for an extraordinary realistic sailing experience.Sail Simulator 5 skippers have full control over the boat even in strong wind and high seas. Trim the sails and tighten the sheets to sail the boat at maximum speed.
- Publisher: Stentec Software
- Home page: www.sailsimulator.com
- Last updated: November 17th, 2012
LinkChecker is a free, GPL licensed website validator. It checks links in web documents or full websites. Features: - Recursive and multithreaded checking and site crawling. - Output in colored or normal text, HTML, SQL, CSV, XML or a sitemap graph in different formats. - HTTP/1.1, HTTPS, FTP, mailto:, news:, nntp:, Telnet and local file links support.
- Publisher: Bastian Kleineidam
- Home page: wummel.github.com
- Last updated: August 19th, 2014
SPICE OPUS is a free general purpose circuit simulator specially suited for optimization loops. It is a recompilation of the original Berkeley source code for Windows and Linux operating systems. Later Georgia Tech Research Institute's XSpice mixed-mode simulator was added to the Berkeley code.
- Publisher: Faculty of Electrical Engineering
- Home page: www.spiceopus.si
- Last updated: April 21st, 2008
AIM-Spice is the most commonly used analog circuit simulator today and is enormously important for the electronics industry.SPICE is a general purpose analog simulator which contains models for most circuit elements and can handle complex nonlinear circuits.
- Publisher: AIM-Software
- Home page: www.aimspice.com
- Last updated: April 1st, 2008
The Constructor program makes the creation, testing, troubleshooting, teaching and printing of electrical ladder diagrams, diagram schematics and one line diagrams fast and easy. The circuit will perform the same as a hardwired electrical circuit. The design can be edited and re-tested saving valuable time when it comes to hardwired circuits and troubleshooting scenarios.
- Publisher: CMH Software, Inc
- Home page: www.cmhsoftware.com
- Last updated: May 16th, 2018
Circuitmod is an open source circuit simulator that extends the capacity of the original Falstad's Java Circuit Simulator into CMOS Chips, Led Arrays, Led Matrix and PIC Programming. The program features: TTL and CMOS Chips, LED Matrix, PIC Programming, Analog Circuits, and more.
- Publisher: federoggio
- Home page: sourceforge.net
- Last updated: March 14th, 2016
STUDENT Aviation Calculator FREE is an excellent simulator program that allows the user to check all the common variables involved. The most important ones are: FUEL (lbs, kg, US Gal, IMP Gal, liters), OIL (lbs, kg, US Gal, qts, liters), wind, surface...
- Publisher: ED/iT
- Last updated: January 15th, 2010
Republic XP-47J Escort Experimental FSX & P3D & FS9 is a free Microsoft Flight Simulator add-on. This package includes 5 models with customized panels, era gauges, custom sounds, custom flight model, and 9 repaints. The add-on is tested with FSX/Accel/SP2 FS2004 and converted to run under P3Dv1v2.
- Publisher: Milton Shupe, Tom Falley, Nigel Richards, Damian Radice, Thomas, Jan Visser
- Home page: www.rikoooo.com
- Last updated: June 25th, 2015