Open broadcaster software review in Title/Summary
This free program lets you broadcast using different sources, not only your webcam. For example, you can broadcast pre-recorded videos or slideshows, as well as stream games, audio- or image-only feed, besides of the traditional webcam-video streaming.
- Publisher: OpenBroadcasterSoftware
- Home page: obsproject.com
- Last updated: April 12th, 2022
Make specified open programs invisible.
- Publisher: Sobolsoft
- Home page: www.sobolsoft.com
- Last updated: August 9th, 2009
Open Automation Software is a suite of software tools used to create IoT, SCADA, HMI, and database applications. You can make virtually limitless connections from a huge range of data sources, move data quickly and securely and in an open format, create powerful .NET, web and cross-platform mobile HMI applications, access OAS data from anywhere and from any device, and more.
- Publisher: Open Automation Software
- Home page: www.openautomationsoftware.com
- Last updated: June 28th, 2017
Open broadcaster software review in Description
Ubiquitous2 is a Windows chat client for streamers. The program provides support for most popular services (Twitch, Youtube, Hitbox, and more), it allows users to read messages in fullscreen games via Steam overlay, open Broadcaster integration, and many more.
- Publisher: Xedoc
- Home page: www.xedocproject.com
- Last updated: December 18th, 2015
FlashQard is an educational software to improve your learning process. It is designed to help you learn not only a new language but anything that can be learnt . This application is made by C++ and QT. It officially works on GNU/Linux and MS Windows.
- Publisher: Shahab Shirazi
- Last updated: July 30th, 2009
Active Tray will supercharge your system tray, providing you with additional features and greater flexibility, making you much more productive. Imagine being able to add programs, documents, links and many other timesavers to your system tray!
- Publisher: Divcom Software
- Home page: www.activetray.com
- Last updated: September 23rd, 2008
As the name tells, PDF Reader for Windows 8 is a straightforward program used for reading, viewing, reviewing and printing Adobe PDF files.PDF Reader for Windows 8 can be considered an alternative to Microsoft Windows Reader: it's free for personal and home use, and supports conversion to TXT, BMP, JPG, GIF, PNG, TIF, TIFF, WMF, EMF, and EPS.
- Publisher: PDFLogic Corporation
- Home page: www.pdfeight.com
- Last updated: February 25th, 2017
This work is an attempt to make the EMBOSS package run on Windows PCs. EMBOSS is a free open source software set of high-quality sequence analysis programs mainly designed for the Unix operating system. The ambition of this work is to provide an easy-to-install and easy-to-use EMBOSS distribution for the Windows platform
- Publisher: Peter Rice , Alan Bleasby, Jon Ison
- Home page: emboss.sourceforge.net
- Last updated: April 10th, 2012
Additional Open broadcaster software review selection
Arduino is a rich Integrated Development Editor that comes packed with numerous features that allow users to write, compile, and upload their code. With this IDE you can search which board you are using and which libraries you want to link and the program will do the rest.
- Publisher: Arduino
- Home page: arduino.cc
- Last updated: December 23rd, 2021
The qBittorrent is an open-source software alternative to µTorrent. It comes with all the features required for a Torrent client, including support for Magnet links, Distributed Hash Table (DHT), Peer Exchange Protocol (PEX), Local Peer Discovery (LSD), and encrypted connections.
- Publisher: The qBittorrent project
- Home page: www.qbittorrent.org
- Last updated: May 26th, 2022
Watermark Software is an image editing program that allows you to protect your photos from copyright infringement and unauthorized use by placing your own watermarks. This powerful application enables you to watermark hundreds of photographs at once, in a process that is easy to carry out and does not require any special knowledge.
- Publisher: Watermark Software
- Home page: www.watermark-software.com
- Last updated: October 21st, 2016
WinAVR contains all the tools for developing on the AVR. WinAVR (pronounced "whenever") is a suite of executable, open source software development tools for the Atmel AVR series of RISC microprocessors hosted on the Windows platform. It includes the GNU GCC compiler for C and C++.
- Publisher: ActiveState Corporation
- Home page: winavr.sourceforge.net
With iColorFolder, give some color to Windows XP folders. With just a right-click, colorize your folders, and discover a new intuitive way to classify your files. A quick look is now enough to identify the folder you are looking for ! You can now classify your folders by Family. Red is an Important folder, Orange is Urgent, Green is Familial
- Publisher: KemenAran, Inc
- Last updated: January 28th, 2014
TeXnicCenter is a feature rich and easy-to-use integrated environment for creating LaTeX documents on the Windows platform. Its powerful editor and its tight integration with the LaTeX environment helps you to concentrate on what matters: The content of your document. TeXnicCenter is Free Open Source Software (GPL).
- Publisher: ToolsCenter
- Home page: www.TeXnicCenter.org
- Last updated: December 17th, 2012
ScanTool.net is open-source software originally designed by ScanTool developers. It offers basic functionality, such as reading and erasing diagnostic trouble codes and displaying generic OBD real-time parameters. This program must be used with a ScanTool.net OBDII interface
- Publisher: ScanTool.net, LLC
- Home page: www.scantool.net
- Last updated: August 21st, 2013
Ultracopier is free and open source software licensed under GPL3 that acts as a replacement for files copy dialogs. Main features include: play/pause, speed limitation, on-error resume, error/collision management, and more. It works with all devices: hard drives, usb keys, cdroms, and so on.
- Publisher: Brule Herman
- Home page: ultracopier.first-world.info
- Last updated: May 20th, 2022
Djvu is software for compressing images that helps in transferring the documents to the web very easily and in a fast way without compromising on its quality because normally files containing the images are of very large size and the speed of downloading or uploading is limited.
- Publisher: LizardTech, Inc.
- Last updated: September 13th, 2011
Kicad is an open source program designed for creating electronic schematic diagrams and printed circuit board artwork. The program allows you to create schematic diagrams and printed circuit board with up to 16 layers, and it comes with a set of libraries with preset 3D models as well.
- Publisher: KiCad Developers Team
- Last updated: March 5th, 2013