Indy mapped port tcp ssh in Title/Summary
Tunneling, or port forwarding, is a way to forward otherwise insecure TCP traffic through encrypted SSH Secure Shell tunnel. You can secure for example DATABASE, POP3, SMTP and HTTP connections that would otherwise be insecure.
- Publisher: SSH Tunnel Manager
- Home page: www.han-soft.biz
TCP Port Toolkit is a protocol, data, and timing analyzer designed specifically to help isolate problems with TCP/IP(or UDP/IP)-based data communication protocols. TCP Port Toolkit is an indispensable test tool for industrial control and SCADA design engineers, OEM development and test engineers, system integrators, field service and maintenance engineers.
- Publisher: Michael Golikov
- Home page: www.compt.ru
- Last updated: February 4th, 2010
The Serial-TCP program bridges your existing Serial COM port and TCP/IP without the need for changing existing protocol. It works seemlessly and transparently, just like a pair of passive RS-232/RS-485/RS-422 repeaters.
- Publisher: CommFront Communications
- Home page: www.commfront.com
- Last updated: May 29th, 2014
Indy mapped port tcp ssh in Description
Docklight Scripting IoT terminal is an extended edition of the Docklight RS232 Terminal / RS232 Monitor. It can establish TCP connections (TCP client mode), accept a TCP connection on a local port (TCP server mode), or act as a UDP peer IoT terminal.
- Publisher: Flachmann & Heggelbacher
- Home page: www.docklight.de
- Last updated: January 27th, 2018
FlexiStarter™ is the complete text and graphics layout program that can run on the Windows platform. FlexiStarter™ allows you to do both cutting and designing of your signs at same time. This entry-level layout and cutting package features file import and export. The user interface has been long renowned for its ease-of-use.
- Publisher: Cutterpros
- Home page: www.cutterpros.com
- Last updated: May 3rd, 2012
Poderosa (“powerful” in Spanish) is a well-built terminal emulator that is able to handle Telnet, SSH, FTP, and CYGWIN connections. Additionally, it can be used to create serial connections by using the COM ports of your computer. It comes with all the tools that users might need and it’s open-source.
- Publisher: Poderosa Project
- Last updated: February 2nd, 2010
It is a professional tool for serial port, TCP/IP, UDP, I2C, and HTTP application's design, development, debug and test. It makes it more efficient for the development of hardware-software application, client-server as well as network application.
- Publisher: Serial Port Tool
- Home page: www.serialporttool.com
- Last updated: October 22nd, 2015
Comm Operator Pal is a free tool to test and debug RS232 devices that communicated with serial port, TCP/IP, UDP and HTTP. It supports data in text, decimal and hex format. Data can be sent in list automatically. Single data can be sent repeatedly. It has built in check-sum calculator.
- Publisher: Serial Port Tool
- Home page: www.serialporttool.com
- Last updated: August 26th, 2010
Additional Indy mapped port tcp ssh selection
HW Virtual Serial Port is a one-of-a-kind piece of software that allows you to emulate an unrestricted virtual serial port driver meant especially to be read and used by TCP/IP devices. This application is basically a driver that creates and adds a virtual serial port to the system.
- Publisher: HW group
- Home page: www.hw-group.com
- Last updated: May 2nd, 2010
Named Pipe TCP Proxy - utility which provides access to named pipes on Windows (special files with names built using the following rule -\pipe\) via TCP/IP. Utility has intuitive GUI and allows to create "tcp port" "named pipe" mappings. To access certain named pipe you need to create such a mapping and then connect to assigned tcp port using any terminal client program.
- Publisher: Shvechkov Alexey
- Home page: shvechkov.tripod.com
- Last updated: April 24th, 2008
Serial Port Redirector makes serial data from virtual serial ports available on a TCP/IP network. Main Features: - Transparently network-enables serial applications. - True virtual serial port driver. - Compatible with wide variety of serial servers. - Full support of Telnet RFC2217 protocol.
- Publisher: FabulaTech LLP.
- Home page: www.serial-port-redirector.com
- Last updated: August 27th, 2019
Basically, MyEnTunnel is an efficient method for maintaining the tunnels of TCP SSH, MyEnTunnel has many advantages upon its usage. Plink (PuTTY Link) is launched in the background for effective monitoring of tunnels and if something happens to Plink then this software restarts it.
- Publisher: Nemesis][
- Last updated: August 27th, 2014
Cntlm (user-friendly wiki / technical manual) is an NTLM / NTLM Session Response / NTLMv2 authenticating HTTP proxy intended to help you break free from the chains of Microsoft proprietary world. Once you're behind those cold steel bars of a corporate proxy server requiring NTLM authentication, you're done with.
- Publisher: David Kubicek
- Home page: cntlm.sourceforge.net
- Last updated: May 19th, 2012
Port Forwarding Wizard Enterprise is a powerful TCP/UDP port forwarding program that offers a smart route strategy for dynamically choosing a destination computer to port forward. The program will let you port forwarding to multiple IP addresses at the same time.
- Publisher: upRedSun and iForwarder, Inc.
- Home page: www.port-forwarding.net
- Last updated: July 17th, 2014
Port forwarding functionality is similar to the network address translation (NAT) except that it performs translation of only the port numbers. PC-Port-Forwarding performs everything on a Windows PC without any additional hardware or complicated setups of various components.
- Publisher: Verigio Communications
- Home page: www.verigio.com
- Last updated: December 13th, 2012
With IP Traffic Spy, you can monitor the traffic that is transmitted over your network. The application reads the TCP/IP packets from your network adapter, and automatically displays the obtained information. For each packet that is detected, the program shows date and time, source IP, source port, destination IP, which can be local or external, destination port, etc.
- Publisher: NetworkDLS
- Home page: www.networkdls.com
- Last updated: August 5th, 2011
Forward otherwise insecure TCP traffic through encrypted SSH tunne.
- Publisher: Han-soft software
- Home page: www.han-soft.com
- Last updated: March 31st, 2008
PhraseExpress Server is a program that enables you to share phrases with a team in a network. The application allows you to read and write access rights that can be configured for each username, usergroup, workgroup or domain. You can also configure the server and create a password.
- Publisher: Bartels Media
- Home page: www.phraseexpress.com
- Last updated: June 10th, 2019