- Last updated: August 29th, 2012
- Publisher: Stunnix
- Home page: www.stunnix.com
- Last updated: March 30th, 2015
Create and play scramble puzzles using your own pictures. Any Picture Scramble lets you create and play scramble puzzles with your own pictures or photos. Create scramble puzzles using pictures of your loved ones, or your favorite scenery. Customize the number of tiles to split a picture and record your time and moves to solve the puzzle.
- Publisher: AnyUtils
- Home page: www.AnyUtils.com
- Last updated: March 20th, 2009
- Publisher: Harro Mueller
- Last updated: January 23rd, 2011
One of the most popular word games ever, Scramble transforms a phrase into a coded message by scrambling the alphabet. You can either solve a randomly chosen message on-screen, or you can print a scrambled message for family, friends to solve!
- Publisher: RAD Software
- Last updated: December 12th, 2009
Right File Scrambler is an easy tool that helps you to anonymize or hide some data. The tool generates output file based on source data with values replaced to random but realistic data. This process managed by the set of scramble rules. Each rule describes how to generate values.
- Publisher: AllDataRight Lab
- Home page: www.alldataright.com
- Last updated: November 1st, 2011
- Publisher: dennisbabkin.com
- Home page: dennisbabkin.com
- Last updated: June 28th, 2015
DeepSea Obfuscator is a handy application created especially to obfuscate the code in .NET applications. Its main advantage comes from the fact that it can perform a perfectly secure automated obfuscation thanks to the fact that it’s capable of accurately detecting the assemblies, classes and other code fragments that cannot be obfuscated.
- Publisher: TallApplications
- Last updated: August 30th, 2013
- Publisher: Yaldex Software
- Home page: www.yaldex.com
- Last updated: August 17th, 2009
- Publisher: greencow.se
- Last updated: March 31st, 2008
Babel Obfuscator is a powerful protection tool for the Microsoft .NET Framework. Programs written in .NET languages, like C# and Visual Basic .NET, are normally easy to reverse engineer because they compile to MSIL (Microsoft Intermediate Language), a CPU-independent instruction set that is embedded into .NET assemblies, along with metadata allowing the reconstruction of original source code.
- Publisher: Babelfor.NET
- Home page: www.babelfor.net
- Last updated: August 4th, 2016
- Publisher: VBSoftware
- Home page: downloads.phpnuke.org
- Last updated: January 10th, 2009
Crypto Obfuscator For .Net is a powerful and easy-to-use obfuscation and protection product. Use Advanced Obfuscation Techniques to ensure best protection for your code & intellectual property. Avoid Common Obfuscation Problems using intelligent rules and automatic exclusions.
- Publisher: LogicNP Software.
- Home page: www.ssware.com
- Last updated: January 20th, 2012
- Publisher: SourceTec Software Co., Ltd.
- Home page: www.sothink.com
- Last updated: February 26th, 2009
- Publisher: C Point
- Home page: www.c-point.com
- Last updated: October 28th, 2015
- Publisher: VBSoftware Limited
- Home page: www.vbsoftware.cl
- Last updated: January 14th, 2009
- Publisher: C Point Pty Ltd
- Home page: www.yaldex.com
- Last updated: January 25th, 2012
Word Scramble is a Flash rendition of the classic game that challenges your ability to create words. The game is free to download and there is also an online version that you can play at NovelGames.com. It is fast-faced and fun, however it can be a bit on the short side.
- Publisher: Novel Games Limited
- Home page: www.novelgames.com
- Last updated: July 2nd, 2018