Wlw source code formatter plugin in Title/Summary
WLW Source Code Formatter Plugin inserts formatted source code. Formatting is based on Wilco Bauwer's syntax highlighting. WLW Source Code Formatter Plugin updates are : Line Numbering, Alternating Line Style, tab replacement, selection. In addition it provides live preview and options to adjust background color, border color, font size, and box width.
- Publisher: Amer Gerzic
- Last updated: September 14th, 2008
Code Snippet plugin for Windows Live Writer is a plugin to help format and apply syntax highlighting to source code. Features: -Compact Mode - launches a compact version of the plugin that allows you to quickly modify formatting settings without a preview. This is for users who may only want to quickly select the language for formatting.
- Publisher: Leo Vildosola
- Home page: lvildosola.blogspot.com
- Last updated: March 20th, 2009
C is the most basic , important and popular programming language. Its important to understand c source code from begining to end for better understanding of this prgramming language. http://cprogram.org/ providing this chance by C Source Code 1.00.
- Publisher: cprogram.org
- Last updated: August 19th, 2011
Wlw source code formatter plugin in Description
- Publisher: Draupnir Software Co.
- Home page: www.sourceformat.com
- Last updated: March 14th, 2008
Jindent is a source code formatter for Java, C, and C++. It reduces the cost of software maintenance by formatting your developer's source code according to your corporate coding standards. This application supports formatting of Java source code up to Java 8; it has more than 300 formatting settings.
- Publisher: Newforms - Software Development
- Home page: www.newforms-tech.com
- Last updated: February 12th, 2016
Programmers need specialized applications to help them reduce their time and effort when coding programs. Falcon C++ is one of these applications. It incorporates C++ programming language along with powerful means to write code for apps, and debug and run them through a compiler.
- Publisher: Francimar, Marcos Castro de Souza
- Home page: falconcpp.sourceforge.net
- Last updated: May 26th, 2014
ProFactor StyleManager is an easy-to-use C++ source code formatter. It integrates directly within the Visual Studio .NET IDE, allowing you to manage and customize styles within a powerful visual style editing environment, and rapidly apply formatting changes according to individual preference.
- Publisher: ProFactor Software Ltd
- Last updated: November 21st, 2011
A powerful plugin designed to simplify MySQL database development and enhance data management options. It provides an easy way to establish a connection to a MySQL database.
- Publisher: Devart
- Home page: www.devart.com
- Last updated: September 22nd, 2020
Additional Wlw source code formatter plugin selection
This software supports codes from over 30 programming languages and has a built-in library with more than 50,000 lines of codes. It can convert source codes into HTML codes that can be easily understood by normal users who do not have a rich knowledge about codes implementing a program.
- Publisher: OverZone Software
- Home page: www.highdots.com
- Last updated: July 17th, 2012
Notepad++ is a source code edition and a replacement for Windows Notepad. It has support for several languages including C, C#, HTML, Java, Visual Basic, SQL, and Tex. Notepad++ comes prepackaged with many Language lexers, which apply syntax highlighting to source code or textual data.
- Publisher: Don HO
- Home page: notepad-plus-plus.org
- Last updated: January 12th, 2022
QA·C is the industry leading analysis solution for the C language; providing a comprehensive suite of features to enforce a range of coding standards. QA·C offers a simple way of analysing your code against your chosen coding standard, providing an effective and accurate solution to improving your software.
- Publisher: Programming Research
- Home page: www.programmingresearch.com
- Last updated: January 12th, 2010
Code::Blocks is a free C, C++, and Fortran IDE that is fully configurable. Built around a plugin framework, Code::Blocks can be extended with plugins. Any kind of functionality can be added by installing/coding a plugin. Its compiling and debugging functionality is already implemented by plugins.
- Publisher: The Code::Blocks Team
- Home page: www.codeblocks.org
- Last updated: June 25th, 2020
WinPcap is a tool to capture and transmit network packets that is Free (open source), delivers High Performance (optimized according standards), Popular (used by many tools), Tested and Reliable (it has been available for years), easy to use for the final user (windows installer), Multi-platform (Windows NT/2000/XP/2003), commercial support in the website of CACE Technologies.
- Publisher: Riverbed Technology
- Home page: www.winpcap.org
- Last updated: May 23rd, 2013
This is an Internet Explorer 5+ Explorer Bar to view HTML source code and other attributes of the sites you are visiting. HTML Source Code Bar allows you to view and edit all fields of an HTML form. This includes hidden fields. Changes made to the field values are injected back into the live HTML of the webpage you are viewing.
- Publisher: vdberg
- Home page: www.vdberg.org
- Last updated: September 28th, 2010
Practiline Source Code Line Counter may be helpful for programmers, project managers and other customers who need an overview of a project source code.With the help of Practiline Source Code Line Counter you can quickly and easily get a report on software source code in various programming languages, such as C++, JAVA, PHP, HTML, XML and many others.
- Publisher: Practiline Software
- Last updated: September 28th, 2012
Don't you hate those webpages that try to prevent you from viewing their source code or saving images by disabling Right-Click? Now you can view the source of any webpage, as well as save any image from a webpage, using this source browser software!
- Publisher: Rebrand Software, LLC
- Last updated: January 21st, 2010
- Publisher: The Apache Software Foundation
- Home page: netbeans.apache.org
- Last updated: January 21st, 2022
SCSC is a powerful spell checking and profanity checking tool for collections of source code in multiple programming languages. When some text strings are scattered throughout the source code it's really difficult to spell-check them without getting flooded by large amount of surrounding code and comments.
- Publisher: Softario
- Home page: softario.com
- Last updated: September 30th, 2011