Gnu pascal free pascal in Title/Summary
A few old and obsolete features have been dropped or replaced by cleaner, more flexible or otherwise more useful ones. This might lead to minor problems with old code, but we suppose they're rare and easy to overcome. Backward-incompatible changes are marked with (@).
- Publisher: The GNU Pascal Team
- Home page: www.gnu-pascal.de
- Last updated: April 9th, 2008
Free Pascal is a 32-, 64-, and 16-bit professional Pascal compiler. It can target many processor architectures: Intel x86 (including 8086), AMD64/x86-64, PowerPC, PowerPC64, SPARC, ARM, AArch64, MIPS, and the JVM. The language syntax has excellent compatibility with TP 7.0 as well as with most versions of Delphi (classes, rtti, exceptions, ansistrings, widestrings, interfaces).
- Publisher: Free Pascal Team
- Home page: www.freepascal.org
- Last updated: June 16th, 2021
The Irie Pascal compiler fully supports Standard Pascal (the "teaching" language) making it a great choice for use in courses like: - "Introduction to Programming" or - "Data Structures". Irie Pascal is also a great choice, if you want to get back those Pascal programming skills you lost temporarily misplaced years ago.
- Publisher: irietools
- Home page: www.irietools.com
- Last updated: September 22nd, 2020
Gnu pascal free pascal in Description
WinX Free DVD to DivX Ripper is the best free DVD to DivX ripper software which enables you to free rip DVD to DivX for playback on DivX video players such as Creative Zen vision, Archaos and iRiver PMP. It brings x5 faster DVD to DivX ripping speed.
- Publisher: Digiarty Software, Inc.
- Last updated: May 27th, 2020
DVDIdle helps you to extend the lifetime of your DVD drive up to 800 percent by using a smart read-ahead cache!
- Publisher: Fengtao Software Inc.
- Home page: www.dvd95copy.com
- Last updated: January 10th, 2010
DVD Region+CSS Free enables you to watch and copy any DVD movie on any DVD drive! It fully supports region-protected (RPC2) DVD drives, and does not require any firmware modifications. DVD Region+CSS Free works in the background. With the help of DVD Region+CSS Free you can watch any DVD movies with a software DVD player like PowerDVD or WinDVD! With DVD Region+CSS Free's help DVD copy software like DVDFab, DVD X Copy, InterVideo DVD Copy, etc. are able to copy DVDs! Features include: Very easy to use: works automatically in the background Works "on the fly", without having to save data to the hard disk Stable and fast, it does not need any driver Prevents auto run of software from DVD's Change soundtracks on the fly Supports 64-bit Windows XP and Windows Server 2003
- Publisher: A1ex repack
- Last updated: May 5th, 2010
- Pascal compiler for Win32 (Free Pascal or GNU Pascal) - Debugger (GDB or Insight) - Customizable syntax highlighting - Powerful multi-window editor with many options - Work in source file or project mode - Setup creator - Create console, windows and DLL programs
- Publisher: Bloodshed Software
- Home page: www.bloodshed.net
- Last updated: May 31st, 2013
Learn how to program with Ezy Pascal, the Pascal programming software designed for new programmers. Ezy Pascal is very easy to use and no previous programming experience is needed. There are free tutorials to get you started. Ezy Pascal Free Version is a free Pascal compiler that makes learning to program easy and fun.
- Publisher: Dolphin Bay Software
- Last updated: November 25th, 2011
Additional Gnu pascal free pascal selection
InnoIDE is a brand new interface for generating Microsoft Windows installations using the free [InnoSetup] compiler from Jordan Russel.InnoIDE simplifies the generation of installations by allowing InnoSetup scripts to be created and edited in a purely graphical way without having to edit the script manually.
- Publisher: Kernow Software
- Home page: www.innoide.org
- Last updated: June 9th, 2011
Pascal XE is a comprehensive and easy to use IDE for Pascal coding and programming. It features handy keyboard shortcuts; multi syntax highlighter; smart error indication (warnings and hints); code beautifier; completion proposal; custom GUI themes; line numbering; print with/without Syntax highlighting, HTML export, and more.
- Publisher: Lycée Attarine
- Home page: sourceforge.net
- Last updated: November 9th, 2017
EclipseGavab is developed with the aim of easing the development of classroom exercises to the students by means of using the same integrated development environment (IDE) for all languages. EclipseGavab is an Eclipse distribution that includes everything (plug-ins and compilers) needed for the programming subjects taught by the Gavab Resarch Group members at the Universidad Rey Juan Carlos.
- Publisher: XWiki Enterprise
- Last updated: March 16th, 2009
mikroPascal PRO for ARM is a full-featured Pascal compiler for ARM Cortex -M0, M3, M4, and M7 microcontrollers. You can drag and drop graphic elements while the compiler generates the code automatically in the background, modify the generated code in the compiler and create event functions, install and manage third-party libraries using the package manager and library manager, and more.
- Publisher: MikroElektronika
- Home page: www.mikroe.com
- Last updated: August 3rd, 2017
Lazarus is a Delphi compatible cross-platform IDE for Rapid Application Development. It has a graphical form designer and a variety of ready to use components to create complex graphical user interfaces. With Lazarus, you can create file browsers, image viewers, database applications, graphics editing software, games, 3D software, medical analysis software or any other type of software.
- Publisher: Lazarus and Free Pascal Team
- Home page: lazarus.freepascal.org
- Last updated: December 28th, 2016
ON AIR is the ultimate now playing plugin for Skype! ON AIR displays the currently played song into a notification balloon. Clicking on the balloon you will be redirected to DJMASTER.COM website from where you will be able to search for several information such as videos, lyrics and discos of your preferred music.
- Publisher: DJMASTER.COM
- Home page: www.djmaster.com
- Last updated: March 19th, 2021
LazPaint is a powerful and feature-rich graphic editor licensed as open-source and offered completely for free despite being packed with a lot of handy functions and built-in tools. It is written in Lazarus (Free Pascal), hence the name, and it was initially created to demonstrate the capabilities of the graphic library BGRABitmap (which includes a set of drawing routines)
- Publisher: Circular & Fabien Wang
- Home page: lazpaint.blogspot.co.uk
- Last updated: June 23rd, 2015
Geany is a small and lightweight Integrated Development Environment. It was developed to provide a small and fast IDE, which has only a few dependencies from other packages. Another goal was to be as independent as possible from a special Desktop Environment like KDE or GNOME - Geany only requires the GTK2 runtime libraries.
- Publisher: Enrico Tröger, Matthew Brush, Colomban Wendling, Frank Lanitz, Nick Treleaven and Dominic Hopf
- Home page: www.geany.org
- Last updated: October 2nd, 2017
Visual Pascal is a small tool for Delphi and Pascal programmers. By several clicks you get a large amount of code in the Pascal programming language. Keyboard is needed for typing names only. The program window is separated into two parts. On the left you insert program constructions, on the right you get a ready to use code.
- Publisher: SoftConstructors
- Last updated: May 21st, 2014
Turbo Pascal 7 for Windows7-8-8.1 by TechApple.Net is a program that allows you to run and compile Pascal language PAS files. You can also edit a source file, search for files on your computer, write commands and compile them. It also provides a debugging option.
- Publisher: Techapple.Net
- Home page: techapple.net
- Last updated: January 30th, 2015