Gui based website creator in Title/Summary
This application comes with CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X6 pack, and offers a fast and easy way to design, build, and manage websites. With Corel Website Creator and its dozens of templates and Site Styles®, you can easily design, build, and maintain a web presence without having to learn how to code.
- Publisher: Corel
- Home page: www.corel.com
- Last updated: September 30th, 2012
- Publisher: Corel
- Home page: www.corel.com
- Last updated: April 24th, 2011
A development environment that allows creation of dynamic websites in PHP5 with a MySQL/PostgreSQL/SQLite database backend. Supports search engine friendly URLs. PHP code is autoloaded so there is no need to use include() or require().
- Publisher: Advanced Website Creator
- Home page: www.awcreator.com
- Last updated: May 22nd, 2008
Gui based website creator in Description
Free Google Chrome Login Password Removal Software
- Publisher: SecurityXploded
- Home page: securityxploded.com
- Last updated: December 6th, 2013
CoffeeCup Visual Site Designer is a website creator ideal for home users or small businesses. If offers a “visual” way of creating small websites; this means that the users are not required to have HTML (or programming) knowledge, as a lot of handy tools are included in this application.
- Publisher: CoffeeCup Software, Inc.
- Home page: www.coffeecup.com
- Last updated: October 25th, 2012
Design modern and complex webpages with powerful tools. The program features the Git support. This way, the user can manage all the source code within the program and operate the other tasks from the Git panel. Next, it offers multi-monitor support for Windows, so you, as a user, can expand your workplace and display your pages on multiple monitors.
- Publisher: Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- Home page: www.adobe.com
- Last updated: June 4th, 2018
A4Desk is a powerful application that allows creating professional-looking Flash-based websites suitable mostly for presenting companies and businesses. It’s a handy web design program focused on simplicity; therefore it allows even beginners to create animated websites.
- Publisher: WebUnion Media Ltd.
- Home page: www.a4desk.com
- Last updated: September 4th, 2012
RADIUS allows vendors to add attributes relevant to them as part of aforementioned messages. This enables vendors to essentially extend the RADIUS implementation while allowing them to carry business critical information in these messages - this is done via vendor-specific-attributes (VSAs). VSAs, while offering flexibility, preclude interoperability with standard RADIUS servers.
- Publisher: RadUtils
- Home page: www.RadUtils.com
- Last updated: March 8th, 2010
Additional Gui based website creator selection
R for Windows is a GUI where you can write code to perform graphical and statistical analysis on data sets. You can save your written and compiled code in form of scripts which can be run any system that has this program installed. This program also has manuals to help you learn how to use it.
- Publisher: The R Foundation
- Home page: www.r-project.org
- Last updated: June 24th, 2019
Website X5 is the all-in one solution to create professional, eye-catching and complete Websites, Blogs and on-line stores that are optimized for search engines, are fully compatible with all the major browsers and, moreover, are responsive, capable of adapting automatically to the resolution of the device they are displayed on.
- Publisher: Incomedia
- Home page: www.websitex5.com
- Last updated: April 14th, 2016
It's a next-gen Web and EPUB Editor based on the rendering engine of Firefox. This powerful Responsive Design editor is also a Wysiwyg editor. It has a long list of famous ancestors and proudly inherits from all of them: Netscape, Mozilla Composer and Nvu. It is powered by Gecko, the same rendering engine you can find at the heart of Firefox, and is filled with tons of powerful features
- Publisher: Disruptive Innovations SAS
- Home page: bluegriffon.org
- Last updated: November 22nd, 2016
BlueVoda Website Builder is intended to create and edit websites. The program is extremely easy to use, even if you have never written a line of code. Besides, there are tutorials to guide your way. Fortunately, this web editor is WYSIWYG, what means that every change you make is immediately previewed.
- Publisher: VodaHost
- Home page: www.bluevoda.com
- Last updated: February 22nd, 2018
Web Creator Pro is a sophisticated tool for building websites. The program integrates powerful graphical tools to make a real pro site: fades, shadows, rounded corners, and infinite color palettes. And everything can be done visually without any programming or plugins needed
- Publisher: LMSOFT
- Home page: www.lmsoft.com
- Last updated: December 28th, 2015
TOWeb let you browse and edit your site naturally in a live preview, adding and editing content directly into your pages, and offers everything your website needs, including pictures, forms, photo galleries, Google Maps, YouTube and HTML5 videos, polls, and much more -- there's even an entire e-commerce solution built right in to create your online store.
- Publisher: Lauyan Software
- Home page: www.lauyan.com
- Last updated: January 31st, 2018
The High-performance Embedded Workshop (HEW) provides a GUI-based integrated development environment for the development and debugging of embedded applications for Renesas microcontrollers. This provides the user with a single interface to fully exploit the advanced capabilities of the development tools
- Publisher: Renesas Technology Corp.
- Home page: www.renesas.com
- Last updated: January 20th, 2012
- Publisher: IDM Computer Solutions, Inc
- Home page: www.ultraedit.com
- Last updated: May 4th, 2016
Trendyflash Site Builder is a Flash-site creation tool. It comes with twenty different site templates with which you can make your own Flash-based, website. Tools like this make it easy for the average user to create and then modify a good-looking web site.
- Publisher: Mediaphor AG
- Home page: www.trendyflash.com
- Last updated: April 12th, 2008
It is amongst other things, an excellent SNMP tool that allows you to collect and graph information from SNMP devices. These devices include (but are by no means limited to) Windows 2000 (using the SNMP4NT or SNMP4W2K or SNMP-Informant extension agents, of course!), and other OS's as well as devices manufactured by most major network companies (i.e. Cisco, 3COM, Dlink, Nokia, etc., etc.).
- Publisher: Philippe Simonet
- Home page: www.wtcs.org
- Last updated: March 10th, 2008