Java source code formatter in Title/Summary
WLW Source Code Formatter Plugin inserts formatted source code. Formatting is based on Wilco Bauwer's syntax highlighting. WLW Source Code Formatter Plugin updates are : Line Numbering, Alternating Line Style, tab replacement, selection. In addition it provides live preview and options to adjust background color, border color, font size, and box width.
- Publisher: Amer Gerzic
- Last updated: September 14th, 2008
his CD is stuffed with hundreds of real-life working programs...not half-working, dry examples from some book. All code was rated either "very good" or "excellent" by actual users on Planet Source Code, not a non-technical book editor who has never programmed in his or her life. And Planet Source code is the largest public source code repository on the net .
- Publisher: Exhedra Solutions, Inc.
- Last updated: February 22nd, 2010
C is the most basic , important and popular programming language. Its important to understand c source code from begining to end for better understanding of this prgramming language. http://cprogram.org/ providing this chance by C Source Code 1.00.
- Publisher: cprogram.org
- Last updated: August 19th, 2011
Java source code formatter in Description
- Publisher: Draupnir Software Co.
- Home page: www.sourceformat.com
- Last updated: March 14th, 2008
Jindent is a source code formatter for Java, C, and C++. It reduces the cost of software maintenance by formatting your developer's source code according to your corporate coding standards. This application supports formatting of Java source code up to Java 8; it has more than 300 formatting settings.
- Publisher: Newforms - Software Development
- Home page: www.newforms-tech.com
- Last updated: February 12th, 2016
DJ Java Decompiler v188.8.131.52 is a disassembler and graphical decompiler for Java which is responsible for reconstructing the original source code from the already compiler binary CLASS files that is Java Applets. Besides, it is a fully featured Java editor that uses graphic user interface with syntax coloring. But you do not need to have Java Virtual Machine (JVM) or other Java SDK pre-installed.
- Publisher: Atanas Neshkov
- Home page: www.neshkov.com
- Last updated: September 20th, 2016
JFrameBuilder is an easy-to-use visual Java GUI Builder for Java Swing applications. It enables Java developers to create sophisticated GUI applications using drag-and-drop interface without spending a lot of time writing code.
- Publisher: Mars Microsystems Company
- Last updated: March 18th, 2008
Programmers need specialized applications to help them reduce their time and effort when coding programs. Falcon C++ is one of these applications. It incorporates C++ programming language along with powerful means to write code for apps, and debug and run them through a compiler.
- Publisher: Francimar, Marcos Castro de Souza
- Home page: falconcpp.sourceforge.net
- Last updated: May 26th, 2014
Additional Java source code formatter selection
This software supports codes from over 30 programming languages and has a built-in library with more than 50,000 lines of codes. It can convert source codes into HTML codes that can be easily understood by normal users who do not have a rich knowledge about codes implementing a program.
- Publisher: OverZone Software
- Home page: www.highdots.com
- Last updated: July 17th, 2012
Imagix 4D helps software developers comprehend complex or legacy C, C++ and Java source code. By using Imagix 4D to reverse engineer and analyze your code, you're able to speed your development, enhancement, reuse, and testing. It lets you eliminate bugs due to faulty understanding; get new hires on board faster, spend time engineering, not reading through code.
- Publisher: Imagix Corporation
- Home page: www.imagix.com
- Last updated: June 16th, 2023
QA·C is the industry leading analysis solution for the C language; providing a comprehensive suite of features to enforce a range of coding standards. QA·C offers a simple way of analysing your code against your chosen coding standard, providing an effective and accurate solution to improving your software.
- Publisher: Programming Research
- Home page: www.programmingresearch.com
- Last updated: January 12th, 2010
Practiline Source Code Line Counter may be helpful for programmers, project managers and other customers who need an overview of a project source code.With the help of Practiline Source Code Line Counter you can quickly and easily get a report on software source code in various programming languages, such as C++, JAVA, PHP, HTML, XML and many others.
- Publisher: Practiline Software
- Last updated: August 31st, 2022
Apache NetBeans provides editors, wizards, and templates to help you create applications in Java, PHP, and many other languages. This tool is much more than a text editor; it highlights source code syntactically and semantically, lets you easily refactor code, with a variety of tools.
- Publisher: The Apache Software Foundation
- Home page: www.netbeans.org
- Last updated: December 2nd, 2023
WinPcap is a tool to capture and transmit network packets that is Free (open source), delivers High Performance (optimized according standards), Popular (used by many tools), Tested and Reliable (it has been available for years), easy to use for the final user (windows installer), Multi-platform (Windows NT/2000/XP/2003), commercial support in the website of CACE Technologies.
- Publisher: Riverbed Technology
- Home page: www.winpcap.org
- Last updated: May 23rd, 2013
Notepad++ is a free source code editor and Notepad replacement. It supports around 80 programming languages with syntax highlighting and code folding. It allows working with multiple open files in a single window, thanks to its tabbed editing interface.
- Publisher: Don HO
- Home page: notepad-plus-plus.org
- Last updated: November 30th, 2023
This is an Internet Explorer 5+ Explorer Bar to view HTML source code and other attributes of the sites you are visiting. HTML Source Code Bar allows you to view and edit all fields of an HTML form. This includes hidden fields. Changes made to the field values are injected back into the live HTML of the webpage you are viewing.
- Publisher: vdberg
- Home page: www.vdberg.org
- Last updated: September 28th, 2010
Don't you hate those webpages that try to prevent you from viewing their source code or saving images by disabling Right-Click? Now you can view the source of any webpage, as well as save any image from a webpage, using this source browser software!
- Publisher: Rebrand Software, LLC
- Last updated: January 21st, 2010
ASN.1 Studio is a powerful IDE included with several of the OSS ASN.1 products on the Windows and Linux platforms. You can use ASN.1 Studio to graphically create or modify ASN.1 values, without writing any code. Depending on the language supported by the product you purchased, ASN.1 Studio is capable of generating C, C++, C# or Java source code from the ASN.1 specification.
- Publisher: OSS Nokalva, Inc.
- Last updated: March 29th, 2016