Interpreter pascal in Title/Summary
Free Pascal is a 32-, 64-, and 16-bit professional Pascal compiler. It can target many processor architectures: Intel x86 (including 8086), AMD64/x86-64, PowerPC, PowerPC64, SPARC, ARM, AArch64, MIPS, and the JVM. The language syntax has excellent compatibility with TP 7.0 as well as with most versions of Delphi (classes, rtti, exceptions, ansistrings, widestrings, interfaces).
- Publisher: Free Pascal Team
- Home page: www.freepascal.org
- Last updated: June 16th, 2021
The Irie Pascal compiler fully supports Standard Pascal (the "teaching" language) making it a great choice for use in courses like: - "Introduction to Programming" or - "Data Structures". Irie Pascal is also a great choice, if you want to get back those Pascal programming skills you lost temporarily misplaced years ago.
- Publisher: irietools
- Home page: www.irietools.com
- Last updated: September 22nd, 2020
A few old and obsolete features have been dropped or replaced by cleaner, more flexible or otherwise more useful ones. This might lead to minor problems with old code, but we suppose they're rare and easy to overcome. Backward-incompatible changes are marked with (@).
- Publisher: The GNU Pascal Team
- Home page: www.gnu-pascal.de
- Last updated: April 9th, 2008
Interpreter pascal in Description
pdScript (Precision Delphi Script) is a standalone executable interpreter of Pascal Script language, with a native support for graphical user interface. The program allows you to execute your scripts directly from Windows environment, from the command-line or via dynamically linked interpreter embedded into your application.
- Publisher: Precision software & consulting
- Home page: www.be-precision.com
- Last updated: November 20th, 2014
Learn how to program with Ezy Pascal, the Pascal programming software designed for new programmers. Ezy Pascal is very easy to use and no previous programming experience is needed. There are free tutorials to get you started. Ezy Pascal Free Version is a free Pascal compiler that makes learning to program easy and fun.
- Publisher: Dolphin Bay Software
- Last updated: November 25th, 2011
- Pascal compiler for Win32 (Free Pascal or GNU Pascal) - Debugger (GDB or Insight) - Customizable syntax highlighting - Powerful multi-window editor with many options - Work in source file or project mode - Setup creator - Create console, windows and DLL programs
- Publisher: Bloodshed Software
- Home page: www.bloodshed.net
- Last updated: May 31st, 2013
CPIde is a lightweight powerful integrated development environment for Gardens Point Component Pascal. It is used to develop Pascal / Oberon-style software for the Microsoft .NET framework.
- Publisher: CFB Software
- Home page: www.cfbsoftware.com
- Last updated: May 26th, 2020
The purpose of this program is to make easier the process of translation of existing programs or algorithms written on ANSI C language to the Pascal. The converter recognizes Pascal dialects which are compatible with Turbo Pascal 4.0/5.0 and ISO Pascal standard - IEC 7185:1990(E) (including conformant arrays).
- Publisher: Ural Gunaydin
- Last updated: May 27th, 2020
Additional Interpreter pascal selection
If you need to translate documents from English to Spanish and vice versa, then you may want to try English Spanish Interpreter (now called Translator Professional Plus). This is a comprehensive program with lots of capabilities, like a built-in spell checker, dictionary and thesaurus, as well as many other features for rendering quality translations.
- Publisher: Word Magic Software
- Last updated: March 2nd, 2008
Turbo Pascal is a compiler and an integrated development environment (IDE) for the Pascal language that run on MS-DOS operating system. This program is a simpler solution by packaging software DOSBox Turbo Pascal 7.0 and 0.74 into a single installation file.
- Publisher: kithuatlaptrinh.tk
- Last updated: November 15th, 2011
Visual Pascal is a small tool for Delphi and Pascal programmers. By several clicks you get a large amount of code in the Pascal programming language. Keyboard is needed for typing names only. The program window is separated into two parts. On the left you insert program constructions, on the right you get a ready to use code.
- Publisher: SoftConstructors
- Last updated: May 21st, 2014
Turbo Pascal 7 for Windows7-8-8.1 by TechApple.Net is a program that allows you to run and compile Pascal language PAS files. You can also edit a source file, search for files on your computer, write commands and compile them. It also provides a debugging option.
- Publisher: Techapple.Net
- Home page: techapple.net
- Last updated: January 30th, 2015
Pascal Analyzer is an app that allows you to analyze the Delphi source code. This app parses Delphi or Borland Pascal source codes and produces reports that help you understand your source code better. You will also be able to identify potential errors and anomalies. Your code will be more readable and maintainable.
- Publisher: Peganza
- Home page: www.peganza.com
- Last updated: October 5th, 2021
Pascal XE is a comprehensive and easy to use IDE for Pascal coding and programming. It features handy keyboard shortcuts; multi syntax highlighter; smart error indication (warnings and hints); code beautifier; completion proposal; custom GUI themes; line numbering; print with/without Syntax highlighting, HTML export, and more.
- Publisher: Lycée Attarine
- Home page: sourceforge.net
- Last updated: November 9th, 2017
MIDletPascal is a Pascal language dialect specifically suited for development of mobile applications in the J2ME environment. MIDletPascal compiler translates Pascal code into Java™ micro edition (J2ME) bytecode. Programs written in MIDletPascal can be executed on any mobile device (such as mobile phones) supporting MIDP 1.0 and CLDC 1.0 platform.
- Publisher: Javier Santo Domingo
- Home page: midletpascal.sourceforge.net
- Last updated: October 12th, 2010
Regina is a Rexx interpreter that has been ported to most Unix platforms (Linux, FreeBSD, Solaris, AIX, HP-UX, etc.) and also to OS/2, eCS, DOS, Win9x/Me/NT/2k/XP, Amiga, AROS, QNX4.x, QNX6.x, BeOS, MacOS X, EPOC32, AtheOS, OpenVMS, SkyOS and OpenEdition. Rexx is a programming language that was designed to be easy to use for inexperienced programmers yet powerful enough for experienced users. I
- Publisher: Mark Hessling
- Home page: regina-rexx.sourceforge.net
- Last updated: January 27th, 2012
PMP (Pic Micro Pascal) is a free Pascal cross compiler for PIC™ processors. It is intended to work with the Microchip MPASM/MPLINK suite installed; it has its own IDE and it is a highly optimized compiler. It supports most devices from PIC10 to PIC18. Floating Point is supported (for PIC18 and PIC16 only). The new PIC16 enhanced mid-range processors are also supported.
- Publisher: PMP Team
- Home page: www.pmpcomp.fr
- Last updated: April 6th, 2012
Autorun Pascal Builder is a full-featured application designed to help you create autorun CD menus, file launchers, installers, cue cards, slideshows and presentations, tutorials, multimedia albums and other marketing materials. The integrated conversion tool is designed to help you extract APB files from EXE files.
- Publisher: Murariu Alexandru
- Last updated: July 11th, 2008