Oracle performance monitoring tools in Title/Summary
The Portfolio Performance Monitoring model enables the ongoing monitoring and periodic valuation of a portfolio of financial investments. Amount and timing of investment and divestment transactions are taken into account in performance calculations.
- Publisher: Business Spreadsheets
- Home page: www.business-spreadsheets.com
- Last updated: July 2nd, 2018
Monitoring Tools contains utility programs (smartctl, smartd) to control/monitor storage systems using the Self-Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting Technology System (S.M.A.R.T.) built into most modern ATA and SCSI disks. It is derived from smartsuite.
- Publisher: ballen4705 / chrfranke / dipohl
- Home page: sourceforge.net
- Last updated: July 3rd, 2017
S.M.A.R.T. Monitoring Tools allows you to monitor and check the S.M.A.R.T. values of your hard disks. Self-Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting Technology System is a technology used by almost all storage devices to provide an indication of the drive health.
- Publisher: DICE
- Home page: sourceforge.net
- Last updated: June 29th, 2016
Oracle performance monitoring tools in Description
Silicon Laboratories QuickSense Studio facilitates rapid product development and analysis for developers of user interface products. The easy to use graphical environment is comprised of multiple applications that guide developers through an intuitive development flow, including graphical configuration wizards, firmware templates and performance monitoring tools.
- Publisher: Silicon Laboratories, Inc.
- Last updated: September 21st, 2011
dbTrends is a powerful solution for large enterprises to monitor and tune many Oracle databases from a single point using advanced AWR performance data. dbTrends uses the following approach to monitor and tune Oracle databases performance: you can easily and quickly compare two different time intervals of database operation baseline and comparison.
- Publisher: spViewer Software
- Last updated: May 27th, 2020
Considering that it's actually only a simple little gadget, many users won't expect much of GPU Monitor either. But in fact, GPU Monitor is most likely the best tool of its kind, as it's lightweight, yet very feature-rich, customizable, and comprehensive. It will provide a lot of information about the monitored GPU, including real-time data about the clock speed, usage load, temperature, etc.
- Publisher: Igor "Igogo" Bushin
- Home page: www.myfavoritegadgets.info
- Last updated: November 16th, 2020
With Spotlight on Oracle, you can visualize and diagnose performance problems within your Oracle and Oracle RAC environments in real time to quickly eliminate bottlenecks. Spotlight enables you to minimize unplanned downtime, improve service to stakeholders and users, improve your knowledge of Oracle performance, and gain visibility into database processes, including RAC.
- Publisher: Quest Software
- Home page: www.quest.com
- Last updated: October 14th, 2015
AggreGate Network Manager is an umbrella IT management platform. It provides out-of-the-box monitoring for IP networks, servers, routers, applications, services, traffic and performance.
- Publisher: Tibbo Technology
- Home page: www.tibbo.com
- Last updated: February 10th, 2015
Additional Oracle performance monitoring tools selection
The Oracle Developer Tools for Visual Studio (ODT) is a tightly integrated "Add-in" for Microsoft Visual Studio. ODT is free.rnrnUse Server Explorer to browse your Oracle schema and launch one of the many integrated Oracle designers and wizards to create and alter schema objects. Use Microsoft Query Designer to visually design queries.
- Publisher: Oracle Corporation
- Home page: www.oracle.com
- Last updated: May 28th, 2010
SpeedFan is the popular utility meant for accurately monitoring the status of your computer’s hardware devices. Anyway, besides helping you keep a close eye on the parameters of your hardware components, this powerful and feature-rich program also lets you change your computer's fan speeds.
- Publisher: Alfredo Milani Comparetti
- Home page: www.almico.com
- Last updated: June 26th, 2020
PC maintenance and clean-up is one of those tasks that we tend to neglect until we realize how little free disk space we have left. SlimCleaner Plus is one of those tools we all should have installed on our PC and, most importantly, use at regular intervals. This program can remove all junk files, duplicate files, and unnecessary large files and help us manage our Windows startup and programs.
- Publisher: SlimWare Utilities Holdings, Inc.
- Home page: slimware.com
- Last updated: September 16th, 2021
The Windows Performance Tools (WPT) Kit contains performance analysis tools that are new to the Windows SDK for Windows Server 2008 and .NET Framework 3.5. The WPT Kit is useful to a broad audience, including system builders, hardware manufacturers, driver developers, and general application developers.
- Publisher: Microsoft Corporation
- Home page: msdn.microsoft.com
- Last updated: January 25th, 2012
ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor is a suite of tools mainly intended to boost system performance. Moreover, it can also help preserve your privacy and security. It can scan the Registry to find errors, clean your disk from temporary and duplicate files. It can also defragment your disks.
- Publisher: ParetoLogic, Inc.
- Home page: www.pchealthadvisor.com
- Last updated: January 23rd, 2019
OBD2Spy is an OBD program that manages to keep things simple thanks to its self-explanatory interface. Accurate oxygen sensor monitoring tools and tests are featured, as well as a bit calculator, a DTC (Diagnostic Trouble Code) finding tool, a terminal that allows sending data manually to the vehicle, and more.
- Publisher: R.Quick and M.S.Maksoedan
- Last updated: July 3rd, 2017
Ace Utilities is a collection of tools to optimize and clean your PC. Main features: - Regain disk space by removing unneeded files. - You can search based on file type, category or size range. - Delete invalid shortcuts in your Start Menu, Desktop, removable media or the whole drive. - Easily manage programs and services that start with Windows.
- Publisher: Acelogix Software
- Home page: www.acelogix.com
- Last updated: January 26th, 2016
NSClient++ is a windows service that allows performance metrics to be gathered by Nagios and other monitoring tools. The program is designed to be extensible and modular to fit your needs and requirements. It supports many open monitoring protocols (NRPE, NSCA, NRDP, SysLog, etc).
- Publisher: MySolutions NORDIC
- Home page: www.nsclient.org
- Last updated: August 12th, 2014
SharpDevelop is an Integrated Development Environment whose purpose is to help users complete their .NET development projects by using various coding formats, such as ASPS, CD, BOO, CS, EDMX, XML, SRD, or SDPS. The programs can be developed using various programming languages, such as Boo, IronPython, IronRuby, VB.NET, C#, or F#.
- Publisher: IC#SharpCode
- Home page: www.icsharpcode.net
- Last updated: April 11th, 2013
WatchGuard System Manager (WSM) is a powerful, intuitive interface used to centrally manage WatchGuard security appliances. This includes rewall, VPN, intrusion prevention, URL filtering, web security, anti-virus and anti-spam services, and appliance software updates.
- Publisher: WatchGuard Technologies, Inc.
- Last updated: October 13th, 2015