Nvr open source software in Title/Summary
Bots is a fully functional software for EDI (Electronic Data Interchange). All major EDI data formats are supported, like edifact, x12, tradacoms, and XML. It has a strong mapping capability, so you can easily do querying of EDI messages to retrieve and place content. Think of Xpath or SQL, but tailored for EDI.
- Publisher: Python Software Foundation
- Home page: bots.sourceforge.net
- Last updated: March 30th, 2016
Open Broadcaster Software is free and open source program for recording and live streaming. OpenBroadcastSoftware is available in both 32-bit and 64-bit versions. Also, the source code is available for all to use and change under the GNU General Public License v2.
- Publisher: OpenBroadcasterSoftware
- Home page: obsproject.com
- Last updated: August 25th, 2014
Open Source Backup is a back-up utility for Windows. The application's name has absolutely nothing to do with being an open source project, since the source code isn't available on the website at all. When I first opened this, I was rather surprised at how simple and straightforward it looked.
- Publisher: BackupMill.com
- Last updated: May 10th, 2009
Nvr open source software in Description
This work is an attempt to make the EMBOSS package run on Windows PCs. EMBOSS is a free open source software set of high-quality sequence analysis programs mainly designed for the Unix operating system. The ambition of this work is to provide an easy-to-install and easy-to-use EMBOSS distribution for the Windows platform
- Publisher: Peter Rice , Alan Bleasby, Jon Ison
- Home page: emboss.sourceforge.net
- Last updated: April 10th, 2012
wzPASS is a Windows software that can read and display the content of Electronic Passports (or Biometric Passports), using an inexpensive contactless reader (PC/SC and others). wzPASS is an open-source software, based on wzMRTD open-source Electronic Passport reader library.
- Publisher: Johann Dantant
- Last updated: October 18th, 2011
GeoServer is an open-source software server written in Java that allows users to share and edit geospatial data. Designed for interoperability, it publishes data from any major spatial data source using open standards. GeoServer has a browser-based web administration interface application used to configure all aspects of GeoServer, from adding and publishing data to changing service settings.
- Publisher: GeoServer
- Home page: geoserver.org
- Last updated: September 4th, 2019
Arduino is a rich Integrated Development Editor that comes packed with numerous features that allow users to write, compile, and upload their code. With this IDE you can search which board you are using and which libraries you want to link and the program will do the rest.
- Publisher: Arduino
- Home page: arduino.cc
- Last updated: September 24th, 2019
OpenCms 8 contains a greatly improved user interface for content managers and numerous other enhancements. The Advanced Direct Edit mode allows content managers to create page content by drag & drop. The new sitemap editor allows creating new pages
- Publisher: Alkacon Software
- Home page: www.opencms.org
- Last updated: April 16th, 2012
Additional Nvr open source software selection
The qBittorrent project aims to provide an open-source software alternative to µTorrent. Additionally, qBittorrent runs and provides the same features on all major platforms. Main features: - Polished µTorrent-like User Interface - Well-integrated and extensible Search Engine
- Publisher: The qBittorrent project
- Home page: qbittorrent.sourceforge.net
- Last updated: November 8th, 2019
WinAVR contains all the tools for developing on the AVR. WinAVR (pronounced "whenever") is a suite of executable, open source software development tools for the Atmel AVR series of RISC microprocessors hosted on the Windows platform. It includes the GNU GCC compiler for C and C++.
- Publisher: ActiveState Corporation
- Home page: winavr.sourceforge.net
With iColorFolder, give some color to Windows XP folders. With just a right-click, colorize your folders, and discover a new intuitive way to classify your files. A quick look is now enough to identify the folder you are looking for ! You can now classify your folders by Family. Red is an Important folder, Orange is Urgent, Green is Familial
- Publisher: KemenAran, Inc
- Home page: icolorfolder.sourceforge.net
- Last updated: January 28th, 2014
ffdshow is an open source decoder and encoder mainly used for the fast and high-quality decoding of video in the MPEG-4 and AVC (H.264) formats, but supporting numerous other video and audio formats as well.
- Publisher: ffdshow software
- Last updated: June 10th, 2019
TeXnicCenter is a feature rich and easy-to-use integrated environment for creating LaTeX documents on the Windows platform. Its powerful editor and its tight integration with the LaTeX environment helps you to concentrate on what matters: The content of your document. TeXnicCenter is Free Open Source Software (GPL).
- Publisher: ToolsCenter
- Home page: www.TeXnicCenter.org
- Last updated: December 17th, 2012
ScanTool.net is open-source software originally designed by ScanTool developers. It offers basic functionality, such as reading and erasing diagnostic trouble codes and displaying generic OBD real-time parameters. This program must be used with a ScanTool.net OBDII interface
- Publisher: ScanTool.net, LLC
- Home page: www.scantool.net
- Last updated: August 21st, 2013
Ultracopier is free and open source software licensed under GPL3 that acts as a replacement for files copy dialogs. Main features include: play/pause, speed limitation, on-error resume, error/collision management, and more. It works with all devices: hard drives, usb keys, cdroms, and so on.
- Publisher: Brule Herman
- Home page: ultracopier.first-world.info
- Last updated: July 13th, 2018
Kicad is an open source program designed for creating electronic schematic diagrams and printed circuit board artwork. The program allows you to create schematic diagrams and printed circuit board with up to 16 layers, and it comes with a set of libraries with preset 3D models as well.
- Publisher: KiCad Developers Team
- Home page: www.kicad-pcb.org
- Last updated: March 5th, 2013
Gnu Regression, Econometrics and Time-series Library (GRETL) is a cross-platform software package for econometric analysis, written in the C programming language. It is free, open-source software. Gretl is an econometrics package, including a shared library, a command-line client program and a graphical user interface.
- Publisher: Allin Cottrell, Riccardo "Jack" Lucchetti
- Home page: gretl.sourceforge.net
- Last updated: July 5th, 2015
NUnit is a unit-testing framework for all .Net languages. NUnit is an open source software and NUnit 3.0 is released under the MIT license. Earlier releases used the NUnit license. Both of these licenses allow the use of NUnit in free and commercial applications and libraries without restrictions.
- Publisher: Charlie Poole, Rob Prouse, Simone Busoli, Neil Colvin
- Home page: nunit.org
- Last updated: August 8th, 2016