Web based turn based strategy in Title/Summary
Ground Pounders is a hex-based, turn-based strategy war-game. This game lets players control an army from one of two factions. Each army is comprised of dozens of different unit types. You will lead your ground pounders across a variety of worlds, and increase their experience levels and abilities over the course of two campaign.
- Publisher: Kerberos Productions
- Home page: sots-groundpounders.com
- Last updated: November 20th, 2015
LGeneral is a turn-based strategy game based on real WWII campaigns. The game looks like a good clone of Panzer General, one of the greatest turn-based referents of all times. LGeneral puts you in command of either the allied forces or the axis. You have to strategically move your units to defeat the enemy.
- Publisher: Matthias Speck
- Home page: lgames.sourceforge.net
- Last updated: March 17th, 2008
Sid Meier's Civilization is a turn-based strategy game developed by Firaxis Games. Civilization IV is a game of historical empire building in which the player builds an empire from scratch. All full-time standard game starts in 4000 BC with a single settler, to build the first city, and an explorer or a warrior.
- Publisher: Firaxis Games
- Home page: store.steampowered.com
- Last updated: February 14th, 2008
Web based turn based strategy in Description
Train armies to defeat your enemies! But, one wrong step or one wrong decision and your campaign of victory and glory may turn into a swift annihilating defeat. Play single player skirmish or campaign or multiplayer games against other players or join in team and build up the strategy with your friends.
- Publisher: Cateia Games
- Home page: www.cateia.com
- Last updated: February 16th, 2012
Put your strategic thinking to the test and trim your friends or random opponents in SkillGamesBoard Chess!
- Publisher: AdoreStudio Ltd
- Home page: skillgamesboard.com
- Last updated: October 30th, 2015
Advanced Tactics is a versatile turn-based strategy system that gives gamers the chance to wage almost any battle in any time period. The first module in this series is Advanced Tactics: World War II, which allows gamers to hop into a Panzer and storm across Europe
- Publisher: Matrix Games Ltd.
- Home page: www.advancedtactics.org
- Last updated: March 2nd, 2008
Warbands is a unique turn based strategy game for your Windows Pc. Despite its intuitive and easy to learn game system, warbands entails an enormous strategic depth that will keep you entertained for ages. The beautiful graphics and the numerous single player story create a fun experience unlike any you have ever witnessed in a strategy game.
- Publisher: Stimulus Response Games
- Last updated: March 18th, 2010
Anylogic is a Simulation software for building web based business games, business simulations, and strategy simulations using agent based models, system dynamics models, and discrete event models. You can build highly sophisticated models containing all three modeling paradigms.
- Publisher: The AnyLogic Company
- Home page: www.anylogic.com
- Last updated: September 10th, 2012
Additional Web based turn based strategy selection
Frontline Tactics lets you command a modern, elite fighting unit over various missions; from defending and controlling a location or asset to all-out elimination and survival. Equip your soldiers with modern weapons, armor and equipment and give them the skills to succeed on the battlefield.
- Publisher: Full Control / WIT Entertainment
- Home page: store.steampowered.com
- Last updated: December 19th, 2016
Sid Meier's Civilization IV: Warlords is the first official expansion pack released for Civilization IV, the acclaimed turn-based strategy game. Among other developments, this expansion includes 6 new civilizations, 10 new leaders of civilization, 8 new scenarios and new units and buildings.
- Publisher: Firaxis Games
- Home page: www.2kgames.com
- Last updated: March 1st, 2008
Atlantians became very prosperous after they created the substance called Oriharukon. Wanting to learn the secrets of this mysterious material, many other civilizations implored the Atlantians to share their knowledge, but they refused, closing their door to outsiders.
- Publisher: NEXON Korea Corp. and NEXON America Inc. & NDOORS Corp.
- Home page: atlantica.nexon.net
- Last updated: October 8th, 2012
Hedgewars is a turn-based platform(er) game that looks a lot like Worms. The game is really a clone of Worms and it even looks like it. You are given a team of hedgehogs, and you play against another team, taking turns trying to annihilate each other.
- Publisher: Hedgewars Project
- Home page: www.hedgewars.org
- Last updated: December 14th, 2018
Krosmaster Arena is an online board game with strategic battles as the theme. Before being an online game, Krosmaster Arena was a board game inspired by the turn-based gameplay found in DOFUS and WAKFU. There are more than a hundred collectible fighters; using them, you can create your team and fight against other online players.
- Publisher: Ankama
- Home page: www.krosmaster.com
- Last updated: September 15th, 2016
Toribash is an innovative fighting game based on the physics sandbox model where you can design the moves. You can earn Toricredits by winning matches, then customize your character in the store, trade items with other players, win prizes in weekly tournaments and climb the rankings.
- Publisher: Nabi Software
- Home page: www.toribash.com
- Last updated: July 15th, 2014
Players are military and political leaders trying to lead the troops of their nations (armies and fleets) to victory, in the midst of some of the toughest operations during those five years of wild campaigning throughout a divided nation. Most of the individual years of campaign between 1861 and 1865 are playable via a separate scenario (to be refined during beta testing).
- Publisher: AGEod
- Last updated: May 4th, 2008
Styrateg 1.1 is a strategy game that is set in medieval days and presents players with the challenge of freeing the fantasy land of Styrateg from the grip of evil emerging in the ancient kingdoms of the land. It features over 20 unique levels of play and the Styrateg 1.1 game includes original medieval music which adds to the atmosphere of the player’s experience.
- Publisher: Rake in Grass
- Home page: styrateg.rakeingrass.com
- Last updated: February 13th, 2010
The game features 10 unique wizard characters (+7 with cheats), each belonging to one or more magic realms. There are 5 unique magic realms in the game each with its own set of spells. The correct usage of magic makes the difference between winning and losing the game.
- Publisher: Ixchel Studios
- Home page: www.ixchels.net
- Last updated: November 30th, 2009
Planet Stronghold is a Sci-Fi role-playing game with a turn-based combat system. As the story goes on, you'll have to choose a side in a a war that will change the destiny of the planet, and of humankind, forever. You take the role of a young, new recruit that somehow gets assigned to the most well-known, and well-defended, human outpost in the whole galaxy: Planet Stronghold.
- Publisher: Winter Wolves
- Home page: www.planetstronghold.com
- Last updated: March 24th, 2015