Future pinball epic pinball in Title/Summary
Future Pinball is a pinball simulation tool. From an editor window you will be able to create from scratch almost any pinball table you can imagine. The process is very interesting, even when it can take some time. Future Pinball will provide everything you need on convenient toolbars on hand. It’s not only a pinball editor but also a simulator so you will be able to play on your tables.
- Publisher: Chris Leathley
- Home page: www.futurepinball.com
- Last updated: December 28th, 2008
Epic Pinball is a game that brings the thrill and excitement of real pinball to life on your PC. The game is played seen from a 2D top-down view within a scrollable window with plain raster graphics in 320x200. It can be played on the x86 computer family for MS-DOS.
- Publisher: DJ
- Last updated: October 18th, 2010
Featuring a real-time 3D physics model and advanced 3D graphics, Fastlane Pinball delivers arcade satisfaction unlike any other pinball sim! Test your reflexes on the flippers in Fastlane Pinball as firetrails, explosions, close-up camera action, split-screen views and old-school display games are thrust onscreen.
- Publisher: Merscom
- Last updated: March 8th, 2012
Future pinball epic pinball in Description
VPLauncher manages your collection of Visual Pinball and Future Pinball tables. It has data bases of tables and shows for every (known) table information like author, version, type of table etc. If a table is selected, a screenshot, the table rules and flyers are displayed (if available). A double click starts the desired table.
- Publisher: Roland Scholz
- Last updated: April 22nd, 2008
- ability to handle several table folders (your tables don't have to be located in a single folder) - customizable table listview (font, sorting order, column size, column order and much more) - customizable listview columns plus 2 user columns - many view modes: all tables, recent additions, favourites and user categories
- Publisher: c00l cODINGs
- Last updated: January 4th, 2010
HyperPin is a freeware fronted menu system for Future Pinball and Visual Pinball. HyperPin provides an interactive way for you to choose the tables you want to play via a rotating wheel. HyperPin is primarily intended to be run on a dual monitor setup for use on homemade pinball machines and is not intended for commercial use.
- Publisher: HyperSpin-Fe
- Last updated: May 24th, 2012
WildSnake Pinball: Christmas Tree is a very simple pinball game with a Christmas theme. Like in any pinball game, the objective is to score as many points as possible by lasting as long as you can and by hitting bonuses and special areas with your ball. There is a series of lights that you should turn on, in order to score extra points.
- Publisher: WildSnake Software
- Last updated: March 21st, 2008
Overcome all hardships along with courageous heroes.
- Publisher: MyPlayCity.com
- Home page: www.myplaycity.com
- Last updated: May 27th, 2020
Additional Future pinball epic pinball selection
This program lets you have your own pinball machine by providing a virtual version of this game. It includes simulations of many of the most popular versions of the real pinball. Also, you can customize your game by purchasing additional modules that are themed after well-known movie and comic characters, such as Star Wars, The Avengers, and more.
- Publisher: Zen Studios ltd.
- Home page: www.pinballfx.com
- Last updated: September 27th, 2018
Crystal Caliburn is an authentic pinball simulator with colorful features, ultra-realistic ball movement, superb sound effects, and beautiful graphics. Its three-level playfield, super-real 3D ramps, and three ball multiball will bring real arcade excitement to your computer.
- Publisher: LittleWing Co. Ltd.
- Last updated: April 25th, 2010
Launch your pinball through various obstacles to earn points. It's good to know that this is a Pinball made with MMF with the ALIENS theme. But it's about those Aliens... From Alien... Giger's aliens... . This pinball game has multiple levels that you can reach.
- Publisher: Hadleys Hope 2001
- Last updated: March 15th, 2008
Pinball Deluxe is an interesting arcade game for free. Enjoy the thrills and spills of a classic pinball game in our action packed remake. Take control of the flippers and try and keep the ball in play for as long as possible. Use the bouncers and bumpers to bounce your ball around the table and go for the target blocks and ramps to achieve a high score.
- Publisher: NowStat
- Last updated: November 16th, 2009
Tournament Games is a program that will let you download and play games. This program will let you access to the Tournament Games site, where, after creating a free account, you will be able to select between the games that the site offers. You can play games such as FastMatch, JackBlack, make13, MegaStars, Mental Blocks, Pinball Bingo, Pseudo-Ku, Tournament Solitaire, TG Pool and Triple Stars.
- Publisher: Tournament Games Inc
- Last updated: September 4th, 2014
Pinball Arcade features exact recreations of the all-time greatest pinball tables from Williams, Bally, Stern Pinball, and Gottlieb together in one game. Every flipper, bumper, sound effect, and display pixel has been emulated in detail. Each month, regular updates will add classic pinball tables.
- Publisher: FarSight Studios
- Home page: store.steampowered.com
- Last updated: May 27th, 2020
Get ready for a classic version of pinball. Enjoy three addicting 3D tables: Monsters Rhapsody, Crystal Tower and Dragon Slayer. Each table has a unique quest waiting for anyone who is up for the challenge. Features include 3 thrilling games, high-quality 3D graphics, and great arcade sounds.
- Publisher: Selectsoft Publishing
- Last updated: April 1st, 2008
Dirt Track Racing: Pinball brings together the essence of the popular Dirt Track Racing simulation games for intense tilt-and-bumper action. The game is the same, but the tables are different. Dirt tracks replace the standard pinball alley, and the flippers help you complete laps.
- Publisher: Yahoo! Games
- Last updated: November 22nd, 2009
Bean Farmer Pinball is a free-to-play pinball game inspired by the days of the 70's pinball era. This game was made for those who remember and love the days of old school pinball, milk bars, and hamburgers with the lot. It's simple, uncluttered and fun.
- Publisher: Sausage, Wayne Johnson
- Home page: sausage.itch.io
- Last updated: October 23rd, 2016
Microsoft Pinball Arcade is a collection of seven licensed tables that represent the evolution of pinball in America. A state of the art physics model and realistic graphics make for the most authentic pinball simulation on the PC ever. The appeal of pinball is universal, it pits man against nature in a struggle to keep a solid steel ball from rolling downhill towards the inevitable.
- Publisher: Microsoft Corporation