Galactic empire font in Title/Summary
FreeOrion is a free, open source, turn-based space empire and galactic conquest (4X) computer game being designed and built by the FreeOrion project. FreeOrion is inspired by the tradition of the Master of Orion games, but is not a clone or remake of that series or any other game.
- Publisher: FreeOrion Community
- Home page: www.freeorion.org
- Last updated: October 29th, 2021
Toy Defense 4 - Sci-Fi is a tower defense game. You are the commander who has the task to protect your galactic empire from the robot invaders. It has a nice and colorful 3D interface. This game comes with 72 missions where you have to fight 8 types of enemies.
- Publisher: Melesta Games
- Last updated: April 26th, 2015
For all those who feel that the normal human voice isn’t really what they wanted, and fancy being blessed with an option to sound like out-of-this-world creature, the MorphVOX Galactic Voices 1.3 is just the right kind of deal, which comes as a free add-on for the MorphVOX Pro Voice Changer software.
- Publisher: Screaming Bee
- Home page: www.screamingbee.com
- Last updated: May 3rd, 2012
Galactic empire font in Description
Starport: Galactic Empires is an online role-playing game where you take the role of an adventurer in space. You can choose what you want to be in the universe as there are many possibilities, even ruling an empire. However, the game has some flaws. It will appeal only a certain type of gamers.
- Publisher: Playtechtonics
- Home page: www.starportgame.com
- Last updated: March 11th, 2008
LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy takes the fun and endless customization of LEGO and combines it with the epic story, characters and action from the original Star Wars movies that revolutionized pop culture forever (Episode IV A New Hope, Episode V The Empire Strikes Back and Episode VI Return of the Jedi).
- Publisher: Traveller's Tales (UK) Ltd
- Home page: www.lucasarts.com
- Last updated: December 15th, 2010
StarKnights 0.9 is a software sci-fi role-playing online multi-player game that motivates players to take on the role of one of five character types and develop them by expanding their skills. Players must guide them into building an empire in a virtual space environment to try and take over The Universe.
- Publisher: KnightSoft Technologies Inc.
- Home page: www.starknights.com
- Last updated: December 13th, 2009
Solar Vengeance is a real-time strategy game of interstellar conflict and conquest. You assume the role of a Star Lord, seeking to expand your territory after the collapse of the Galactic Empire. The other Star Lords (both human and computer Brain players) have the same goal.
- Publisher: Silicon Commander Games
- Home page: www.siliconcommandergames.com
- Last updated: June 5th, 2009
You have been enrolled by the Galactic Empire. You have to restore order on some planets that have been occupied by alien invaders. Your pay is good enough: you will get 20 credits every time you successfully complete a mission, plus extra-credits, weapons and equipment taken to defeated spacecraft. Anyway, the greater risk you take, the greater pay you will get.
- Publisher: Gryphonware Games
- Home page: www.gryphonware.it
- Last updated: October 28th, 2011
Additional Galactic empire font selection
Empire at War allows you to control the forces of the Empire or the Rebellion for control of the galaxy. Take control of Star Destroyers in space, or lead your infantry against the mighty AT-AT. Players can choose to join either the Rebel Alliance or the Galactic Empire. and also it features beautifully space battles set on over 50 memorable planets such as Hoth, Tattoine, and Dagobah.
- Publisher: Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd.
- Home page: store.steampowered.com
- Last updated: September 16th, 2011
Master of tactics is a new turn based strategy game with all the tactics of civilization without the work. It is set in a galaxy crowded with intelligent species who have just discovered space travel. You control one of these races and your task is to conquer the galaxy. Your race is still located on your home planet, but you have an explorer craft, and a colonizer craft.
- Publisher: Master of Tactics
- Home page: www.masteroftacticsgame.com
- Last updated: July 14th, 2014
First Strike Launcher adds XFire support for the First Strike mod as well as custom shader support and autoupdating. If you want to be the first to get into the next update of First Strike, this program is the way to do it. First Strike is a Star Wars total conversion modification for Battlefield 2142.
- Publisher: ModDB
- Home page: www.moddb.com
- Last updated: October 28th, 2008
X-Wing was one of the first true space combat simulators for the PC back in 1993 and X-Wing Alliance incorporates both graphic and technological advances to create the most realistic Star Wars flying experience to date. Dual story line drives rich single player gaming.
- Publisher: LucasArts Entertainment Company LLC
- Last updated: December 28th, 2010
With Sins of a Solar Empire, you will be able to conquer space in real time - that is the attractive proposal of this game, which is full of the best space RTS ingredients. A long history, several factions, hundreds of weapons, strong multiplayer component and many ships and flying hours.
- Publisher: Stardock Corporation
- Home page: www.sinsofasolarempire.com
- Last updated: July 28th, 2014
Angry Birds Star Wars is a game in which a group of desperate rebel birds faced off against a galactic menace: the Empire’s evil Pigtroopers. You can use the Force, wield your lightsaber and blast away Pigtroopers on an intergalactic journey from the deserts of Tatooine to the depths of the Pig Star.
- Publisher: Rovio Entertainment ltd
- Home page: www.angrybirds.com
- Last updated: January 16th, 2017
In the 23rd century the known galaxy is at war. The Terran Alliance and their coalition are fighting a desperate interstellar war with the evil Drengin Empire and their ruthless allies. Behind the scenes, the precursor civilization called the Dread Lords pulls the strings on both sides.
- Publisher: Stardock Entertainment, Inc.
- Home page: www.galciv2.com
- Last updated: September 28th, 2012
Adobe Reader XI Font Pack enables you to display and interact with documents authored in languages other than those supported in your native Adobe Reader. It is needed to correctly display a document when an author does not embed the appropriate font into the document.
- Publisher: Adobe Systems Incorporated
- Home page: www.adobe.com
- Last updated: April 17th, 2015
Convert TrueType fonts into soft fonts compatible with your printer. This program works only on EPL printers only. Zebra TrueType provide powerful added value to your Zebra bar code printers. Take advantage of enhanced printing, conversion, and administration capabilities; message management; and much more.
- Publisher: Zebra
- Home page: www.zebra.com
- Last updated: April 11th, 2012
AMP Font Viewer 3.82 is the latest version of this free utility we can download directly from the developer's website. Setting up is quite easy and takes no time. We can use this application to view,manage and categorize all the fonts installed and not installed in our computer.
- Publisher: Alberto Martínez Pérez
- Home page: www.ampsoft.net
- Last updated: May 26th, 2020