Pinball dracula future pinball in Title/Summary
Future Pinball is a pinball simulation tool. From an editor window you will be able to create from scratch almost any pinball table you can imagine. The process is very interesting, even when it can take some time. Future Pinball will provide everything you need on convenient toolbars on hand. It’s not only a pinball editor but also a simulator so you will be able to play on your tables.
- Publisher: Chris Leathley
- Home page: www.futurepinball.com
- Last updated: December 28th, 2008
VPLauncher manages your collection of Visual Pinball and Future Pinball tables. It has data bases of tables and shows for every (known) table information like author, version, type of table etc. If a table is selected, a screenshot, the table rules and flyers are displayed (if available). A double click starts the desired table.
- Publisher: Roland Scholz
- Home page: www.scholzroland.de
- Last updated: April 22nd, 2008
A special bumper between the flippers, controlled by you, can prevent losing your pinball down the middle! Nice graphics and fiery special effects add excitement to an old classic! Pinball is a classic, exciting game, where you must hit the pinball with your two flippers. In this version there are several innovations, such as dynamic bonuses which temporarily double the points earned.
- Publisher: Falco Software, Inc.
- Home page: www.falcoware.com
- Last updated: December 5th, 2010
Pinball dracula future pinball in Description
- ability to handle several table folders (your tables don't have to be located in a single folder) - customizable table listview (font, sorting order, column size, column order and much more) - customizable listview columns plus 2 user columns - many view modes: all tables, recent additions, favourites and user categories
- Publisher: c00l cODINGs
- Home page: www.fartian.eu
- Last updated: January 4th, 2010
HyperPin is a freeware fronted menu system for Future Pinball and Visual Pinball. HyperPin provides an interactive way for you to choose the tables you want to play via a rotating wheel. HyperPin is primarily intended to be run on a dual monitor setup for use on homemade pinball machines and is not intended for commercial use.
- Publisher: HyperSpin-Fe
- Last updated: May 24th, 2012
There are six different style balls, look different, but whose performance will affect the behavior of each one. Add some astounding acoustics, and multilayer 3D sound, realistic tilt function and motion blur effects: it's the best pinball experience available on the PC.
- Publisher: TopWare Interactive Inc.
- Home page: www.dream-pinball.com
- Last updated: March 6th, 2008
WildSnake Pinball: Christmas Tree is a very simple pinball game with a Christmas theme. Like in any pinball game, the objective is to score as many points as possible by lasting as long as you can and by hitting bonuses and special areas with your ball. There is a series of lights that you should turn on, in order to score extra points.
- Publisher: WildSnake Software
- Home page: www.wildsnake.com
- Last updated: March 21st, 2008
Moraff's CyberPinball is a basic pinball game, with rather poor graphics and average gameplay. Moraff's CyberPinball offers the basic gameplay of a pinball machine, with bumpers, flippers, traps, kickers, and metal-like balls. In the developers' site, you can find a trial version of the game to download and try out during 14 days.
- Publisher: MoraffWare
- Last updated: June 25th, 2008
Additional Pinball dracula future pinball selection
This program lets you have your own pinball machine by providing a virtual version of this game. It includes simulations of many of the most popular versions of the real pinball. Also, you can customize your game by purchasing additional modules that are themed after well-known movie and comic characters, such as Star Wars, The Avengers, and more.
- Publisher: Zen Studios ltd.
- Home page: www.pinballfx.com
- Last updated: September 27th, 2018
Collection of seven licensed tables that represent the evolution of pinball in America. A state of the art physics model and realistic graphics make for the most authentic pinball simulation on the PC ever.
- Publisher: Microsoft Corporation
- Home page: www.microsoft.com
- Last updated: June 17th, 2008
How fast are your reflexes? Experience all the thrills and spills of the amusement arcade with 5 action-packed pinball tables that will push your skills to the max! This colourful, lightning-fast game is a must-have for all pinball fanatics! It has several theme tables.
- Publisher: Focus Multimedia
- Last updated: August 17th, 2009
Remie Bad Pinball is an interesting skill game for free. The goal for you is to maximize your score and do not let the pinball fall into the gap between two pieces of pins. In the game, you press down arrow key to launch the ball. The ball will bounce in the whole production line of cakes.
- Publisher: NowStat
- Last updated: August 26th, 2009
Pinball Deluxe is an interesting arcade game for free. Enjoy the thrills and spills of a classic pinball game in our action packed remake. Take control of the flippers and try and keep the ball in play for as long as possible. Use the bouncers and bumpers to bounce your ball around the table and go for the target blocks and ramps to achieve a high score.
- Publisher: NowStat
- Last updated: November 16th, 2009
While pinball tables themselves have wildly varied themes, the object remains the same score mega points by propelling a steel ball around an electronic and mechanical obstacle course, bouncing it off bumpers, flippers, targets, switches, and gizmos at blazing speeds.Each theme has it's own obstacles and objectives, sound effects and ambience, and scoring system.
- Publisher: Draconis Entertainment
- Home page: www.draconisentertainment.com
- Last updated: August 8th, 2010
Pinball Arcade features exact recreations of the all-time greatest pinball tables from Williams, Bally, Stern Pinball, and Gottlieb together in one game. Every flipper, bumper, sound effect, and display pixel has been emulated in detail. Each month, regular updates will add classic pinball tables.
- Publisher: FarSight Studios
- Home page: store.steampowered.com
- Last updated: August 8th, 2014
Get ready for a classic version of pinball. Enjoy three addicting 3D tables: Monsters Rhapsody, Crystal Tower and Dragon Slayer. Each table has a unique quest waiting for anyone who is up for the challenge. Features include 3 thrilling games, high-quality 3D graphics, and great arcade sounds.
- Publisher: Selectsoft Publishing
- Last updated: April 1st, 2008
Since the first pinball game was introduced in 1947, people the world over have had an obsession with making a little silver ball jump all over a table, hitting targets and flying up ramps along the way. Pinball has been one of those true classic arcade games with ongoing appeal to generations old and young.
- Publisher: Draconis Entertainment
- Home page: dracoent.com
- Last updated: November 3rd, 2009
Dirt Track Racing: Pinball brings together the essence of the popular Dirt Track Racing simulation games for intense tilt-and-bumper action. The game is the same, but the tables are different. Dirt tracks replace the standard pinball alley, and the flippers help you complete laps.
- Publisher: Yahoo! Games
- Home page: au.games.yahoo.com
- Last updated: November 22nd, 2009