The Creeper World Map Editor (CWME) allows you to create and edit maps for use in Creeper World. You can specify the terrain, change the background image, and create/edit Creeper emitters and spore waves. You can also specify the location and the number of totems, upgrades, survival pods, and artifacts. In short, you can create nearly any map you can imagine.
- Publisher: Knuckle Cracker, LLC
- Home page: knucklecracker.com
- Last updated: February 28th, 2012
3D World Map is a pack comprising two programs: a realistic 3D world map and a screen saver. The wonderful screensaver will shows you a view of the planet Earth revolving around the Sun; and the brilliant 3D world map includes information about all the countries and the cities of the world.
- Publisher: Longgame
- Home page: www.longgame.com
- Last updated: February 15th, 2008
The AZIMUTH program plots a world map in either azimuth (beam heading) or Mercator projections. If you specify your home location in latitude and longitude, the azimuth projection is centred on your location. The Azimuth map program can display Maidenhead grids - this is useful for 6m, 2m, and UHF DX communication display.
- Publisher: Tony Field
- Home page: www.qsl.net
- Last updated: March 26th, 2008
Talking Time Keeper is a Windows-based application. This program helps you synchronize their computer clock and watch day and night time zones: the program shows you world map and marks corresponding parts of the world with shades or light. You can also choose any location on the map, and the program will tell you what time of day it is there and how much time is left till sunrise and sunset.
- Publisher: TTKdownloads
- Home page: www.talkingtimekeeper.com
- Last updated: March 3rd, 2008
- you can show a currentl GPS data; - you can open any of scanned maps; - you can calibrate the scanned maps yourself by two calibration points only; - calibrations are stored automatically for every map;
- Publisher: Valeri Vlassov
- Home page: www.rominten.com
- Last updated: May 18th, 2008
- Home page: www.anychart.com
- Last updated: September 13th, 2019
The World Factbook provides information on the history, people, government, economy, geography, communications, transportation, military, and transnational issues for 267 world entities. The reference tab includes: maps of the major world regions, as well as Flags of the World, a Physical Map of the World, a Political Map of the World, and a Standard Time Zones of the World map.
- Publisher: CIA
- Last updated: April 25th, 2012
Features: -characters are now aware of what other characters in the squad are doing and are less likely to do things like heal the same target while someone else is bleeding to death. -you can now bring up the right-click menu by clicking on a characters portrait
- Publisher: Lofi Games
- Home page: www.lofigames.com
- Last updated: January 9th, 2021
Racing in Need for Speed World is the heartbeat of the game. It's where you take part in a Multiplayer Race, test yourself against the best racers in the world or compete against the AI in a Single-Player Race. The Race events you can take part in are determined by your driver level.
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
- Home page: world.needforspeed.com
- Last updated: June 25th, 2020
Fallout 3 is the third canonical game in the Fallout series and the first to introduce third dimension to the graphics, real-time combats and VATS mechanics, real-time world map exploration and fully-voiced characters. It's a cult classic in its own right on par with its predecessors and sequels.
- Publisher: Bethesda Softworks LLC
- Home page: www.bethsoft.com
- Last updated: May 28th, 2009
This piece of software allows you to keep track of current time around the world. The time is shown on a world map with several major cities. If you need to find the current time in a different zone or city, just hover your mouse over the desired zone and the program shows you the current time.
- Publisher: Reflection Software Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
- Last updated: November 14th, 2012
Now you can use Gapminder World – with all its indicators – from your own computer, even when you have no Internet. Just download and install the Gapminder Desktop.rnYou can:rnrn * Use Gapminder World without the Internet.rn * Save a list of your own favorite graphs.rn * Update automatically to the latest version.
- Publisher: Gapminder
- Home page: www.gapminder.org
- Last updated: May 3rd, 2010
Orbitron 3.71is a satellite tracking system for radio amateur and observing purposes. The program can be also used by weather professionals, satellite communication users, astronomers, UFO hobbyist and astrologers. The program shows the positions of satellites at any moment (in real or simulated time).
- Publisher: Sebastian Stoff
- Home page: www.stoff.pl
- Last updated: March 5th, 2008
As its name implies, this program lets you watch the current state of the weather in real time with data from different weather stations around the world. By default, it uses your computer's location to display the weather information from the weather station nearer from you. You can set it to update this information every hour, day, or month. It also has many other interesting features.
- Publisher: Singer's Creations
- Home page: www.singerscreations.com
- Last updated: March 30th, 2022
Earth Explorer is a useful application very similar to Goggle Earth that allows you explore the whole world. It provides satellite, topographic, and blend views of any part of the world. You can easily know basic information about any country or city of the world by simply looking for it with its search tool. You can even import your own data to the map and place marks and paths.
- Publisher: Motherplanet, Inc.
- Last updated: September 26th, 2009
Accurate Times was designed by the chairman of the ICOP, its main function being that of calculating the prayer time of the Islamic people. The mechanism of the program is simple: it automatically calculates the correct direction and time that should be used by Islamic people who pray so that they can position themselves to face the right imaginary direction towards Mecca.
- Publisher: Mohammad Odeh (JAS)
- Last updated: June 26th, 2014
PortToPort Standard Edition provides a powerful interface to the Distance Tables. Calculating a distance between two ports with an optional via port and controlling the route used is simple and the display of a route on a scrollable and zoomable world map gives immediate feedback on the route calculated.
- Publisher: AtoBviaC Plc
- Last updated: October 16th, 2009
Pick your location from a list of cities from all over the world, select your location from the world map or type in your local WGS84 position to do more precise mission planning. Add obstructions to your site to determine the best times for GPS observation.
- Publisher: Trimble Navigation Limited
- Home page: www.trimble.com
- Last updated: March 13th, 2011