Game turn based strategy war in Title/Summary
War of enligtenment is a game is a turn based strategy game for 20 human players. Each human player has his own nation to rule. War of enlightenment consists of a user client program and an independent server program. The user client program is for the users (players). The client program allows the users to give orders for the game and send messages to the other players.
- Publisher: Timo Hannukkala
- Last updated: April 2nd, 2008
Ground Pounders is a hex-based, turn-based strategy war-game. This game lets players control an army from one of two factions. Each army is comprised of dozens of different unit types. You will lead your ground pounders across a variety of worlds, and increase their experience levels and abilities over the course of two campaign.
- Publisher: Kerberos Productions
- Home page: sots-groundpounders.com
- Last updated: November 20th, 2015
WinSPWW2 1.1 is a turn based strategy war game built around the World War 2 scenario. The game has tactical single and multi-player game play of combined arms combat. It is based on the classic Steel Panthers game. It could be played in full screen or windowed mode, using either DirectX or Windows GDI based graphics.
- Publisher: Shrapnel Games
- Home page: www.shrapnelgames.com
- Last updated: June 8th, 2017
Game turn based strategy war in Description
LGeneral is a turn-based strategy game based on real WWII campaigns. The game looks like a good clone of Panzer General, one of the greatest turn-based referents of all times. LGeneral puts you in command of either the allied forces or the axis. You have to strategically move your units to defeat the enemy.
- Publisher: Matthias Speck
- Home page: lgames.sourceforge.net
- Last updated: March 17th, 2008
“Us And Them - Cold War” is a turn-based strategy game about cold war. Although it is a game of territorial expansion, the rivals do not attack their opponent using military force. Instead they are using an army of Spies, Assassins and Experts of various kinds (l`ike economy, technology etc.) in order to destabilize the enemy's countries socially, economically.
- Publisher: Icehole Games Inc
- Last updated: February 10th, 2012
Galactic Civilizations II: Gold Edition is a free version of this turn-based strategy game. In this edition you will help conquer the galaxy with a combination of military might, technological prowess, diplomatic skill, and industrial power. The Terran Alliance and their coalition are fighting a desperate interstellar war with the evil Drengin Empire and their ruthless allies.
- Publisher: Stardock Entertainment
- Last updated: July 18th, 2008
In the 23rd century the known galaxy is at war. The Terran Alliance and their coalition are fighting a desperate interstellar war with the evil Drengin Empire and their ruthless allies. Behind the scenes, the precursor civilization called the Dread Lords pulls the strings on both sides.
- Publisher: Stardock Entertainment, Inc.
- Home page: www.galciv2.com
- Last updated: September 28th, 2012
Sid Meier's Civilization IV: Warlords is the first official expansion pack released for Civilization IV, the acclaimed turn-based strategy game. Among other developments, this expansion includes 6 new civilizations, 10 new leaders of civilization, 8 new scenarios and new units and buildings.
- Publisher: Firaxis Games
- Home page: www.2kgames.com
- Last updated: March 1st, 2008
Additional Game turn based strategy war selection
Sid Meier's Civilization is a turn-based strategy game developed by Firaxis Games. Civilization IV is a game of historical empire building in which the player builds an empire from scratch. All full-time standard game starts in 4000 BC with a single settler, to build the first city, and an explorer or a warrior.
- Publisher: Firaxis Games
- Home page: store.steampowered.com
- Last updated: February 14th, 2008
WargameProject is a sophisticated turn-based strategy game in a pseudomedieval fantasy world. It can be played Single player (Campaign) or network multiplayer (Battle Server). There are 3 playing sides in the game - Men, Dwarves and Dark. Each has unique gameplay feel and mechanics. The key features are rich unit model and sophisticated weapon system.
- Publisher: Dark Ambassador Studios
- Home page: wargameproject.com
- Last updated: March 18th, 2015
Freeciv is a free, open source turn-based multiplayer strategy game, in which each player becomes the leader of a civilization, fighting to obtain the ultimate goal: to become (or subvert) the greatest civilization. The game commences in prehistory and your mission is to lead your tribe from the Stone Age to the Space Age.
- Publisher: The Freeciv Team
- Home page: sourceforge.net
- Last updated: June 10th, 2019
Might & Magic Heroes VI will take place in 564 YSD*, roughly some 400 years before Might & Magic Heroes V, at the time of the second Blood Moon Eclipse, and the Rise of Kha Beleth, the Demon Sovereign.A legendary Archangel General, killed during the war of the Elder races, is resurrected.
- Publisher: Ubisoft Entertainment
- Home page: might-and-magic.ubi.com
- Last updated: November 13th, 2014
Worms 3D continues the history of turn based strategy featuring a bizarre and outlandish array of deliciously explosive weaponry, mad animals, crazy speech and laugh-out-loud instances, in 3Dimensions! The new demo features loads of new wormy things for you to get your teeth into.
- Publisher: Team17
- Home page: www.worms3d.com
- Last updated: March 2nd, 2008
Frontline Tactics lets you command a modern, elite fighting unit over various missions; from defending and controlling a location or asset to all-out elimination and survival. Equip your soldiers with modern weapons, armor and equipment and give them the skills to succeed on the battlefield.
- Publisher: Full Control / WIT Entertainment
- Home page: store.steampowered.com
- Last updated: December 19th, 2016
Atlantians became very prosperous after they created the substance called Oriharukon. Wanting to learn the secrets of this mysterious material, many other civilizations implored the Atlantians to share their knowledge, but they refused, closing their door to outsiders.
- Publisher: NEXON Korea Corp. and NEXON America Inc. & NDOORS Corp.
- Home page: atlantica.nexon.net
- Last updated: October 8th, 2012
Angel Alliance is a dynamic turn-based strategy MMORPG set in a world of heroes, magic, and Angels. The Dark Lord has imprisoned the Angels in the Abyss, and only the bravest heroes can save them. You need to acquire enchanted weapons, unlock powerful abilities, and gather new Angels in your quest to defend Etheria. You can fight alone, or alongside friends in a guild.
- Publisher: Kabam, Inc.
- Last updated: January 23rd, 2015
Barricade is a simple yet entertaining board game. This application is an electronic remake of this famous board game, made available for any operating system where Java can be installed. Also known as Malefiz, Barricade is a turn based game with pretty simple rules. It can be played by the whole family, as it’s simple enough for kids as well.
- Publisher: Mathieu Rossignol
- Home page: www.barricadegame.com
- Last updated: November 8th, 2012
Dead State is a narrative-driven survival RPG set at the dawn of the undead apocalypse. Dead State combines strategic, turn-based combat with base building mechanics, character creation, and social management. You'll have to attract new allies, scavenge food and supplies, and protect your shelter at any cost.
- Publisher: DoubleBear Productions
- Home page: www.deadstate.doublebearproductions.com
- Last updated: February 15th, 2016